It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview of Dane Wigington of GeoEngineering Watch

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
So yes, he is a professional chemtrailer . . .

Exactly what are you saying?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Mary Rose

That Dane Wiggington makes his living off of perpetuating the chemtrail theory. He is paid by his site's donations, and his speaking engagements. He is a professional chemtrail pusher.

If ever the chemtrail theory was to be shot down, he would have to find a real job.

Seriously, all his information is on HIS site. Please go the extra 4.5 inches and check that out yourself.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

That Dane Wiggington makes his living off of perpetuating the chemtrail theory.

You could have meant that he sprays chemtrails himself according to what you posted.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mary Rose
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

So, he's both an academic and a member of the corporate world, correct?

Depends what you mean by "corporate world" - it is a generally pejorative term and the exact boundaries are often blurred - eg is a "1 man band" company a corporation?

Carbon Engineering has 10 full time employees according to its web page, and

Incorporated in 2009 and privately owned, CE is funded by private investors including Bill Gates and Murray Edwards. CE grew from academic work conducted on carbon management technologies by Professor David Keith’s research groups at the University of Calgary and Carnegie Mellon University.

Intellectual property (IP) is crucial to CE’s growth strategy. All IP is owned by CE and is managed by Fish and Richardson, a leading global IP firm.

The reason I asked the question relates to this from my OP:

Programs being classified and media being controlled makes it very difficult to discern the truth.

I believe there is a military/industrial/academic complex with a largely controlled news media backing it up that is largely (not completely but largely) working in a fashion not in the best interests of humanity.

that is an interesting idea- given that all the people who comprise the complex you posit are themselves members of humanity, whose interests do they serve?

From what I have gathered so far, it seems that Dane Wigington is not a member of that complex, rather, he is a concerned private citizen and activist.

Personally I think he is part of a conspiracy to make money by preying directly on the fears of people - IMO he deliberately and knowingly promotes false information about "chemtrails" in order to solicit donations and possibly paid engagements.

I see him as far worse than any hypothetical complex supposedly trying to kill themselves - he is a parasite.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
Depends what you mean by "corporate world" - it is a generally pejorative term . . .

Huh?

Why do you say that?

I guess because I said this:

Programs being classified and media being controlled makes it very difficult to discern the truth.

and this:

I believe there is a military/industrial/academic complex with a largely controlled news media backing it up that is largely (not completely but largely) working in a fashion not in the best interests of humanity.

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
. . . all the people who comprise the complex you posit are themselves members of humanity, whose interests do they serve?

Very fair question.

That is the conundrum for the serious researcher.

New question:

What is meant by “Industrial-scale capture of CO2 from ambient air”?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Industrial scale is a bit of a vague term, but IMO generally means something that can be done in large enough quantities so that it is worth paying for - as opposed to "small scale" or "hobby"

Capture of CO2 from ambient air is hopefully clear enough - just as CO2 can be put into air, it can also be taken out of air.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Incorporated in 2009 and privately owned, CE is funded by private investors including Bill Gates and Murray Edwards. CE grew from academic work conducted on carbon management technologies by Professor David Keith’s research groups at the University of Calgary and Carnegie Mellon University.

I don't trust Bill Gates as far as I could throw him.

I've never heard of Murray Edwards.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I figured as much.

I suspect Murray Edwards is this guy

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join