It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Cigar shape UFO hovered over Mexico City. 20 min. Web Cam footage!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I have seen the same for myself and though I videoed it onto a VHS recorder, some people tried to find any & every thing else it could be that they could think of at the time. So my late Mom called a person friend/relative of my late Mom's & friend to my late Dad's, who used to come to our family business almost everyday after school. I didn't know he'd moved to the USA to work for NASA to start with anyway. ( When he became Google-able, I could never find him as a NASA employee in any area or his true ' roots. ' ), & even though my late Mom had remained in touch with him, I did not think of him as I'd only seen him a few times when I visited home which was in our family business. He'd been extremely skinny, stooped posture and ever so quiet. My late Mom said he was usually there after school till his Mom would pick him up, so I asked why he needed to be as he didn't live more than a mile from the School, at that time, kindergarten to grade 12. He had been so sweet. I was a Science geek & he loved looking over my projects but also correcting them lol! The other teens used to call him space caddy, space geek, space man, & Spacey Sanford. They also beat him up as often as they could.
William Sanford "Bill" Nye (born November 27, 1955. 9 years older than me, 11 years younger than my late Mom. Jupiter could be seen by the naked eye for a time that year. It looked like a huge green star. Much different through telescopes though and like Bill when he'd been the same age, up on our roof top looking through a telescope but with my uncle's VHS Recorder.
Bill confirmed it a UFO and took it with him. I've never seen either again. So I thought. I didn't know or recognize him as Bill Nye the Science Guy till a few years ago.
This looks much the same Arken.

BTW, awesome post, S&F

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Nice fifth-hand information. Still or video? Spot or speck? Balloon or airplane?

I'm glad we got that all figured out.

God the UFO field is so ridiculous these days.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

StormyStars

Jupiter could be seen by the naked eye for a time that year.

Care to explain that comment

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Sure!
I was 10. It was 1974 and Jupiter was closer to Earth than ever before recorded though I don't recall why. A lot of people said it was Venus. Our Science teacher, News Casts and News Papers said it was Jupiter. I'm just going by majority at that time.
Though I have no idea how that entire reply relates to the main Topic AT ALL. ( T&C )
But if you want to know if it was indeed Jupiter or Venus, YOU can look it up.

I know it was the beginning of a very odd year and many UFO sightings of all shapes and sizes.

View point? North Central Manitoba Canada without any obstructions to view the skies & stars unless there was major cloud coverage.

Whichever it was, it looked Peridot Green by the naked eye, through the telescope, it looked solid orange, shaped like a sideways egg, surrounded by a full multi blue Aura which I'm guessing were gasses.

I have answered your completely off topic question to my best recollection.. for I was 10, am human and, "To ere is human. "
This time.
I will NOT reply to any further questions or comments so totally and completely off topic to you or anyone else.

It is my opinion that it DOES look like a Cigar shaped UFO, of which there were many many sightings of in 1974.

UFO
U- Unidentified
F= Flying
O= Object

No where is it I or the OP say Outer Space Flying Object nor do we say Extra Terrestrial Flying Object.

Freedom of speech & Opinion And All, or has ATS changed & we can no longer give an opinion with our personal reason for our personal opinion?

It is of my personal Opinion that it is indeed an UFO & I gave my own personal reasons for such an opinion.

That is all that matters according to ATS Terms & Conditions.

Please follow them in future nit picking, Wytch Hunting replies.

ThankQ kindly

edit on th312014Mon, 10 Mar 2014 05:01:50 -05000314th31amMon, 10 Mar 2014 05:01:50 -0500 by StormyStars because: I needed to change 1 letter or the term would have been incorrect

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

Well lets see YOU made the comment if it has nothing to do with the OP why make it, Jupiter can ALWAYS be seen with the naked eye (as long as it's not close to the sun,line of sight) because it's one of the brightest objects in the night sky that's why I asked why you made that comment

As for the video it's the usual BS from youtube some IDIOT using his what looks like camera phone do video a STILL image from a web cam

It has all the hallmarks of a contrail!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Kermit the frog is a ufo watcher as well??

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Hi again.

