It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disease and immagration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This is not a Flame to people going into other countries for a better a life id leave the uk any-day to go somewhere else but i think certain things need to be put into play when people travel to other countries to live ect

im currently 27 year old i have never even heard of scarlet fever till the last few years and now its more or less a epidemic it was very rare in the UK until the last 5-6 years when the immigration into the country sky rocketed (my cause for mentioning this one my friend has just currently lost his hearing due to this particular disease)

some others that are on the rise at the moment is whooping cough,measles and polio now measles i have had myself as a kid and i know quite alot that have but now every child i know has had it regardless of inoculations the other 2 ive just heard of odd cases her and there

now i used to believe that inoculations where a joke and didn't work ive never had any myself and when we had a meningitis outbreak at school there was like 12 children in the school that didn't get it and by surprise all of us didn't have the jab

but after recent events and the rise of numbers of the diseases which where pretty much eradicated in the country i believe the government need to step in and make foreigners take certain inoculations before they can go to a country full stop.

I mean i know when ya go on holiday to certain places they advise ya to have malaria jabs ect but i mean lets say if i lived in a place where a disease was still common and i was moving to a country where it is rare part of me getting my vise would be getting inoculated for that specific disease

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Honkwoo1486

I have traveled abroad a bit and it is always better to be safe. Never rely on your government, the vaccinations are available.

Sometimes travelers bring germs the local people aren't used to and they are in between showing or feeling symptoms.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Honkwoo1486
now i used to believe that inoculations where a joke and didn't work ive never had any myself and when we had a meningitis outbreak at school there was like 12 children in the school that didn't get it and by surprise all of us didn't have the jab

I suggest you watch this, its explains how vaccines were the cause of the meningitis.
Pleas ignore people who WILL call Dr Wakfield all kinds of names. Just watch the vid and make up your own mind!

Direct LINK to vid incase the embed doesnt work.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

i do believe there is a bit of both worlds with jabs the reason my family dont have our jabs is due to the fact the 2 kids in my family got brain damage after receiving the MMR they where healthy children then having a booster at about 2-3 years old and wham one couldn't even talk/walk after it

but i also have to look at other evidence that someone where along they did inoculate alot of people from the diseases otherwise they would be just running wild through every country in the world

its like anything else its down to chance i got some antibiotics not long ago after a stomach ulcer i had bust the only listed side effect was in big red letters fatality i will watch the video later though 1h a bit too long for me to watch now cheers for link :

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Honkwoo1486
but i also have to look at other evidence that someone where along they did inoculate alot of people from the diseases otherwise they would be just running wild through every country in the world

Nearly all inoculations were introduced when the disease they were aimed at had naturaly faded out. They faded out as living conditions improved, however most people ignore that and prefer to think it was the jabs that were responsible.

As for the vid, it explains that the uk government, and others around the world, KNEW that the vaccine they were pushing was the cause of the meningitis! Its very well documented, people realy ought to watch the vid!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It's not necessarily the legal immigrants you need to blame for this. It's the illegal ones you need to worry about. As far as I know, legal immigrants have to undergo medical exams to come into a country legally. It's the ones who come in illegally who don't and can bring in all sorts of things with them.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

maybe you are a right but i work with alot of immigrants and this thread was brought by a discussion when someone at work contracted scarlet fever and obviously the immigrants where like ya its just a bad cold with a rash we was all like never heard of it and a few of them had it before so someone asked did you have jabs for it in your country and the basic answer was they never been jabbed for anything

there has to be something to it all immigration raises and so does disease the rate

i been lucky ive never been vaccinated for anything and only major thing ive had wrong with me was a stomach ulcer but that was from too much spirits/kebabs from being a teenager as a matter of fact i remember my mother sending me to all the chicken pox parties she could and i never even caught that.

but yeah illegal immigrants are a different matter altogether though they effect everything from health to economy

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Scarlet fever is caused by streptococcus bacteria, not by immigrants. It's also very rare in the UK, whatever anyone may have told you: www.nhs.uk...

All the diseases you mention have been around in the UK since time immemorial. They didn't arrive on a boat or plane, legally or illegally. Getting inoculated is sensible - not just to protect yourself, but to protect others. Your fellow countrymen don't really want your germs, any more than they want anyone else's.

I think you also need to look up the causes of your stomach ulcer. Not kebabs (what are you doing eating that nasty foreign food anyway?) or spirits, but another bacterium, helicobacter pylori: www.nhs.uk... Either that, or you've been taking too many aspirin.

top topics

join