It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Runescape 3 Anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I like to play runescape sometimes, and im looking for other people to play with.
i am combat level 157, if you play runescape let me know i will play with you.

I like to run the blast furnace and i like to train my skills, although i dont have any level 99's yet.

if youve never played runescape before but are interested the website isHere
After you do the tutorial missions i will personally help you get items and money.

I reccomend becoming a member, it costs 7.99 a month but you can also play for free although iti s limited if you play for free.

i give this game 4/5 stars personally.
I like it because you can play it in your browser.
This game is kind of old but its pretty good in my opinion.

my ingame name is Above_Below
edit on 9-3-2014 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

heres a picture of the paradox wings u can buy off of solomon's store.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I've been seriously thinking of giving it a try..I know I used to love RS back in the day. Simple graphics maybe, but lots of good times playing it. I will drop you a line if I get on, dude.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Back when people would use myspace for social communication I used runescape as my social networking site.

If i ever get on ill be sure to drop you a message.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I used to play RS all the time but haven't logged in for quite a while now. It can be fun but boring sometimes grinding away. My combat is almost all 99s so I mostly do skills and do like to smith, sometimes with the blast furnace. My smith is 89
. Not a member atm tho but I might have to get back into it.

ETA: Oops forgot my username: 99_Pwnd_420
edit on 3/9/14 by thov420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I play and I go by the name of Taszor.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Quite honestly, I USED to play it,but do to computer troubles had to quit here and there.
The first time they changed the tutorial, then it was major graphic changes,then a annoying combat system I really didnt enjoy.
And just recently they changed the bloody system so the rune gear i worked hard to use AND get is unuseable for at least a month of my (former) playtime habit's.
That said, if you DO pay them you can still play the old way.... but why would i do that instead of just saying forget it?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Man, people still play this! I used to be on this 24/7, such great memories playing this.

I'd love to get back into it, but highly doubt I will. However, if I do, I'll be sure to contact you.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Why would you play RS3 (failscape) when OSRS is an option?

I used to play RS starting when i was 10, and have played it on and off since then, the EOC and trade changes, all the new insane content that is NOT runescape at all...

RS3 is for kids born after the year 2000 imho...

OSRS FANBOY 4 LIFE

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Runescape just becomes too grindy after a point. I got bored and stopped playing some time ago.

top topics

join