If you are capable of understanding, I said that Jupiter was closest to Earth than ever before ever recorded as in extremely close.
I made the comment because at that time, I was only 10, we were to have an Eclipse AND fear mongrels were so terrified of some Asteroid hitting the Earth that August, I'd just got the telescope a few days prior for my 10th Birthday. I'd borrowed my Uncle's VHS camera for ANY EVENT that could take place and captured on it, what resembles the OP's post.
It was exciting days for a JUST 10 year old little girl. Who would shortly be sent back to an all girls remote school.
It is my explanation of why I had the telescope AND VHS camera to the skies. Constantly.
I say this is NOT a hoax and those are my reasons for believing.
Why ask me to repeat my comment about Jupiter when I'd already stated, " Jupiter was closer to Earth than ever before?"
It was at it's MOST visible to the naked eye ever in recorded history even visible during the day, like a glowey green football not too far from one's face. Yes, THAT close.
So I ask again, why ask me to repeat ONE statement?

Have A Great Day....

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

IT´S NOT A UFO, JUST ANOTHER LENS FLARE - SEE INFORMATION

This video by the individual named Laszlo Novak from Australia ia a hoax, a cheap hoax.
The alleged cigar shaped UFO is just lens flare. Laszlo Novak obviously didn´t show the
whole sequence by Webcams de Mexico wich would explain the " object " in question and
he would not have a case. Instead Novak just freezed a frame and made the farce along
with his accomplice talking by phone. Therefore we demand to see the original sequence
by the webcam to understand what really happened on March 7, 2014.

I got the original sequence from Webcams de Mexico and confirmed my suspicions, the
alleged cigar shaped UFO was just lens flare moving along with the Sun. At certain time
as the Sun disappears from the cam´s angle of view it´s rays are still strong causing the
lens flare to remain until they disappear the flare also disappears, simple.

Watch the sequence detailed step by step here. Laszlo Novak you have been DEBUNKED.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Well I'm actually surprised we actually finally agree on ONE thing no matter how trivial.

Please, I honestly wish you a; Wonderfully Great & Happy Day & Night

edit on th312014Mon, 10 Mar 2014 13:28:49 -05000314th31pmMon, 10 Mar 2014 13:28:49 -0500 by StormyStars because: of 1 little letter pfft!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

I'm sorry, but your sequenced, " Original." Short as it is, it is the one that appears tampered with, & the 2 blips ARE odd, look cut & pieced.......

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

StormyStars

I'm sorry, but your sequenced, " Original." Short as it is, it is the one that appears tampered with, & the 2 blips ARE odd, look cut & pieced.......

I don´t understand your statements StormyStars. It seems you are not convinced the video i posted
with the March 7, 2014 webcam original sequence is authentic and your quote " Original." suggest
sarcastically that is not authentic. Also you mention " tampered with " and " cut and pieced " with
the same intention. But you did not provide any evidence therefore you are just bluffing and I will
prove it.

Step by Step follow this. 1- Go to this Webcams de Mexico webpage:
www.webcamsdemexico.com...
2- Scroll down and look for Archivo de videos (Timelapses).
3- In the following windows select:
Fecha: Select March 7, 2014
Periodo: Todo el dia
4- Select: Ver
The Timelapse of all day will be displayed, select the speed to 1 for a slow sequence to watch
5- When the Sun appears at 7:16:01 also appears the lens flare or should I say the fake UFO.
You may pause the sequence, rewind and fast forward to check every frame again.

There you go, the original March 7, 2014 timelapse images from the Webcams de Mexico website.
Laszlo Novak conveniently showed just one image to hide the truth, just lens flare.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

free_spirit

StormyStars

I don´t understand your statements StormyStars. It seems you are not convinced the video i posted
with the March 7, 2014 webcam original sequence is authentic and your quote " Original." suggest
sarcastically that is not authentic. Also you mention " tampered with " and " cut and pieced " with
the same intention. But you did not provide any evidence therefore you are just bluffing and I will
prove it.

