It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview of Dane Wigington of GeoEngineering Watch

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

luxordelphi
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

The topic was an interview with Dane Wittington. Originally, I listened to the first 10 minutes and discovered that today's jet engines are incapable of creating today's outrageously persistent contrails.

You all have countered with cooler engines, thrust and the total nonsense that these engines are spewing ice.

And yet, to prove your assertions, you are unable to put up even one chart that shows fuel flow rates at cruise, kerosene to kerosene.

You are unable to put up anything that shows that a cooler engine creates more contrails. All you have put up is a debunking site that says we need two different charts to show engine efficiency. And another paper that shows infighting over Appleman - even theoreticists can't agree on what conditions create contrails.

You have failed to show that black carbon soots are creating contrails. You have failed to show that today's engines are releasing more water vapor at cruise. All you have said is that today's engines are less efficient and more polluting than yesterday's.

Why do you constantly ignore atmospheric chemistry and physics? The psychopaths behind the trashing of our skies are not ignoring these. They are using them to their advantage.

Why would you continue to believe a propaganda machine that puts out information, which, extrapolated, shows zero (0) fuel consumption at cruise? Doesn't that tell you anything?

(And, btb, I listened to a bit more of the interview and would like to move on to discussing other interesting revelations between 18 and 19 minutes of the interview so either put up or shut up on the efficient engine issue.)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by shillhound

Banned members do not get stalked - they get outed.

The only true thing about chemtrails is that there is no verifiable evidence they exist.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Mary Rose
The interview is now on YouTube:

Thank you very much

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Stalked?

I detect a little bit of a 'messiah complex' going on here

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Am I being stalked for speaking the truth?

And what truth would that be?

Why do you think your being stalked, is the big bad government looking to out you with chemtrails, or do you have some insider knowledge that makes you a valued target?

Just wondering why you seem so paranoid?

(post by shillhound removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

** NOTICE **

The personal back and forth ends now. There is plenty to debate about on the topic, without turning the discussion to each other.

Go after the ball, not the player

How Not To Be Banned From ATS...

Enjoy the topic, just keep it above the personal. It's all we ask.

-Wrabbit
edit on 25-3-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: alignment

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000
[align=center] ** NOTICE ** [/Chemtrails killing carrots]

Sir, according to pane C in the figure below, contrails leave a vapor gap between the aircraft and trail. So, are planes without the gap spraying?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

SmikeS

Wrabbit2000

Sir, according to pane C in the figure below, contrails leave a vapor gap between the aircraft and trail. So, are planes without the gap spraying?

The gap is still there but it varies in size and can be hard to see against the colour of the wings

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

SmikeS

Wrabbit2000

You might find this helpful. contrailscience.com...

Seriously, read it and let us know what you think.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

SmikeS

Wrabbit2000

While this has been offered as the scientific reason behind your question, I will offer the fantastical explanation.

In chemtrail land, the pilot has the ability to mix his cocktail of toxic spray. The closer to the plane the trail, the more human blood in the mix. Blood being organic will react at a much quicker rate. The blood of babies is often added when spraying over California. ("They" really don't like CA, so they do that as a backhanded way of snubbing them)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

SmikeS

Wrabbit2000

All the engine contrails in that image have a gap - even if someone has chosen not to see it.

The short contrails from the fuselage can't be chemtrails because chemtrails always last longer than a few minutes, and those clearly do not, what with them being shorter than the length of the a/c fuselage.

That plus of course such 3rd or 5th contrails are also very rare.......I think you have successfully debunked chemtrails - well done!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

So what can you tell me about my area: I live in the desert. There is no visible cirrus (cirri?) here except from jet spray. It's all from jets. There are no storm fronts. Rain is rare. Chemtrails are everyday. Clouds are rare. Jet cirri are everyday. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I can tell you satellite imagery paints a different picture than yours.

I can tell you the ultimate source of truth for contrail deniers, aka YouTube, tells a different story as well as you see here:

Now, since you seem to buy Wigington's claims those can't be contrails I must assume you believe them to be "chemtrails". Specifically that the trails behind the planes consist entirely of "sprayed" chemicals. Chemicals that are invisible until for reasons unknown they manifest themselves into our reality at some distance behind the engines. Are we reviving some form of spontaneous generation theory here? Perhaps the trails arise via spontaneous phlogistication? BTW, you can have that one if you like it.

Regardless of what one believes about the science, the gubmint or psychopaths, how does one explain the period of invisibility in a rational manner? I really would like to hear one.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by network dude

Not that I expect any display of good character from you, but could you point out where anyone said this?

Good luck with that.

As we have seen in the past this will be a twisted version of what was actually said, but that is if you get a reply at all.

Notice how luxor has ignored all the questions and moved on.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join