It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Race of Blue People

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Ive always felt that if this was true, ancient blue people that is....it would have to do with the atmosphere as well as the copper base in the blood. Could there of been a blood type that is not non existent...something before O blood type.

Dont we all have a copper best blood line? Could there not be reasons for a blueish tent to the skin if the blood itself was a blueish color. There is a man on youtube who was taking a silver based medicine and it turned him blue! Metals, I think, have something to do with this blue skin. Just thoughts, no facts...

Peace,
LV

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
This is because of a rare disease called Methemoglobinemia

The Blue Fugates are an extended family from the Appalachian Mountains famous for having a high occurrence of the rare disorder methemoglobinemia. Martin Fugate, a French immigrant and patriarch of the family, settled near Hazard, Kentucky circa 1800. He and his wife were carriers of the recessive methemoglobinemia (met-H) gene, which limited and/or stopped the body's production of the enzyme diaphorase (which breaks down methemoglobin into hemoglobin in red blood cells). The absence of this enzyme produced a disproportionate amount of methemoglobin in the blood, tinting it blue. Because each was only a carrier, neither Martin nor his wife suffered from the condition. However, by Mendelian inheritance, 25% of their children would be homozygous recessive and suffer from the condition, while 50% of their children would be asymptomatic heterozygous carriers like their parents.

Despite their bluish tint, the Fugates did not have any of the numerous sequelae associated with severe methemoglobinemia. As of 1982 only two or three members of the family had the condition (Carnegie 1997, p. 214)
Blue Fugates

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Text Redreply to post by coredrill

in the earth chronicles by zecharia sitchin, he talks about how the annunaki came down to look for gold, in ancient texts they talk about how the gods had a war with the giants, according to sitchin the giants were the original workers who came down to earth to mine the gold, who were sent there as a punishment for being opposed to anu, the main god who had recently gained kingship through a revolution, apparantly they rebelled, and were nearly wiped out, forcing them to escape to underground labyrinths through caves, which they were already familiar with because they were miners, because they lived in the caves and were drinking water that contained certain metals their skin changed to the color blue. the end.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
My fisrt reaction to reading this was Paul Karason who turned blue after treating himself with Colloidial Silver and was thinking maybe there was some kind of enviromental factor in place here. It doesnt seem to have to many ill effects on him so he might live a long life, just not sure if he were to have children would the be blue too?

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
searching in google images for blue people Kentucky yields some interesting results.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I am 6 feet 5 inches tall, i weight 330 pounds and i live in the appalachian mountains of east Tennessee. The last time i had my temperature taken (orally) it was 95.6 and i had to manipulate my blood pressure higher to get a reading. I am not always blue, most times i'm a natural color, other times i glow like a 'soft white" light bulb. I can 'feel' CAMERAS so i avoid stores that have them because they trigger reactions in my skin.

[edit on 052828p://pm2832 by debris765nju]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The glow is caused by an outside stimulus that is faintly visible in the air around me. "There is more in heaven and earth than is drempt of in your philosophy, Horatio".

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765njuThe glow is caused by an outside stimulus that is faintly visible in the air around me. "There is more in heaven and earth than is drempt of in your philosophy, Horatio".

In that case I'd say the glow is caused by either an exceptionally poor 0.3mpx camera or some rather interesting photoshop work.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

Yes there is a blue race have a look at Atlantis, it tell you about the blue race.....and in short I have seen them....

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
"Congenital methemoglobinemia"

The congenital form of methemoglobinemia has an autosomal recessive pattern of inheritance.Due to a deficiency of the enzyme diaphorase I (NADH methemoglobin reductase), methemoglobin levels rise and the blood of met-Hb sufferers has reduced oxygen-carrying capacity. Instead of being red in colour, the arterial blood of met-Hb sufferers is brown. This results in skin of white sufferers gaining a bluish cast. Hereditary met-Hb is caused by a recessive gene. If only one parent has this gene, offspring will have normal-hued skin, but, if both parents carry the gene there is a chance the offspring will have blue-hued skin."

-en.wikipedia.org...

The Fugates, The Blue People of Troublesome Creek KY

Fugate family portrait

A modern picture of a "Blue" person

Oprah's blue man (A result of silver poisoning)

Cheers!

~HYP

[edit on 15-2-2009 by HypnoAsp]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
FWIW

Since the OP hasn't posted in a year....I'll just throw this out there.

The answer to why these people is quite simple....it's in their water supply, and the water has to be passing thru a source of silver....it WILL make people blue.

Just ask that new age goddess herself, oprah, who had a blue man on her show one day and it happened because he started taking silver colloidal to fight infection or as a preventative...I forgot which got him started and there he was, as blue as can p;ossibly be right there for everyone to see him.

I guess fantasizing about people from other galaxies etc makes for better reading, I dunno....but that's my take on it. The answer is silver....just silver, sorry.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by toasted

I read somewhere that there was an ancient myth that said a great mining operation took place somewhere in South America. It said the abundance of silver was astronomical in that region. I believe it said there was a crooked mountain near by. No one has found the mines to this day.

I wonder if the people who mined the silver turned blue over time. Maybe they cleaned the mined silver in the rivers that they drank from.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I don't see any posts about Rockwall,Texas. If you haven't read up on that
one you can google and read. Very interesting short story on how
the town of Rockwall got it's name. No blues but the name of the town
and the story behind it carry a lot of weight. If you know what I mean.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Interesting topic I haven't thought about in a while!

When I first heard of this years ago I kept bumping into this site. www.stevequayle.com... he's got lots and lots of info on giants and what he believes aand I agree are the Biblical Anunaki.

Now the Blue people can lead you to reptilians and the illuminati..... There is also the term "True Blood, Blue Blood" which is a also a good book by Stewart Swerdlow.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
No serous: People are going to have a blue skin from eating Silver.

"Rosemary Jacobs has been living with blue skin since her childhood doctor prescribed colloidal silver for a stuffy nose.
(Courtesy Rosemary Jacobs )"

you can read more about that (and see fakes pictures) here:
www.avianflutalk.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

The photo makes her look silver. Maybe in different lighting she would look blue.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

The people I have heard about are:

the Ainu
The deljar nar
the Taureg

I am assuming the OP meant the Tuareg people.
If so, they are only "blue" because of the transfer of the (indigo) dye from their traditional dark blue head scarves and clothes onto their skin.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Just a theory they could be the ones in which some people speak of, living underground.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join