It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Predicted 3/10 California Earthquake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I had a thread typed up about this guy predicting this earthquake about a week ago, but deleted it before I posted it. Sometimes this forum can be brutal with predictions. Now I'm kicking myself!

First - the predictions.

Eric Leigh-Pink made the following predictions starting in September 2013.

9/12/13 -

Earthquake in San Francisco update: “3 is your number, 3″ Also they presented a very clear indication that this was a North California earthquake. They want to squash the idea that this would in any way be the ‘big one’ ..its not. Its is a large and damaging earthquake, but its large in how far-reaching the earthquake will be. Again they implied this earthquake would be right after “A gathering of Americans” honestly that sounds like 9-11.

12/28/13 -

The biggest earthquake of 2014.. in the west banks.. March

2/23/14 -

They pointed to the book I write in, I opened it in the vision and on it was the number 3, they tapped it as if concerned.

3/2/14 -

Earthquake.. California.. more central located.. very wide.. very distant in size.. 4 with a circle around it.. 3 to 4.. 3.8.. 3.9.. last night.. take caution California.. 6.8.
Spirit has shown a large mass of land with a large crack in it, their point was to show a very wide incident. I have to assume we are talking about an earthquake. We will be asking for details tonight.

3/8/14 -

I had a visual of a calculator sitting on a table, then the vision focus on the number 1 on the calculator, then turned to the number o, enlarging it as the vision continued. Later that morning I simply had a vision of an exclamation mark. “!”
Eric’s Comments: Something big is about to happen. A message of calculation, a countdown to 0. I would assume they are talking about the earthquake, it would fit with the numbers (3.8 3.9 1:12) perhaps there just dates.

Link to Blog

Eric Leigh-Pink is a psychic who claims to communicate with spirits who give him information about future events. I've been following him for about a year now, and he sometimes has some pretty good hits. Sometimes not. This has been one of his best, imo.

I understand many will not believe in this, and I get why. This is a pretty decent hit, though. He predicted a 6.8 earthquake on March 10th.

Here is the earthquake information:
Time
2014-03-10 00:18:13 UTC-05:00
Depth
16.6km
USGS

ATS Thread

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Seeing how many of them make predictions they are bound to get the odd one right.
Chance nothing more.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Someone made a prediction that an earthquake will hit California and they were right? HOLY CRAP! Stop the presses, who would have thought that an EARTHQUAKE would ever hit California? This guy must be on to something.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Well, I would tend to agree with you both. A California earthquake prediction is an easy one. And if this had been a prediction that there would be a 3.0 earthquake in California and then there was, I wouldn't have thought anything of it. They have those all the time, but to predict a 6.8 for March 10th, and then there is a 6.9 on March 10th, I think it is worth talking about. It isn't uncommon for California to have earthquakes of that magnitude, but it isn't something that happens on a weekly or monthly basis.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

tport17
Well, I would tend to agree with you both. A California earthquake prediction is an easy one. And if this had been a prediction that there would be a 3.0 earthquake in California and then there was, I wouldn't have thought anything of it. They have those all the time, but to predict a 6.8 for March 10th, and then there is a 6.9 on March 10th, I think it is worth talking about. It isn't uncommon for California to have earthquakes of that magnitude, but it isn't something that happens on a weekly or monthly basis.

Where in all those vague numbers did you see 3 10 and 6.8 . Together or seperate?
That and the fact that it wasn't wide spread wasn't damaging and was in an area prone to earthquakes anyway. Anyone can do this. I predict that a 4.0 will hit the area at 11:00 this morning and it will break Miss Tempeltons teapot.
Well Miss Tempeltons cat will knock the teapot off the kitchen table when she jumps down during the quake..[

editby]edit on AMu31u0331106312014-03-10T10:06:58-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

edit on AM000000310000000331108312014-03-10T10:08:47-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
A spoon will also hit the ground and will spin under the refrigerator where Miss Templeton will not find it until next month when she starts spring cleaning. In the meantime she will believe that the maid stole it as its sterling silver.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

tport17

Where in all those vague numbers did you see 3 10 and 6.8 . Together or seperate?
That and the fact that it wasn't wide spread wasn't damaging and was in an area prone to earthquakes anyway. Anyone can do this. I predict that a 4.0 will hit the area at 11:00 this morning and it will break Miss Tempeltons teapot.
Well Miss Tempeltons cat will knock the teapot off the kitchen table when she jumps down during the quake..[

editby]edit on AMu31u0331106312014-03-10T10:06:58-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

edit on AM000000310000000331108312014-03-10T10:08:47-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

Well, as far as damage, he specifically said it would not be damaging. He never said hell was breaking loose and thousands would die. He said it would be big but not damaging.

As far as the vague numbers as you call them.... he said "3.8, 3.9, last night...take caution California...6.8"

As in, march 8, March 9 last night (before the quake) march 10 take caution, 6.8. If you went to the blog, you would see he said 6.8 was most likely the magnitude in the comments.

Then he talks about seeing 1 and 0 over and over, as in the 10th. He already knew it was march, he had been saying march for months.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Haha a quake hitting Cali on 3/10, what are the odds!?

Cali has dozens to hundreds of quakes most everyday.

Unless the 'psychic' is located in the Eastern hemisphere, then they are wrong because today, so far, no Cali quakes above 5.0.

Correct me if I'm wrong, yesterday was 3/9 here on the western hemisphere.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
California has been in serious drought for a long time now.
History tells us that when heavy rains follow after a period of drought on a fault line, earthquakes ensue. No 'psychic' ability involved, unless one can name the exact location, date and time.
The fault line isn't done settling yet, so 'psychics' will be accurate if they predict another Cali quake.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Here to make you scoff a little more. Eric is predicting another earthquake in the next couple of days. No magnitude yet, just big. He's sketchy on the location. Here is his posting.

“Big one.. major earthquake.. this is going to be a bad one.. 24.. 23 to 24.. dirham.. at its tip or end.. the place shredded and mangled.” – Spirits Voice

Eric’s Comments: The location of this massive earthquake still seems to be sketchy. In one message they showed a man from India or Pakistan. Previous predictions pointed to Israel, but the word dirham is the currency of the United Arab Emirates a location off the Persian Gulf between Saudi Arabia and Iran, still one of the banks but not western. Either way they do seem to consistently point to a middle eastern location. “At its tip” could be the northern cities by Dubai. I strongly believe that 24 is some time around the 24th. Please make efforts to share this prediction, even with the lack of a specific location it wouldn’t hurt the multiple locations to prepare for the worst. This is expected to be horrible and change is desperately needed.

A reminder of previous predictions:

Notes on 3-16-14: I had a visual of what looked like a map of Spain, but they made the map into a puzzle piece and put it right next to Israel. “In the west banks.. Israel.. Palestine.. Lebanon.. a massive earthquake.. damaging.. a big one for 2014″

Predictions for 2014 :The biggest earthquake of 2014.. in the west banks.. March

Notes on 11-20-13: The spirits showed a cracker and then pointed around the 23rd. Which 23rd?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
see here to know that it will be an earthquake :

www.mapsism.com...

edit on 23-3-2014 by Rodrigoson6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

join