It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Comes Out Against Self-Determination — Paul CRoberts. Will this cause BLOWBACK? what then?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Obama Comes Out Against Self-Determination

Paul Craig Roberts

The White House Fool has repeatedly declared erroneously and foolishly that it is “against international law” for Crimea to exercise self-determination. Self-determination, as used by Washington, is a propaganda term that serves Washington’s empire but is not permissible for real people to exercise.

On March 6 Obama telephoned Putin to tell the Russian President again that only Washington has the right to interfere in Ukraine and to insist against all logic that only the “government” in Kiev installed by the Washington-organized coup is “legitimate” and “democratic.”

In other words, the elected government in Crimea pushed by the people in Crimea to give them a vote on their future is “undemocratic” and “illegitimate,” but a non-elected government in Kiev imposed by Washington is the voice of self-determination and legitimacy.

Washington is so arrogant that it never occurs to the hubris-infected fools what the world thinks of Washington’s blatant hypocrisy.

Since the Clinton regime, Washington has done nothing but violate international law–Serbia, Kosovo, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Iran, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Honduras, Venezuela, Ecuador, Bolivia.

Does Russia have an Africa Command? No, but Washington does.

www.paulcraigroberts.org...

After world two the old soldiers said they loved africa, you could just pick oranges off the trees...
join the military see the world eh?

Former longtime St. Joseph County Democratic party Chairman Butch Morgan Jr. was found guilty of felony conspiracy counts to commit petition fraud and forgery, and former county Board of Elections worker Dustin Blythe was found guilty of felony forgery counts and falsely making a petition, after being accused of faking petitions that enabled Obama, then an Illinois Senator, to get on the presidential primary ballot for his first run for the White House.

Morgan was accused of being the mastermind behind the plot.

According to testimony from two former Board of Election officials who pled guilty, Morgan ordered Democratic officials and workers to fake the names and signatures that Obama and Clinton needed to qualify for the presidential race. Blythe, then a Board of Elections employee and Democratic Party volunteer, was accused of forging multiple pages of the Obama petitions.

www.foxnews.com...

"Blowback" was always considered a primary cause of 911, which was arguably the most successful attack on the US ever.
A handfull of cave dwellers kicked the butt of the biggest super power in the world
Well, if you believe the OS that is.
Makes you wonder about the phrase "super power".

At some point the weight of the crimes of the stolen american government will like nazi germany, be visited on the people of the US and its allies, and not the bankers that stole the government of the US.

What happens when blowback becomes equal to justice, and that justice gets aimed at the american people, how are you going top defend the US knowing the US was in the wrong all along?
( by their fruits you shall judge...)

Question:
How can anyone defend the hypocrisy of a series of fraudulent un-elected government administrations that dictate to its own people by executive decree, and dictates to countries that actually are democratic in order to install radical militant terrorist governments that are going to be the source of blowback like 911 was purported to be?

edit on 9-3-2014 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Nice OP Dan

This story can and will take several directions.
The three main roads will be the Obama/Clinton/Liberals, the NWO rejectors, and the GOP blind endorsers.
All will spew there ad hominems, cry foul of their objectors, and endorse their compatriots.
I'm obviously in the middle.
The hypocrisy of the fraudulent un-elected government administration continues to thrive unabated.
SnF
edit on V572014Sundayam31America/ChicagoSun, 09 Mar 2014 07:57:58 -05001 by Violater1 because: nuff said

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Sorry, I don't know how this double post happened

edit on V572014Sundayam31America/ChicagoSun, 09 Mar 2014 07:57:10 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

dup?
not at all
lets me double star you for your agreeable response

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The Iraq war was an illegal war. But I did nt hear any one in the USA shouting about the crime of breaking international law when it occurred. Same here in the UK. We attacked those evil Serbs over the Kosova bs. Self determination was cited as one of the reasons. Yet now the people of Crimea are not allowed their own self determination, but instead must listen to the nazis who did a coup in Kiev? Obama killing people all over the world with his drones? But thats not against international law? The bs spewed by these puppets in govt is getting so bad that they are shooting them selves in the foot every time they open their mouths.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Please post a tape recording of this conversation so we can confirm the language Obama used.

Edit to add: I move that if the OP cannot provide a recording of the conversation, this thread be moved to [HOAX!].
edit on 9-3-2014 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Will you please post the actual quotes or transcripts of what Obama has said?

I would like to see the facts behind the story. Please post quotes or transcripts.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

illuminnaughty
The Iraq war was an illegal war. But I did nt hear any one in the USA shouting about the crime of breaking international law when it occurred. Same here in the UK. We attacked those evil Serbs over the Kosova bs. Self determination was cited as one of the reasons. Yet now the people of Crimea are not allowed their own self determination, but instead must listen to the nazis who did a coup in Kiev? Obama killing people all over the world with his drones? But thats not against international law? The bs spewed by these puppets in govt is getting so bad that they are shooting them selves in the foot every time they open their mouths.

Then obliviously you weren’t reading or listening.

www.un.org...

www.nbcnews.com...

www.theguardian.com...

www.globalresearch.ca...

