It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Darkness Prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I often have ludic dreams and in the past I've had many premonition dreams. In one of them I saw a flexible submarine (made of a metallic skeleton with a hull made of fabric) hide a secret society somewhere in South Pacific ocean. In another one I saw my death. In yet another one I saw strange beings. That's why I believe that there is more to our reality than just what we see. Anyway.

This morning I had the chance of waking up just seconds after I dreamed that I was reading something intriguing in a book.

It was an encyclopedia, and I remember seeing a picture of people, all dressed in black, dancing near an ocean. The caption stated that each years, a dance was organized to celebrate peace. I can't remember the country but it was something like Brazil or some cool european country.

Just under it there was yet another caption. It was a prophecy, which went like this:

Darkness will come to the masses.
No one will be brave enough to flee -
Instead the masses will stupidly stand there.
And this way, darkness will reproduce - through the masses.

A shiver went down my spine, then my clock's buzzer woke me up.

edit on 10-3-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

wow...you could remember a text from reading in a dream...?

hm...I wish I could...

Aynway...since you remembered all those details...it kinda sticks.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by swanne

wow...you could remember a text from reading in a dream...?

Occasionally, if the conditions are right. I can also memorize tunes in my dreams and symbols.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I have a hard time reading in dreams. Street signs I can read in them. But books?? Very hard for me. Also hard to do in dreams ... walk through glass. I can walk through walls and fly and everything else. But when I come up to a glass window or door, I have a very hard time going through.

Dreams are strange that way.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Hm, now that you mention it, I don't remember passing through glass neither.

That's weird.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I forgot to mention that "darkness" was assumed to be related to the people wearing black uniforms as they danced in celebration of peace.

As if darkness was planning to sprout from a "peace-seeking" event or organization. I can't remember the whole text above the prophecy, I focused on memorizing the prophecy.

edit on 10-3-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by swanne

I can't find the verses I'm looking for, but it reminds me of the Biblical prophecy. They're all saying peace, peace and safety and when no one is looking the troubles come on them. The Tribulation starts and the masses don't see it. They're all busy with their own activities right up until the end, and the Beast comes and establishes the New World Order and no one can buy or sell without being part of it and so the darkness you refer to spreads among them because they aren't brave enough to flee it whether they recognize the danger or not.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

swanne
I often have ludic dreams...

This morning I...dreamed that I was reading something intriguing in a book.

It was an encyclopedia, and I remember seeing a picture of people, all dressed in black, dancing near an ocean. The caption stated that each years, a dance was organized to celebrate peace. I can't remember the country but it was something like Brazil or some cool european country.

Reminiscent of Hunger Games.

swanne
Just under it there was yet another caption. It was a prophecy, which went like this:

Darkness will come to the masses.
No one will be brave enough to flee -
Instead the masses will stupidly stand there.
And this way, darkness will reproduce - through the masses.

A shiver went down my spine, then my clock's buzzer woke me up.

That was "cool", swanne
I don't know what kind/s of stock to put/place in dreams.
I have had at least a couple of extraordinary dreams that came to pass...and more extraordinary dreams, that did not.
You haven't been thinking/dwelling/fantasizing on such issues, lately... (?)

In any case. Thanks for the heads-up -or- entertainment (whichever the case may prove)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

ketsuko
reply to post by swanne

I can't find the verses I'm looking for, but it reminds me of the Biblical prophecy. They're all saying peace, peace and safety and when no one is looking the troubles come on them. The Tribulation starts and the masses don't see it. They're all busy with their own activities right up until the end, and the Beast comes and establishes the New World Order and no one can buy or sell without being part of it and so the darkness you refer to spreads among them because they aren't brave enough to flee it whether they recognize the danger or not.

Here are the verses I think your thinking of.

1 Thessalonians 5:3
While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

Jeremiah 6:14
They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. 'Peace, peace,' they say, when there is no peace.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

WanDash
Reminiscent of Hunger Games.

Didn't see it yet. Seems boring...

I have had at least a couple of extraordinary dreams that came to pass...

Hm, that's cool! - could you share some of these with us?

You haven't been thinking/dwelling/fantasizing on such issues, lately...

My current focus is on mass hierarchy inside the Standard Model of Physics...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

Some people think that fleeing is a sign of cowardice. Perhaps... fleeing is the ultimate bravery, since it is the one thing which nearly everyone is afraid to do.

edit on 11-3-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

Thanks for your reply.
Whether you would or would not like "Hunger Games", is kind of irrelevant (to the purpose of the comment). Obviously, a lot of people have 'liked' the story (in print & film)...but...I simply derived the parallel between your dream and the story after considering the rest of your dream.
At first - it's a yearly commemorative celebration... Sounds great. Peace on Earth. Good will to mankind.
Then, however, it is revealed that the celebration is actually celebrating the subduance of otherwise rowdy and undomesticated mankind...and, while 'the subdued' may have participated in said celebration (either knowingly or unknowingly thanking their captors for the new shackles), the "winners" are ecstatic at how universally well the 'suppression' was accepted by the suppressed.

One thing that was not clear, to me...
Who, in fact, were the 'winners'?
Who was the bad guy...and/or the good guy?
Or, are you seeing that the subduing force was something of a dark art, or simple movement of universal consciousness...or...do you have a take on that...?

Glad you're having fun with physics... I loved it, too.

top topics

join