It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Race of Blue People

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Textreply to post by whatsyourname

This comment among a few others was very interesting to me as I can relate to it directly. I have had an avid interest in Atlantis recently and also visited the temples in Malta (by what some people may call coincidence) ... But what really draws your comments to my attention is the simplicity of the way you have said you've 'seen' them.

Do you think you could expand on this? As I believe, well I know I have too. Do your experiences involve a bit of stiff necked sky watching?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Its a rare condition called Methemoglobinemia

scroll down and look at carriers..
what i think is they may be the last line of the blue people still alive.
when we view it as a "condition"
thats just who they were.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoAstra
Its a rare condition called Methemoglobinemia

scroll down and look at carriers..
what i think is they may be the last line of the blue people still alive.
when we view it as a "condition"
thats just who they were.

en.wikipedia.org...
the thing is i think its just the race,i just found out about this two weeks ago in a funny way
i was doing my astral projection when i saw this lady just looking at me,
but she wouldnt open her mouth..she was sky blue with gold hair and white and gold eyes she huged me showed me a picture with two blue people one was her the other was a man and it felt like i belong...what was more strange she talked and i could feel it, no vocals thats how i ended up searching and im happy

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
how about the god krishna from the vedic scriptures... wasnt he meant to be blue...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Clark W. Griswold

In the ancient vedic text Mahabharata the pics show the King with blue skin. I think this could be earth bound ETs fighting the new arrivals(ETs) to protect earthlings.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
"the blue-painted native of Thule, when he fights, drives around the close-packed ranks in his scythe-bearing chariot."

Silius Italicus

The people of atlantis painted their skin blue, when atlantis sunk that is when the "blue" gods decended in india and egypt. Osiris is shown a blue skined person which supports he was originally from atlantis as was the aryan gods of india...basically scythian/celts
edit on 3-2-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I knew a guy in Alaska that was blue. He had been drinking some silver water for years, and that is one of it's effects, it turns you blue. Very strange.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I watched a video interview of that guy who got blue skin from using colloidal silver. He said that he never got the blue skin from drinking it he got blue skin because he would wipe it on his face every day. He actually wanted blue skin, said that when he noticed his skin getting a blue tinge it encouraged him to use stronger concentrations….In other words a nutter!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

It is a fairly common practice where I was. I knew a few people who were drinking it.
According to him, because I asked, it is supposed to clean out the liver or something like that, but is supposed to be good for you. I tried it once *shrug*.
He had been drinking it for years though.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Drinking it wont make your skin blue. There is one guy on youtube who drank a pint of the stuff every day for a year to prove this. People turn blue because they are directly treating their skin with high concentrations of the stuff.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Well, I took him at his word for it.

And that is what everyone else had said to.

It was like a giant smurf walking around. He must of bathed in it for a while or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join