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

DJW001

Please post a tape recording of this conversation so we can confirm the language Obama used.

Edit to add: I move that if the OP cannot provide a recording of the conversation, this thread be moved to [HOAX!].

I may not always agree with Dan (actually, I've been quite curt at times), but HE DID provide the links to his OP
The onus is on you. You take the high road and disprove the links. It's to easy to cry HOAX and not back it up.

And for your viewing enjoyment, don't forget this:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

DJW001

good luck on that
ill just quote your good freinds the bbc

President Obama: "Proposed referendum... would violate international law"

www.bbc.com...

missed the liitle bit about the US vote fraud did ya...ummm
no one uses tape its the 21st century adolf

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Violater1
I may not always agree with Dan (actually, I've been quite curt at times), but HE DID provide the links to his OP
The onus is on you. You take the high road and disprove the links. It's to easy to cry HOAX and not back it up.

The links don't contain anything of substance, it's just more people talking.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadGhost

so
disprove something
other then your self
ithink DrPCR said it right in the op

so arrogant that it never occurs to the hubris-infected fools what the world thinks of Washington’s blatant hypocrisy.

edit on 9-3-2014 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Violater1

illuminnaughty

www.un.org...

www.nbcnews.com...

www.theguardian.com...

www.globalresearch.ca...

news.bbc.co.uk...

Thanks for the links proving me wrong.
But it didnt stop any war no matter what he said. That is what the UN was set up for ? to stop wars? Yet he was ignored?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

DeadGhost

Violater1

The links don't contain anything of substance, it's just more people talking.

ROFL, did you really say that?!

Really? Really! Then your just talking. Shakes head, turns and walks away.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

DJW001

maybe the mods are waiting for you to prove its a hoax

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

illuminnaughty

Violater1

illuminnaughty

www.un.org...

www.nbcnews.com...

www.theguardian.com...

www.globalresearch.ca...

news.bbc.co.uk...

Thanks for the links proving me wrong.

Your welcome. Now please stop
being wrong.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
James Corbet's latest podcast is intresting and one I am coming to the conclusion is the truthful mind set to take .He makes a analogy that they(tptb) have made a feicies sandwich and cut it in half and we get to choose which half we want to eat . www.youtube.com... Could it be that (tptb ) work behind the political powers on all sides ? Could it be that there is not even going to be a new world order but that there is a world order working behind the scenes until they have all of their ducks in order to pull the plug and start a fresh .

We have to wonder if maybe this power has never been out of power but has always worked behind the scenes until ??? What might it be that they are waiting for to finally make their last move .I have my own suspensions on what that might be but I don't think it has to do with economics or power .They right now have the ability to create money out of nothing and probably blow up the earth a couple times over .They do work hard at keeping us divided and do work in secrecy ,this much we know . I am surprised that we can even function as a species considering all of the untruths we are fed on a daily basis . One truth will only lead you to another ,and you will grow from it .A untruth will only slow down the rate of growth for any one looking for the truth .

It could be in the end that their only means to survive is based on our believing anything they tell us .We do after all have to believe that a vote for them counts at the ballot box ....don't know ...it's been a long winter and I miss the mosquitoes .I can after all just give them a good swat . :>).

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Thank you for the column, F & multiple Stars if I could. The last article of Dr. Roberts in Counterpunch is pretty good too, Everyone should download free Web Tarpley's last WCR broadcast as well... he simply just came out early in the stream and said the elites running the US Government are clinically insane. This last gaffe flies not only in the face of law, it's indicative of a system profiling as having a collective schitzoid break. I need a break myself; maybe something light and entertaining like a re-view of Tony dressed as his mother, gouging up Janet. Violins, stacatto and sharply now:

edit on 9-3-2014 by derfreebie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
What's difficult is separating truth from fiction. I am not sure where the truth is. Does respecting my elders mean I should always agree? Is the truth in our leaders or is it somewhere else? I feel like I'm in a tornado trying to organize a handful of papers that have blown out of my hands and now are caught by the storm. I feel ashamed I have failed to arrive at some decisive endpoint. I am like a man forever on the fence, never able to take sides, never able to feel glory, never able to rid himself of shame, never able shake the feeling he's a coward.

I am an illusion to most people I know in RL. I always try to play innocent and agreeable. I respect all of them. Inside I feel shame because I feel like I am not what they want me to be. I do not agree. I am not that innocent.

I feel like I'm an angel, I'm a devil, I'm a good man, I'm a evil man, I agree, I disagree, I'm modest, I'm haughty. So I am nobody, since I ill-defined.

And even after saying all this, I doubt everything I've said. It might be me blowing smoke. I cannot even trust the words come out of my mouth.

I makes me want to bury myself and ignore. And yet... I cannot. I feel shame. The truth is a temptress and always I imagine her presence and seek her.
edit on 9-3-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I'm just curious how International Law fits in with the idea of the NWO. I sort of think they're one and the same. If a nation suborns itself to International Law, then it also suborns its sovereignty to a One World System of governance. How is that not NWO?

How is there no cognitive dissonance on this?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join