It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about dream manipulation!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I have to get a hold of myself and write this down now.

I have just had this dream, a very sharp and "lucid"-like dream, except when you have a lucid dream, you know you are dreaming and can control the dream. In this dream, I knew I was dreaming, but I could not control it.

The dream was very focused and clear. I started off just siting in this chair in a blank, nondescript room with a big window into another room (kind of like the way a recording studio looks). In the other room, which I could see through the window, there was all kinds of computer equipment, consoles, wires running everywhere, etc. There were 3 people in lab coats in there fiddling around with the equipment.

I was sitting in the other room on a standard-issue folding chair, naked. There was a man and a woman, also in lab coats, standing in front of me in the same room (so five people in all -- three in the other room & two in the room with me.) The woman in the room with me had a tablet computer. I noticed both the man and the woman in front of me had plastic IDs clipped to their lab coats, but I couldn't read them. The dream was so clear I could make out details like that. I could see the flecks of gray in the woman's hair, the stubble on the man's chin, the little holes in the paneled ceiling, the subtle waving lines on the wall that were traces from when the cinderblock had been painted. There was a can of Pepsi in the other room up against the window -- a million little details like that, perfectly vivid, as if I were awake. At the same time I knew perfectly well I was dreaming.

(Continued below)
edit on 10-3-2014 by Indigo Starchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
(Continued from above)

The woman turned to the man and said, "He's coming around now. Pulse and heartbeat, grossly normal. Slightly high blood pressure. REM status, normal..." and she rattled off a few other medical things like that. I felt strangely calm and alert, not frightened, like a student in a classroom about to learn something new.

The man in front of me turned back toward the window and said, "Could we get some clothes on him?" There was a click and I noticed a little intercom speaker set into the wall. One of the guys in the other room bent into a microphone and his voice came out of the intercom: "Affirmative. Initiate jeans and T-shirt sequence." He fiddled with a dial and suddenly like a computer-graphic "morphing" sequence, I was no longer naked. A pair of ordinary jeans and a white t-shirt were now covering my body!

The woman rattled off some more technical-sounding stuff.  One thing I remember in particular was something like: "Anxiety suppression tuning working extremely well. We should be able to stabilize the dream sequence for at least a few minutes of subjective time, and possibly as long as ten minutes." I can only guess what this actually meant; but I did notice that (as mentioned earlier), I was calm and without anxiety, which was strange considering I was obviously in some weird kind of experimental situation with scientists and I had just gone from being naked to fully clothed seemingly at the turn of a dial. I remember thinking that I should be feeling a lot more freaked out than I actually was, and how odd that seemed.

Then the woman looked up and smiled at me. "Hello. We are going to ask you a few questions. Is that OK with you?" I nodded. Then the man started asking questions, and each time I answered, the woman ticked off something on her tablet computer with a stylus. 

Examples of the questions that I remember: "Do you know your name? What is your name? Excellent. What year is it? Who is the president? What did you have for dinner last night? Good, good. Are you awake or asleep? Do you feel anything unusual? Can you raise your right arm for us? Excellent, you are doing very well. How many fingers am I holding up?" It went on for a while, and then they thanked me.

Then the man said, "Now we are going to show you some scenes, and I want you to describe them." Suddenly little miniature 3D tableaux were forming in the air right in front of my eyes, out of nowhere, like holographic projections in a sci-fi movie, only very sharp and clear, full of realistic colors. First there were shapes, like rotating cubes, pyramids, etc. Then an automobile, a scene that looked like a big tree next to a farmhouse and barn, a hot-air balloon, a dog, and a few other mundane things like that.

The last thing they showed me was a miniature chessboard  hovering in space before my eyes. The pieces were all alligned like at the beginning of a game. "Do you know how to play chess?" the woman asked. I shook my head (I don't know, actually). She smiled and said, "That's OK. Just see if you can move one of the pieces. Any one. It really doesn't matter. Just pick it up from one square and put it down on another." I reached out my hand and it went through the board like it was going through smoke. "No, no," said the man gently. "Try to move it with your mind. Just by thinking about it." I concentrated and strained myself a little, but nothing happend.

