It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange signs in new James Arthur music video - All Seeing Eye!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
In the UK, this kid won Simon Cowell's X-Factor in 2012, he has brought out his new Album called "James Arthur" Good singer.
Anyway, this new video came out in the last few days and I noticed this "Strange Masonic Stuff in Popular Music" AGAIN...

Thoughts?

This is the full video. It is at the 3 Minuet 45 Second mark, happens with both eyes.

Shaun

edit on 9/3/2014 by shauny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

shauny
...I noticed this "Strange Masonic Stuff in Popular Music" AGAIN...

Strange, maybe. Masonic, no.

If they used actual Masonic symbols it would have been Masonic.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

This is all over the place, Politics and Music. I believe in God here in Scotland, Pray every day..
..But we need to ask what force controls this planet.. To Believe in God/Good is to believe in the opposite yeah?

Blog about the Occult/Evil in our World, visible to us all

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

shauny
This is all over the place, Politics and Music. I believe in God here in Scotland, Pray every day..
..But we need to ask what force controls this planet..

What is all over the place? I do not believe any 'force' controls the planet, just a bunch of misguided humans.

To Believe in God/Good is to believe in the opposite yeah?

Being that God is omnipotent there is no opposite. God is everything.

edit on 9-3-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because his mug got filled with chemtrail residue

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I dunno OP, but man there is a sure fire illuminati master playing the game here, I mean why else would someone have NO pupil? Definitely.

I'm not sure what it means, but I'd be very worried about this one.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

In your opinion...
I can prove my theory, you have faith..
No disrespect, but just saying..
I did a whole blog of this..

And if God is in charge of this planet, he needs to move over...
...Because his sheep ain't doing too well..
Our species has becomes nasty, stone throwers and just mean.
And religious people are the worst..

I live in Scotland where religion is probably the worst and it's political also.
IRA and all that Jazz..They are now a proper political party..
But religion isn't the problem..It's people in religion casting stones at other religions..

God is good, I pray every day..
When we get to meet God or whoever when we die, does God ask "From what faith did thou arrive from"
I don't think so...

But we all see things different and I respect, 100% your opinion.
I go on what I can see and feel...
This blog I can see Masonic signs..

I don't understand how you didn't see it..
Maybe you don't want to? I don't know.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

sn0rch
I dunno OP, but man there is a sure fire illuminati master playing the game here, I mean why else would someone have NO pupil? Definitely.

I'm not sure what it means, but I'd be very worried about this one.

Oh deary me this, AGAIN!!
You from America by Any chance?
Southern part maybe?

His name is Derren Brown, he is a magician in the UK (I live in Scotland) He is AMAZING...Nobody knows how he does what he does. This is a picture from "Zombie Nation" when he made 1 man believe the Human species had been taken over by Zombies live on TV.

Here:
www.dailyrecord.co.uk...

So now you know my picture is of a magician, we can put that to bed

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

shauny
In your opinion...
I can prove my theory, you have faith..

What theory are you capable of proving?

This blog I can see Masonic signs..

I don't understand how you didn't see it..
Maybe you don't want to? I don't know.

Because the majority of times people post something they think are 'Mason signs' they are not.

I would be more than happy to tell you what actual Masonic signs are.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

shauny

..But we need to ask what force controls this planet.. To Believe in God/Good is to believe in the opposite yeah?

Blog about the Occult/Evil in our World, visible to us all

The all seeing eye as apart of the nature of god even if that is not what many Christians teach. And the all seeing eye is the last thing the controllers of this world want you to know about.

The duality doctrines that Christian faith sometimes fall to teaches you to judge and hate what you do not understand, instead of following Jesus commandment to Judge not without understanding.

Matthew 7:1-5
Verse Concepts

"Do not judge so that you will not be judged. "For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. "Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? read more."Or how can you say to your brother, `Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye? "You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Kinda like that even in the bible the talk of the all seeing eye is mentioned and the log that many have blocking it.

But I do agree that the all seeing eye and other words are being used to send decoded messages in the open to those who can understand the language. If you wanna see the messages then read up on mysticism.

Frankly your video is a bit tame compared to the other videos out there.

edit on 9-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It's sub-genius symbology. Duh

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Right off the back I have to laugh. You see 13 candles and your mind automatically jumps to the Illuminati? That just shows a clear confirmation bias.

The Great Seal was ultimately designed by Charles Thomson who was not a Mason. The only Mason on the 4 committees was Ben Franklin and his design was based upon Moses leading the Jews through the Red Sea. The "Dollar Bill conspiracy" is one of the most simple minded theories I've seen.

reply to post by shauny

Well far too often this look at "who controls the world" is a scapegoating scheme. Conspiracy theories are very comforting psychologically as it gives a physical manifestation to problems and allows people to believe that the problems of the world are man-made. People don't like when things are out of their control.

reply to post by shauny

I'd disagree that religious people are 'the worst'. I'd say the zealots and extremists, which occurs in any religion, ideology, or belief system, has soured it for many.

From what I saw in the video, there was nothing that was exclusively or obviously Masonic.

new topics

top topics

join