It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If they were military planes that hit the buildings, where did the real flights go?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

So what, they are going to put them somewhere they have to clear the ramp and the tower?

The entire base would know if there were troops moving. Two airliners flying in, then departing almost at the same time two of the same type and airline hit the Towers would raise eyebrows.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Zaphod58

There are four major airports within range of Stewart. The point of black projects is to hide them, not buzz around near major cities and congested airspace.

But we are just talking 2 planes modified to look like commercial jets. With 4 airports around them I am sure the planes would fit in fairly easy and go rather unnoticed

I agree that you wouldn't fly your latest and greatest stealth jet around there, but something that people are used to seeing everyday, where is the harm in that?

Now to get our post into one

So what, they are going to put them somewhere they have to clear the ramp and the tower?

I think you are getting at the crew here, and the "somewhere" I would put them
Crews change shifts, people get relived plenty of opportunity to get the people you need on the deck and the tower.
And again, all we are talking about is modified 767 to look like commercial airliners. I bet the guys in the tower of this reservese have seen plenty of commercial jets on their runway

The entire base would know if there were troops moving. Two airliners flying in, then departing almost at the same time two of the same type and airline hit the Towers would raise eyebrows.

Sure maybe, or maybe the entire base does not see those planes take off because they are busy at a ceremony or all that the special breakfast the CO is having at the chow hall
Military knows how to distract

And they have plenty of units and a vast amount of reserve units coming in at all times
en.wikipedia.org...
Commercial jets are no stranger to that base

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

When there are troops or cargo moving. You don't fly commercial planes into and out of military bases empty.

Amerlcan and United are also uncommon on military bases. They usually use less common airlines.

Any commercial flight going through a base for no reason is going to raise eyebrows no matter where you are.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Or when an agency wants to use you base as a staging point for the next days attack, get 2 planes in there late night and send them back out next morning, a vast defense/black budget and compartmentalization would aid the logistics.

Gonna be my last response on this thread, no sense just me and you going back and forth any longer

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

And adding more witnesses.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join