It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Bank Insider...."There is a huge Global Conspiracy"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Karen Hudes is a Former Senior Counselor at the World Bank. She spent many of her latter years at the World Bank trying to expose all of the corruption and conspiracies that she had found while employed there. She was, of course, singled out for this and attacked viciously for her efforts.

In light of all of the banking deaths of late, this info is very timely.

In an interview that she did...she covers many things that are close to the hearts of ATSers. She covers things like:Lincoln, JFK, Snowden, the Federal Reserve, the South Carolina Nuke incident, the Vatican, to-big-to-fail and even a second humanoid species here on earth.

There is a little for everyone! Her full interview is below and is about 30 minutes long but is very interesting and entertaining as well as a bit scary.

While working for the World Bank as a member of their legal team Hudes uncovered so much corruption that she could no longer keep quiet. She followed the proper channels to report her findings, going first to the organization’s Evaluation Department and country directors, and then to the U.S. Treasury Department and even the United States Congress. All of her requests were ignored, and in some cases, completely covered up. So she did what any honest person would do. She went public. Suffice it to say, she received the typical treatment you’d expect for a whistle blower.
Hudes is no longer with the World Bank, but that didn’t stop her from continuing her investigation by joining an organization of other whistle blowers.
What she found once she started connecting the dots will blow you away. The corruption, as most of us know, isn’t just at the World Bank, but is woven throughout the fabric of the entirety of the global financial and political systems.

The fact that he [NSA Whistle Blower Edward Snowden] is getting coverage on the mainstream media should be letting people know that he is part of the Matrix, because the mainstream media is owned and controlled by the same group that are the owners of the Bank for International Settlement… that is a scam.

People are supposed to have currency that’s issued by their governments directly which doesn’t carry interest. That is what John F. Kennedy was trying to do and the reason why he was assassinated. That’s what Lincolnwas doing with the Greenbacks… that’s why Lincoln was assassinated…

The banks that are Too-Big-To-Fail… that’s really one banking cartel… and that group is going around buying up politicians… there are secret societies like the Knights of Malta and they’re promoting people and making sure that those people become the gatekeepers.

Many people do not know, for example, that in Charleston, South Carolina there was supposed to be a nuclear device detonated… instead two heroes made sure that the nuclear device went off off the coast… The Russians told people about that because they intercepted the Naval communications.

If that [a loss of confidence in the US dollar] is allowed to happen we will enter something very similar to the dark ages. We won’t be able to pay for international trade… We will have pestilence… We will have mass starvation.

What we have found out, and this sounds implausible, but it is absolutely correct… the fact that is has been held in secret doesn’t mean that it’s not true… it is true… there’s a second species on this planet… they’re not extraterrestrials… remnants of their civilizations are all over the place… this group has large brains… they’re very distinct from homo sapiens… We know this because their DNA was just tested… they have skulls all over the place, because they have been on earth with us.

edit on 9-3-2014 by UxoriousMagnus because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

I was with you on this up until the part where she claims it's big headed non Homo Sapiens, non-ET's ruling the world from the shadows. Honestly at that point she lost me.

I'm not saying it isn't possible but simple logic says there is a better answer. Banksters and the .01% elite are responsible for the mess we're in as well as most of the last messes.

Still makes a great story, always better to shift blame to imaginary evil-doers and take the heat off those really responsible.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Bassago

I was with you on this up until the part where she claims it's big headed non Homo Sapiens, non-ET's ruling the world from the shadows. Honestly at that point she lost me.

I'm not saying it isn't possible but simple logic says there is a better answer. Banksters and the .01% elite are responsible for the mess we're in as well as most of the last messes.

Still makes a great story, always better to shift blame to imaginary evil-doers and take the heat off those really responsible.

she took a turn off the reservation there for sure....but...and this is a big "but".....we have found those skulls and have tested the DNA.....I think it was covered here on ATS.....so the only leap is that they still exist (and still have some power)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
When's her book out this all looks like a good read of nothing new

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

TritonTaranis
When's her book out this all looks like a good read of nothing new

I agree that she is covering many well documented items but what is great is that she was a highly positioned whistle blower that even took her findings to congress.

But....yes....many items are old news that have been covered.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I still think that part makes the rest look bad... she had it right until that point... although, when you throw in some crazy people tend to overlook you more... and perhaps that is her goal.

I have had the same questions concerning snowden, what he is saying is simply stuff they want us to hear, for their own reasons... a way to get us used to it little by little I would suppose.

As far as banking, I am with her there too, with the exception that we would go into another dark ages, I think not... I think we would deal locally yes, but after the initial shock I believe we could manage as well as we did during the great depression, and I also think it has to happen or what does happen will be worse the longer we avoid the inevitable whereas she is putting fear into people's minds..

I don't think its something to be feared... at least not to that extent. pestilence is taking it way too far... we have everything we need in this country...
edit on 9-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

she took a turn off the reservation there for sure....but...and this is a big "but".....we have found those skulls and have tested the DNA.....I think it was covered here on ATS.....so the only leap is that they still exist (and still have some power)

Yeah there's been topics on them before and the DNA but I'm not one for that kind of speculation except as a scifi topic. Even if these creatures still exist our number one problems are the banks, financial systems and the Bilderberg types who are ruining the planet. Get rid of them and the big head non-ET's will be removed from the equation.

That leaves me with the thought that she's still somehow involved with the bad guys and is trying to throw something unbelievable into the mix of controversy to somehow dilute the real issues. People can get behind stopping banker oppression and wars but when their leaders then stand up and say "Big headed non-humans are at the heart of this!" they are going to lose a lot of support IMO.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

OpinionatedB

I still think that part makes the rest look bad... she had it right until that point... although, when you throw in some crazy people tend to overlook you more... and perhaps that is her goal.

