It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If they were military planes that hit the buildings, where did the real flights go?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
A Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 carrying 239 people has been missing for 2 days now. they cant find it or the wreckage and they have been looking for it.

This is a comprehensive report on it:
www.news.com.au... errorism-fears/story-fnizu68q-1226848860442

Malaysia Airlines plane missing: How it could have vanished, experts share their theories

Time line
www.news.com.au...

Is it so hard to believe that the real flights that are claimed to have hit the WTC towers are actually at the bottom of the Atlantic?
edit on 9/3/14 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

A Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 carrying 239 people has been missing for 2 days now. they cant find it or the wreckage and they have been looking for it.

To be fair they didn't find wreckage, bodies or any sign of a crash in Pennsylvania on 9/11......on day one.

Time line

Is it so hard to believe that the real flights that are claimed to have hit the WTC towers are actually at the bottom of the Atlantic?

No. They're known as Death flights.

Sorry folks, but nowadays you're worth more dead than alive.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
My brother was at the pentagon. It was a plane.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

The same Island as in Lost.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

EA006

To be fair they didn't find wreckage, bodies or any sign of a crash in Pennsylvania on 9/11......on day one.

Time line

No. They're known as Death flights.

Sorry folks, but nowadays you're worth more dead than alive.

Wouldn't they still be death flights if they are in the bottom of the atlantic??
Also why would they not find wreckage,bodies or any sign of a crash in Pennsylvania on 9/11 on day one if in fact there was a plane crash there? I mean we have photos of the site not long after the "crash", why would that not be the best time to get the signs of a plane crash?
Mainly that you are willing to say that there were no signs on day one but you seem to be implying that they were found later? Did the signs of the plane crash come later? Did the excavation help show the signs of the crash?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

Wait… I thought they were on the moon?

I have as much evidence for that as those who claim they are on the bottom of the ocean.

Edit to add: your second link is broken-- URL should be "http" instead of "ttp".
edit on 9-3-2014 by intrptr because: headsup

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

Just happened to be there or works there. Just curious.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

You've missed my point a bit. I was agreeing that - it wasn't that hard to believe they were in the Atlantic.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I think one of the theories is that the people on the flights were under cover agents, not real people, and that they landed somewhere else. You wouldn't have to worry about killing people when those people didn't exist in the first place.

I was reading an article earlier today about the Malaysia plane disappearance and they said that one of the reasons we may not be finding debris is because instead of the plane hitting the water and then breaking up, the plane disintegrated in the air, hence the only debris thus far found being a door that looks like it belonged to the plane.

I'm pretty sure we will never know what exactly happened with both cases.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by knoledgeispower

And all the families of the victims were secret agents too?

Also, what a lousy terrorist.. hijack and blow up a plane where no one sees it or knows what happened. No wonder no known terrorist group is coming forward to claim it. Shoddy work.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

So he saw footage of the plane on the confiscated tapes?

He saw it first hand?

I just don't understand, if cameras are there and filmed it then why confiscate them and not just show the truth if it is what it is. Just makes me doubt. Suspicious stance from your government if you ask me.

edit on 9-3-2014 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If MILITARY plane(s) were what flew into WTC, then how did the real plane(s), passengers perish?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
^NOTICE the above thread (of virtually the same title as this thread) was placed in LOL

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

Yes I believe that is how the theory goes. It's been a long time since I read about it & discussed the theory so I might be missing some stuff.
As for the Malaysia incident, I didn't say it was a terrorist attack. I just said how we'll probably never know what really happened, like how we'll probably never know what really happened with 911

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The planes were switched above a military airport west of NYC (forgot the name) the original flights were landed there, and the dummy tankers went aloft and they exchanged altitudes and that was it....
The passengers were all herded off into busses and have been disposed of in the usual fashion..............
As this was precisely the place where both hijacked flights turned off their transponders and the switch was easy peasy.....

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

what part of the building was he in when he saw this...plane

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

No they found 757 debris, jet engines, body parts, human hamburger, shards of the fuselage, etc etc etc, at Shanksville.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The mind set of some people on this site really does amaze me at times, its such a backward thought process.

you go from saying....

And then make this massive leap.

There is so much wrong with your logic i dont know where to begin.

This thread reads like you are some how trying to use the disappearance of a plane in 2014, to somehow "prove" or suggest that there were no planes on 9/11 and the "real" planes never went into those buildings but in fact where dumped in the ocean.

Do you not see just how absurd that is or are you so blinded by your preconceived fantasy of what really happened on 9/11 that you cannot see just how silly this line of thought is?

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

tinner07
My brother was at the pentagon. It was a plane.

Such a bold statement , can you explain more please

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
There is so much wrong with your logic i dont know where to begin.

This thread reads like you are some how trying to use the disappearance of a plane in 2014, to somehow "prove" or suggest that there were no planes on 9/11 and the "real" planes never went into those buildings but in fact where dumped in the ocean.

Really, you don't see where I am coming from? WOW man! You're shilting me aren't you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join