It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Thanksgiving

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
To all my fellow ATS'ers. My wishes to you all for a Happy Thanksgiving holiday. May it be happy and safe for you and your families. I'm a relatively new member, but I need to get my ATS "fix" every day. Sometimes I agree, and sometimes disagree with you all, but I give thanks for the opportunity to share my views both pro and con with you all.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Happy Thanksgiving to you too...

may your drumstick be large and your dressing just the right moisture.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. May the turkeys be plump and the food be great.

I hate turkey but thats besides the point, I just settle with a chicken breast smotherd in gravy

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Oh, sorry, knee jerk reaction from being on here too much...erm...don't I feel silly. Happy Thanksgiving y'all! God Bless.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Happy Thanksgiving ATS

May all you turkeys get stuffed

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Happy Thanksgiving to all ATS members. Thanks to the millions of turkeys who give their lives so we can celebrate Thanksgiving.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'm having turkey tommorrow.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Yeah, everyone have fun with their turkeys...or gravy covered tofu-turkeys, or whatever you're enjoying this holiday.

Peace be with you all.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Happy Thanksgiving ...

Please remember to reflect on the small things we have to be grateful for,
and all the great topics we dissect and discuss here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Happy Thanksgiving back to all of you. Ah yes, sit around visit watch TV & get fat the American way.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Happy thanksgiving to everyone.

By this time tomorow hopefully I will be sitting in a chair stuffed with turkey barely being able to move.

Take time this day to tell your loved ones how much you loved them and to give thanks for everything you have in your life. It's funny that its just one day, Im thankfull for my health, my family, and my loved ones, they're the most important things.

LL1

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Happy Thanksgiving to all...
Enjoy!

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Happy Thanksgiving!

I had an excellent feast, dark turkey meat mmmm, potatoes, corn, gravy, stuffing, pumpking pie, cranberries, they gave us left overs to take home, i'll be eating it all up tomorrow... my husband's brother in law was a chef... And boy that man knows how to cook! Yowie!

Cheers all and sleep tight...

Deflating my belly,
TL

top topics

join