It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Stan Friedman.I have been investigating UFOs since 1958. Ask Me Anything

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Exactly, if he doesn't get to mine then he doesn't. Maybe some of our questions seems a bit outlandish to Mr. Friedman. Maybe he covered it already or maybe he just doesn't have input.
edit on 10-3-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Stan...and welcome to ATS --- What's your opinion on whether certain ET entity's that occasionally visit our planet, are members that represent an ET humanoid race from the warm blooded dinosauroid family tree and are not cold blooded reptilians at all?

Cheers,

Erno

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Stanton Friedman

Thank you for answering all my questions by answering the questions..

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Stanton Friedman
reply to post by Skyfloating

Travis Walton described a being on the saucer he was taken on board as looking just like us. And I have heard stories like that. But I don't know whether these are hybrids or co workers. After all we could have been somebody's colony so have a common ancestry. Maybe a penal colony.??. they dumped all the bad boys and girls here and that is why we are so nasty to each other. Of course Australia was settled by convicts... they seem proud of it.

Thats not far-fetched considering the modest IQ of most humans. Thanks for the response and the nice read this thread has become.

link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Thats part of the problem the ET people have with us nationalistic stuff. (I am also guilty of this sometimes).
We have to be earthlings and not British nor American but earthlings.
Pity I will not see the day but I hope it will happen.

link   
reply to post by tombaccei

Oftentimes governments keep some things secret because they have their own reasons. The US didn't publicize U-2 Flights because we were violating international law. The Russians didn't publicize them because they didn't want to admit that they couldn't shoot them down. Once they shot down Gary Power's plane they made much noise.They hadn't colluded on secrecywith the U.S.
Both sides were flying aircraft near the others and tickling radar etc.after WW2 166 american crewmembers were on USAF planes that were shotdown over Korea, China and Russia after ww 2.Nothing was said to the families. We shot down Russian intruders as well see the book "By Any Means Necessary" 2001. No collusion; each had its own reasons.All national governments have a common interest in not wanting their people to want an earthling orientation. People in power want to stay in power.

link   
mr. Friedman.. i agree that war-like humanity should not transfer its destructiveness into space, but we realize now many of these attrocities have been orchestrated from the highest lodges. i'd like to ask you for your insight into secret space program, from nazi ufo, over paperclip to new mexico and utah and also soviets in north siberia. they most probably continued the research. speed of light has alegedlly been breached in early seventies. so it seems that national security agency space program and it's subagencies are at least a thousand years ahead of civilian development.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hello Mr Friedman,

Simple question:

Why, despite all our advances in technology, have stories of contact with aliens all but disappeared in the 21st century?
edit on 10/3/14 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hi Stan, with current documentaries like Chasing UFOs, Uncovering Aliens and Hangar 1 it seems the subject is sadly becoming a circus filled with clowns. Do you get to watch all the UFO shows and are there any you like?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Beginning in the 5th grade I accepted the notion of "have facts in hand before putting mouth in gear".I try not to express an opinion when I don't have evidence.I get irked when people claim, for example, that Donald Menzel, a UFO debunker as far as we knew ,turned out to be up to his ears in higly classified intelligence work and was a member of Majestic 12. They say he couldn't have led a double life. I visited his papers at the Harvard archives and could prove that he had very high clearances.A shocking but true finding.I can't find any of those not liking my conclusion who have studied the evidence.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Last question here from me Stan.

If ET came to your house and said "You can come with us but can never return" would you?

Oh and I just want to say I have really enjoyed this thread Kudos to you dude.
Just ordered a book off amazon so have a pint on me

edit on 10-3-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I understand how busy you my be and please ignore these questions if they were ignored on purpose. I just wanted to give it one more shot.

network dude

network dude

Mr. Friedman,
Have you ever felt that you had gotten too close to some information that might be more than just speculation?
(or had you been told you were too close)

Thanks for your time.

Since this question may be taboo, I will ask another that may be answered.

Are you aware of any alternative fuel sources that loom on the horizon that may replace or enhance our use of petroleum based fuels?

Again, thanks for your time.

edit on 10-3-2014 by network dude because: Ats new formatting is pitiful. Quote feature needs a lot of work.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Stanton Friedman
reply to post by tombaccei

Oftentimes governments keep some things secret because they have their own reasons. The US didn't publicize U-2 Flights because we were violating international law. The Russians didn't publicize them because they didn't want to admit that they couldn't shoot them down. Once they shot down Gary Power's plane they made much noise.They hadn't colluded on secrecywith the U.S.
Both sides were flying aircraft near the others and tickling radar etc.after WW2 166 american crewmembers were on USAF planes that were shotdown over Korea, China and Russia after ww 2.Nothing was said to the families. We shot down Russian intruders as well see the book "By Any Means Necessary" 2001. No collusion; each had its own reasons.All national governments have a common interest in not wanting their people to want an earthling orientation. People in power want to stay in power.

In stating your understanding of this, what evidence attributed to your belief in ET and not believe it is all government cover ups?

Edit Add: please understand I am not a noisy negative, I would like to believe. My own parents believe they seen an ET UFO! I am sincerely seeking the truth.
edit on 3 10 2014 by CynConcepts because: Clarification edit

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Stanton Friedman
reply to post by schuyler

I in many ways am a nuts and bolts guy but I have long said that I expect aliens would know a lot more about the "paranormal " than we do ..telepathy, reincarnation, spiritual etc.I think many good people can't imagine how aliens could get here so fall back on time travelers, spirit, etc. I worked on fission and fusion propulsion R and D programs and have long recognized that technological progress comes from doing things differently in an unpredictable way. the future isn't an extrapolation of the past. In my book "Science Was Wrong" with kathleen Marden we provide many examples of very smart people saying things were impossible that were actually achieved fairly soon. Astronome r Simon Newcombe ruled out flight 2 months before the Wright Borthers first flight. The British astronomer Royal said space travel was utter bilge a year before Sputnik was launched.

You mention telepathy, I have asked this question of other guests, I once had a telepathic experience which led to a UFO encounter.

Do you know of any others with this experience.

Thank you

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Some say that we are possibly an alien experiment, some say we possess EBE's. What is your say on which is the "zookeeper"? Thanks.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
What is your take on the possibility of some of these UFOs being from other dimensions?

A big fan of your work, Thanks!
edit on 10-3-2014 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I've read that your beliefs are purely from others sightings and your own research, you have not had a sighting yourself.
Do you long for a sighting of your own ? Do you ever go out and skywatch in hopes that you will ?
Do you have an opinion on what the orange balls/ orbs are? I had a close sighting of three of these myself. Since then I have seen more unexplainable things.
Thanks in advance

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Thank you so much for your reply! The book I am reading which was given to me as a Christmas pressie by a very good friend of mine is this one

www.history.ac.uk...

Thank you once again and thank you for taking the time to come on and answer so many questions from everyone! I have always enjoyed reading up on your thoughts on the UFO subject

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join