The woman looked back at the room and said something like, "Dr. Royce, could you boost the q-form wave amplitude by zero-point-two percent?" (Those were not her exact words, but they were something similar.) 

Suddenly everything got super-sharp and clear, but in a slightly unpleasant way. The only thing I can compare it to is putting on a pair of powerful glasses that are not your own, so your eyes are strained a little but all sorts of details stand out. I remember looking at the tiny hairs on my wrist and marveling that I could see each one with perfect clarity, as well as the minute shadows of them that the halogen light overhead was making.

"We are losing attentiveness; I'm going to drop the crest a little," said the tinny voice from the intercom. Nothing really changed, though. I was still seeing every crumb and mote of dust in super-high focus. Then the woman said, "Try it again. Try to move one of the chess pieces. You don't have to strain, just gently think it up and down using your natural mental willpower." I tried, but still it didn't work. "Negative on intentionally trial 43-b," said the man in a bored, clinical tone of voice. "Well, that's OK, don't worry yourself about it," said the woman to me. "It is OK that you couldn't move any of the pieces. Don't be upset, you did a wonderful job tonight."

The chess board suddenly vanished, and the focus and "crispness" of my general perception dropped a bit. I suddenly felt very tired, and the dream started to "fuzz out" and become less lucid. It was becoming more "cartoonish" and dreamlike, less distinct, less like real life. "He's breaking up on us," said the voice from the intercom. "That's OK," said the woman in the room with me. "He lasted a lot longer than I expected." She sounded pleased, as if things had gone well. "He might remember this when he wakes," said the voice from the intercom, a bit doubtfully. "I boosted that q-crest pretty high." The woman answered, "No, he won't remember jack. He might have a nasty headache when he wakes up, though." That was the last thing I remember; the dream broke up and then I was sitting up in my bed here at home, covered in sweat and breathing heavily.

She was wrong about remembering, as you can see from this post. She was right about the headache, though. It feels like a hangover, although I didn't have anything to drink yesterday.

I wanted to write this all down quickly and get it out before I forget -- I've read that is what you are supposed to do with important dreams. And so I have.

My mind is a whirlwind of a million questions, but right now all I want to do is take a few aspirins and crawl back into bed. I have to go to work tomorrow, after all. I'll check this thread later.

edit on 10-3-2014 by Indigo Starchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Really cool dream.

Love to hear your thoughts and feelings on the dream when you have time. S&F

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
This is one of the best I have ever heard of. You had a real experience with other intellects, but I'm not sure why you couldn't move the chest (Freudian slip) Chess piece.

I have had a few lucid dreams, and as soon as I have become lucid, I have done a lot of impossible things.. like moving things, but it was super easy for me to do it in the dream, but that sure never carried over to the here and now.. I have had a couple Ob E's but those feel a bit different..

If it was me in the dream, when they ask to move the chess piece, I would have used the pieces to create a moving faux juggler or something to really freak them out haha.... Do that if you can next time

It has been about 5 years since I had a lucid dream. I had them when I was little, so maybe that has something to do with me being able to do telekinesis? Not really sure. Maybe you just have to really "Know" you can do it..

cheers
edit on 10-3-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo Starchild

Well a conspiracy theorist would say you are an unwilling participant in a Black ops dream program. Do I think that is the case? No unlikely.

I wouldnt worry about it unless of course the dream keeps reoccurring then mabey there is more going on here than just an outlandish lucid dream.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I thought my dreams were weird... I'm glad you were able to remember, and decided to share. Sent shivers up my spine and made a couple of tears haha. If they decide to do tests on me, I hope I remember as well.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

Well a conspiracy theorist would say you are an unwilling participant in a Black ops dream program. Do I think that is the case? No unlikely.