I have had the same questions concerning snowden, what he is saying is simply stuff they want us to hear, for their own reasons... a way to get us used to it little by little I would suppose.

As far as banking, I am with her there too, with the exception that we would go into another dark ages, I think not... I think we would deal locally yes, but after the initial shock I believe we could manage as well as we did during the great depression, and I also think it has to happen or what does happen will be worse the longer we avoid the inevitable whereas she is putting fear into people's minds..

I don't think its something to be feared... at least not to that extent.

I agree with you here but I am not so sure on the great depression part....

1) A ton of people died and/or suffered during the great depression. (that wouldn't have otherwise)
2) America has gotten away from being self sufficient (but during the great depression America still was pretty much)
3) America has become much more urban since the great depression and now we have millions of people stacked upon each other in large cities and towns. These people will run out of essentials much faster than their rural counterparts and chaos will ensue.
4) America isn't as honorable and helpful and charitable as it was back during the great depression

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I believe America still has what it takes to remember our humanity...

I do think the cities are going to be the biggest problem though..I agree with you here.

What we rely on in trade we don't need so much... we can survive without most of it, and end up being a better country for making it ourselves in the future instead of relying so heavily on trade.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I think she gained some trust, by the fact she clearly says they aren't ET's but more of an old Empire here on Earth. I still believe that some of the rich families of the Old civilization survived and kept on dominating the earth till this day.

All this has happened before, and all of it will happen again Battlestar Galactica.

edit on thAmerica/Chicago309000000k2014 by MessageforAll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Bassago

Yeah there's been topics on them before and the DNA but I'm not one for that kind of speculation except as a scifi topic. Even if these creatures still exist our number one problems are the banks, financial systems and the Bilderberg types who are ruining the planet. Get rid of them and the big head non-ET's will be removed from the equation.

That leaves me with the thought that she's still somehow involved with the bad guys and is trying to throw something unbelievable into the mix of controversy to somehow dilute the real issues. People can get behind stopping banker oppression and wars but when their leaders then stand up and say "Big headed non-humans are at the heart of this!" they are going to lose a lot of support IMO.

interesting take.....you may be right here.

maybe a misdirect on the Snowden bashing too then? Not sure.

I do think the SC nuke thing needs more light of day though.....that is a biggie that needs to be surfaced.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

MessageforAll
I think she gained some trust, by the fact he clearly says they aren't ET's but more of an old Empire here on Earth. I still believe that some of the rich families of the Old civilization survived and kept on dominating the earth till this day.

All this has happened before, and all of it will happen again Battlestar Galactica.

and if she is for real as her pedigree shows.....then it would take guts to come out and say something like that....knowing people would think she was crazy??

good point as well....thanks

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

OpinionatedB

I believe America still has what it takes to remember our humanity...

I do think the cities are going to be the biggest problem though..I agree with you here.

What we rely on in trade we don't need so much... we can survive without most of it, and end up being a better country for making it ourselves in the future instead of relying so heavily on trade.

can survive without it and quite frankly are better off without all of it......got rid of the tv long ago.....just can't give up ATS

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

hahaha

me too!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Seems like a fairly trivial affair to upload a pdf filled with TRUTH to every torrent site on the planet.

Oh but wait, its all mad lies. Oh well.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It kinda makes sense about Snowden and why Russia.. Putin seems out like a modest man and President but has secret personal fortune about 70 billion dollars. Yeltsin named Putin as his chosen successor and what happens.. Yeltsin resigned unexpectedly and Putins presidency started. When Russia started to privatization of state owned businesses by the goverment and the President all chosen ones were Putin´s closest friends, associates, family. Many which had modest income became a billionaires suddenly. It is said that Putin has a secret shares in every company and controls his fortune easily as long as he stays as a President. While Putin and his friends makes fortunes, average russian people are ripped off and stay in poverty.

Russia has had 3 people in Bilderberg meetings and they have been anti goverment ones.. tho

I would like to see the skulls she is talking about as this was the "coughing" point to me. Why whenever there is a conspiracy, which sounds like a smart one, has often the point they blew it off ??..
edit on 9-3-2014 by dollukka because: typo

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

dollukka
It kinda makes sense about Snowden and why Russia.. Putin seems out like a modest man and President but has secret personal fortune about 70 billion dollars. Yeltsin named Putin as his chosen successor and what happens.. Yeltsin resigned unexpectedly and Putins presidency started. When Russia started to privatization of state owned businesses by the goverment and the President all chosen ones were Putin´s closest friends, associates, family. Many which had modest income became a billionaires suddenly. It is said that Putin has a secret shares in every company and controls his fortune easily as long as he stays as a President. While Putin and his friends makes fortunes, average russian people are ripped off and stay in poverty.

Russia has had 3 people in Bilderberg meetings and they have been anti goverment ones.. tho

I would like to see the skulls she is talking about as this was the "coughing" point to me. Why whenever there is a conspiracy, which sounds like a smart one, has often the point they blew it off ??..
edit on 9-3-2014 by dollukka because: typo

here you go:

link:therundownlive.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

But she says those people are alive.. today..
im still waiting for the big pictures of people with huge skulls living among us.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

dollukka

But she says those people are alive.. today..
im still waiting for the big pictures of people with huge skulls living among us.

oh....lol

you will be waiting a long time.....

ask for a picture of all the American gold.....

ask for a picture of Clinton and Monica doing whatever they did....

somethings....we will never see photographic proof of

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Has there been laboratory analysis of those skulls?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join