It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red moon rising

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Greetings

Ive had a lucid vision of something that could happen on a red moon of this year. I dont know what to do or who to tell. Could I even change the future if I tried and if I was to tell the authorities would I be deemed complicit?

I was stood before the golden gate bridge on a sunny day with an orange red moon in the sky. Suddenly it started to collapse, there was a feeling of panic, screams and machine gun fire. I escaped the area on a tram. The next day my house mate asked me if I wanted to see Rise of the planet of the apes, with the golden gate on the front cover, felt like a strange synchronicity.

I then had another dream this time at night stood before the ruined bridge from the north side, there was a feeling of sadness in the dream. I then saw the trailer for the new Godzilla movie in which the golden gate is destroyed.

Last night I had a feeling of guilt in a dream, like I knew something was going to happen but did nothing to prevent it. I know this will not be taken seriously unless this all happens, by which time it will be too late. The next red moon is on the 14th of April and apparently they have been linked to major historical events in the past.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
There was a guest on Coast 2 Coast last night talking about the blood moons. It was interesting, but I did fall asleep (just not used to being awake through the night) but here is a link. There is also a link on the man's page so you can listen to the show.
www.wnd.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by opal13

Thanks will check. I think the exact date of the moon may be the 15th actually. I am keeping my eyes open around this time however. I hope nothing happens but also recently I ve dreaming things that happen the next day. Dream of friend I havnt seen in years, he phones the next day. Had a vivid dream about being a prisoner that escapes in Isreal then turn to random passage in the bible. Isreal's faliure to listen, talking of prisoners and war. I dont even concern myself much with Isreal or the bible.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
*Givs out meds*

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublevel6

What are your spiritual beliefs?

Have you ever had visions like this before?

If so, have any of them ever come true?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Golden Gate seems to be the favorite Bridge to be destroyed in most movies .. Maybe its a sign of times to come a hint by the higher Elite

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Well you might want to google www.google.com...

One occurs on Passover this year. I remember seeing something about this somewhere. There are evidently a lot of them this year and I think all coincide with jewish holidays and that was an unusual occurrence.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Sublevel6
Ive had a lucid vision of something that could happen on a red moon of this year. I dont know what to do or who to tell. Could I even change the future if I tried and if I was to tell the authorities would I be deemed complicit?

You might very well have had a valid vision of the future of this world.

You basically saw the future in the first dream where all normality falls apart and chaos rules the land.
The next day showed how people will go back to basic survival instincts as it was during neanderthal days.
As you are on the northern side of the bridge you are safe and the reptiles (TV series 'V') (godzilla's) cannot eat you.

If its a valid vision of the future, pray in the name of Jesus Christ for Salvation and i am sure you will get more dreams of the future.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BELIEVERpriest

Hi, Ive never been of any prescribed relgious convictions but through out my life Ive experienced a lot of what you might call supernatural or spiritual experiences, often associated with dreams, lucid visions obes. Often the next day something may happen that will back up my experience. Ie dreaming a great host of white light just outside a room I was sleeping in, on an island in Fiji. The next day asking the landlady what the little shack was outside and she tells me it was a shrine/alter that her son had been praying at that night. Ive also been led by synchronicities/omens and found myself staying in spiritual communities. However the otherworldly visions which have stayed with me the most appear to of ancient greek mythos, containing deities whose identities I have only discovered recently. I started to read up on the Elysian mysteries and suddenly the vision I had many years before made a lot more sense.
There's been periods where the magic has been strong and swept me away. Recently I there's been dreams which seem to be uncannily reflected the next day on a weekly basis. Its perhaps less predicting the future but more having a spiritual symbolic reflection on something which is currently happening.
I did have a dream a while back about a riot in the US and someone shouted "they shot a kid." I then saw in the news there had been protests because a kid had been shot whilst playing with a toy gun, this was too in the bay area now I think of it. Strange however as I am from the UK.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I don't know what a blood moon is, but I know that last night, driving home at 2 AM we watched the moon in the sky being bright red_orange. It was so incredibly beautiful!

It was also a milestone night for me, in ways I do not wish to indulge, but that mark a major turning point in my life.

The whole week past has been one of those synchronicity riddled periods that just seem positively surreal and get my mind spinning back on ideas of reality being a dream and such.

Perhaps we each see red moons at important moments of spiritual growth? At times when we suddenly have the gates of our own power open, there is always a destruction of past structures and limits at the same time.....

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Might want to look at this.
Blood moon eclipses: 2nd Coming in 2015?
Read more at www.wnd.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

There is no need to feel guilt over karma diss charges if you are not the one who are the real cause of the karma.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I truly believe that something big is going to happen this year. I know that that term is subjective, but all the prophecies seem to point to something out of the ordinary happening, soon.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I've read that there'll be 4 blood moons (or lunar eclipses) over 2014-2015. All 4 blood moons will occur on (or around) the Bible (Jewish) holy days of Passover & Tabernacles (Sukkot) in both 2014 and 2015! A solar eclipse will occur on New Years Day starting the Jewish ecclesiastical (religious) year in March 2015 while there'll be a partial eclipse on New Years Day starting the Jewish civil calendar in September 2015.

Supposedly it's an omen of significance to the Jews since other times tetrads (4 blood moons) have occurred in history important events have taken place around the same time e.g. Spanish expelled Jews in 1492; Jews became a nation in 1948; Jews recaptured Jerusalem in 1967.
______beforeitsnews/christian-news/2014/01/four-blood-moons-in-history-2489898.html

Even the Shemitah (Sabbatical Year) supposedly starts on Trumpets (Rosh Hashanah) in September 2014 and ends on the same in 2015. The last 2 times it was a Shemitah was 2001 and 2008. And we all know what happened in those 2 years around September/October right?! 9/11 in 2001 and GFC in 2008!

I've also read of a 12th century Jewish rabbi, Judah Ben Samuel, who supposedly predicted the future of the Jews according to Jubilee years from his time up until now and supposedly his predictions have been uncannily accurate. He predicted the next Jubilee will be in 2016-17 and the Messianic Age will begin soon after. So I guess we'll see...
www.wnd.com...

Even comets supposedly are omens of war and disaster and I've read that Comet Ison supposedly means "Disaster" in Hebrew and was vaporized by the sun on the Jewish festival of Hanukkah on 28/11/2013!

So speculation is rife about what might occur over the next few years. We might even question if anything might occur on Purim 16/3/2014 or 5/3/2015 since it has traditionally been a time when Jews have struck out at their enemies?

Anyway some interesting years are no doubt ahead of us since the next tetrad won't come again until 2032-33.
edit on 10-3-2014 by cameraobscura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I believe that this coming April will be a historic month, the day the world changed kind of thing. But not for the reason of the blood moon things. That is just another televangelist drumming business in my learned opinion. Look at these links for more information:

earthsky.org...

www.answersingenesis.org...

upload.wikimedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

carm.org...

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

www.rense.com...

edit on 10/3/14 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

The moons in that first link look like the moon from my vision, not literally blood red but orange red...I dont know what to make of it but I know the difference between the inner subconcious movie unreal dreams and the ones where you feel like you are actually there, and this one was the lucid type.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I know what you mean, you "just know" that that dream was different, significant.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
thought I would revisit this one more time since tonight is the night of the four blood moons that was revealed by John Hagee of the prophetic message.

I wonder what this week and the coming months have in store for us if anything at all? The only big thing that has happened sinse isis that I am fully aware of is Ebola.

new topics

top topics

join