Step by Step follow this. 1- Go to this Webcams de Mexico webpage:
www.webcamsdemexico.com...
2- Scroll down and look for Archivo de videos (Timelapses).
3- In the following windows select:
Fecha: Select March 7, 2014
Periodo: Todo el dia
4- Select: Ver
The Timelapse of all day will be displayed, select the speed to 1 for a slow sequence to watch
5- When the Sun appears at 7:16:01 also appears the lens flare or should I say the fake UFO.
You may pause the sequence, rewind and fast forward to check every frame again.

There you go, the original March 7, 2014 timelapse images from the Webcams de Mexico website.
Laszlo Novak conveniently showed just one image to hide the truth, just lens flare.

[/quote/]

I am terribly sorry for making you feel that was my intention. I did not mean it to do so. I had looked at them all. I just found that though Arken's posted video has a few pauses, the pink ....sound waves? That show? It is exactly what I saw in 1974. And on full screen, differences though very difficult to notice at 1st, in smoke, clouds, the continuous movement on a building sign's light advert among other movement tells my tummy it is real. I know it is illogical, but I learned many years ago to trust in that feeling despite a few Science Degrees, Bachelor & Masters in 4 areas of Science. Once I learn how to upload the right photos, videos & audio recording, I wish they will help you understand as they are positively mind blowing. Do you suppose those pink sound wave looking Auras are subtle, subliminal hypnosis? I AM easily hypnotized. Most likely the wisest thing to admit on such a public sight but, maybe? Also, the Cigar shaped ones I saw, were larger and had no shine. I figure that is the only thing that light flares may have made a difference in dark, bland to shiny metallic....Again free_spirit, it was not my intent to be sarcastic, mocking or accusatory.....I was only apologizing ahead of time for disagreeing with you, I didn't mean for you to think I thought YOU tampered, cut & pieced the original dequence. You found it too quickly to do so I believe, only that someone had. Again, my deepest heartfelt apologies for making you feel that was my intent and putting you on defense mode......Shake hands &

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

Hi, and I thought that was a really interesting story. You knew Bill Nye as a child, and he stole (borrowed? walked off with?) your VHS tape of a sighting you'd made. I bet he'd remember you if you contacted him and reminded him of who you and your parents were, and the store he used to hang around in. I saw him on Bill Maher a couple of weeks ago and he seemed to have a playful personality and sense of humor, so is probably approachable for someone who knew him as a youngster. Nice memories.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Yes. Very nice memories. I didn't know Bill Nye was The William Sanford I slightly knew as a child.
My late Mom told me in one of our conversations 2 months before her passing.
She planned on giving me his number which one calls, waits, the he calls back but a different number shows each time like one of my closest friend who is also a Major Canadian Scientist.
She also had his address that she was going to give me.
Due to her illness, she'd said she was out of energy and couldn't go to her hiding place where she had a small filing cabinet sized security box for such things.
Then she had too rapid a decline to do it & she passed.
My late Dad who passed 4 months later wasn't in a good enough frame of mind.
They lived over 700 Km's NW of me but only 100 km's NE of my eldest Daughter who I lost emotionally the day I lost my Mom and was there before myself or her sister & took, burned, sold, etc, everything & anything she could. She went berserk and it was a year February 11th this year since my Dad's passing & all is still tied in Courts as my 2 daughters & myself are divided equally & my eldest Daughter is trying to contest everything.
It's all so very sad & disheartening still.....
I am sure Bill would want to know of their passing though as well as wanting some copies of other things UFO/ET related.
Bill Nye always spoke & related to children best even those of us who grew up on him & had children & Grand-Children of our own
I don't believe it was his intent to take the video forever lol, he needed it for his own agenda & future so I bare no grudge.
I seem to be odd that way, sad total lack of ability for grudges, revenges and hatred.
I feel so bad if I unintentionally or the odd time intentionally hurt anyone in anyway, I hurt when others hurt, a lot of, most people can't, won't or both, understand this anymore than myself therefore do not trust it either.
I never intended to upset free_spirit, I tried to apologize before saying what I did. Being nice, rhetorically gets my buutte kicked lool!
Maybe I will be lucky & when my other Scientist friend returns home, he may, in all likelihood, be able to contact Bill for me & who knows? Maybe he kept the original video & he'll give me it back or a copy of, which I can post once I figure out all the right settings to do so.
I appreciate your reply. Thank you

top topics

<< 1   >>

join