It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is raining and I am going out for a walk...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I am taking my doggy and a little bag so I can collect some cuttings of plants I find along the way. Is that stealing?

If if it hanging over the footpath... it is not stealing.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I wouldn't take stuff which is planted in gardens etc.
I walked down the river bank and got a load of bluebells (actually illegal but they were hidden behind a wood) and re planted them and put them on my window sill.
Lovely

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I just endured almost 4 days out of the house. I can't remember much of it, but I feel like I've been hit by a truck. no rain here, so the parks were warm.

17 months and only a few hiccups. Now I have no idea.

Walking in the rain with yer pooch, go for it.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sn0rch

yes it has been really hot here too and the weather makes it unbearable to do anything...so was really happy when it started raining.
hope the weather improves in your neck of the woods so you can get out of the house

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

that is a great idea. I will go for a walk in some of the remote areas and pick my way through

good for you finding blueberries... (bluebells) ?? are they like blueberries?

edit on CDT07000000Mon, 10 Mar 2014 07:31:41 -05003141am68 by Thurisaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Bluebells are flowering plants, with blue, bell shaped flowers.

They are protected in many areas in the UK, because their beauty has made them very popular with persons who like fresh flowers in their homes over the last couple of centuries, which has meant that some stocks of wild bluebells are dwindling.

visitwoods.org.uk...

They are really quite pleasant.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

oh thx for the link. They look beautiful. I don't think they would grow too well in the harsh climate of Australia, the area I live anyway... oh well.

I got some Geranium's and a weird looking cactus. My Daughter was like... they are ugly...but I don't think so. They grow well without a lot of water.

oh and it is raining again today -> yeah! not pouring but drizzling so it is good for the garden and me also.

top topics

join