I wouldnt worry about it unless of course the dream keeps reoccurring then mabey there is more going on here than just an outlandish lucid dream.

I know our military does in fact do research on lucid dreaming, but I don't see how they could even get 1/8th of the way to controlling a dream like this. I've heard the dream plane itself is a quantum entangled element of some part of our mind, and that there are high up types that can access it. (Just stuff I have heard, it may be far from truth and probably is. Still gives people a reason to ponder it.

Another point, if this was real, it is odd that the technologies the operators in this dream seemed to be using, did not seem very above our current level, and the way they spoke contained the same expressions we use now.

Perhaps your first thought of a black ops occurring could just be true..
It would not be the first time where reality was found to be 100 times crazier than fantasy.. haha

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I don't see it as black ops as if it was they would have their own volunteers.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I know this level of lucidity but never in a scenarios such as this.

To say this is interesting is a gross understatement.

If this is really what you experienced and I have no reason to think you would make something like this up. Then it bodes many questions. If this was your subconscious making up this scenarios what are you trying to role play at? If this is NOT your creation well then that's when you start down the rabbit hole.

Good luck with that, just remember to stay grounded or may loose yourself. I have learned first hand that too much time in the lucid world can be a powerful drug indeed. Limitless power and no boundless...like I said remember to keep one foot in the air and one foot on the ground.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Sounds like an experience rather than a dream. Did you ever have the feeling or re-entering your body? I have had a lot of things happen where my etheric is used rather than the physical one. I do know that the reptilians can manipulate dreams so it's not a jump to say other races can do so also.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

People who say they have out of body experiences often report seeing things super-sharp and clear just like you wrote. Like they are free from all physical limitations.

The big question here I think is: "Do you have an interest in this matter otherwise?" Like having read about mind/dream control and have an opinion of it?

The mind do have it's own way of dealing with fears and thoughts that manifest itself during the day. It doesn't even have to be a great fear of something or having study something extensively.The slightest little "spark" can trigger some really freaky dreams. Especially when we bury things deep inside of us. So it can then seem that one have a prophetic dream or have an out of body experience, since the initial "spark" is almost forgotten. This is often the case with people that have visions in their dreams, that in the end rarely come true.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Wow! I have lucid dreams sometimes, but yours seems more than that.......yours seems like an out of body experience, just like somebody else have stated.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Well I'd like to thank the people who contributed, commented, and read this dream report.

I have been thinking about it for the last 24 hours or so because it was so....vivid. And I guess there are only two real possible explanations:

1) I was being subjected to some kind of experiment.

or

2) I dreamed it up myself.

I really don't know what to think, but logic says its one of those two, right? I know I have an active imagination and I read alot about government manipulation, dreams and metaphysical stuff, conspiracy, and the other stuff people on ATS are generally drawn to. So it could be that my subconscious just made this story and presented it to me in the form of a highly detailed lucid dream.

Or...maybe its "real" o:

I just don't know, and I can't know, at least not yet.

If anything similar happens again, I'll be sure to post an update.

Until then, thanks for reading and letting me write this here. It is very helpful to write down any important dream as soon as you can after awakening, because the details fade quickly.

Over and out....for now.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
If it ever happens again, ask questions. First names (at least), date, institution they're working for, etc. You know, ask to make the "I'm willing to play along if I get some answers on my end" kind of deal. Would be funny if it's some research lab a few miles away working with a known participant and assuming that's who they're communicating with, but dialed into your brainwaves instead.

Or it could be just a really weird dream, but it'd be funny if there was anything more to it. Imagine if you got pertinent email addresses or a website. That would definitely be a way to validate research and the experience for both parties involved. If it's "from the future", of course always try to get lottery numbers, and in turn you'll sponsor their project.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Didn't Micheal Crichton or John Saul or Dean Koontz write a book about this?

Excellent s̶t̶o̶r̶y̶ dream. No offense; none is intended.
edit on 13-3-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join