It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked: Kiev Snipers Hired by Maidan Coalition [Full Conversation]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
LINK
www.youtube.com...

A leaked phone call between EU foreign policy chief, Catherine Ashton, and Estonian Foreign Minister Urmas Paet has revealed that the Maidan coalition in Ukraine hired snipers to kill both policemen and protesters.

WOW. This is real.

edit on 9-3-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: added external tags

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

Youtube is not a source.....

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

The file was reportedly uploaded to the web by officers of Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) loyal to ousted President Viktor Yanukovich who hacked Paet’s and Ashton’s phones.

rt.com...

How does this happen? So it's not just the NSA listening in to everyone's calls... ?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Yes it is, if you know how to use it as one and cross-reference. Just thought people might like the video.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

crazyewok

Here you are (RT News but oh well):

rt.com...

“There is now stronger and stronger understanding that behind the snipers, it was not Yanukovich, but it was somebody from the new coalition,” Urmas Paet said during the conversation.

“I think we do want to investigate. I mean, I didn’t pick that up, that’s interesting. Gosh,” Ashton answered.

The call took place after Estonia’s Foreign Minister Urmas Paet visited Kiev on February 25, following the peak of clashes between the pro-EU protesters and security forces in the Ukrainian capital.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Thank you for putting the Russia Today piece on there. Ewok thought I wasmaking things up.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Isn't this important?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Well, no. Western MSM cant spin this, no matter how many RPM they want to put into. You wont have the western defenders(001,cthedral et al)to give you flags or bumps. So its more like a self fulfilling effort, and I thank you for it.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Yusomad

You wont have the western defenders(001,cthedral et al)to give you flags or bumps. So its more like a self fulfilling effort, and I thank you for it.

Well, Putin's daughter is hot and all, but why is anyone rooting for him again?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

then why is there a youtube button?
just sayin

edit on 9-3-2014 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

just so you can see the video.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I'm not rooting for him. Just thought the story should be out there if it's true. No?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

boncho

The file was reportedly uploaded to the web by officers of Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) loyal to ousted President Viktor Yanukovich who hacked Paet’s and Ashton’s phones.

rt.com...

How does this happen? So it's not just the NSA listening in to everyone's calls... ?

difference is
this was in defense of the democratic process, not an (ironically ) institutionalized stazy and nkvd set up police state
the nsa...not so much

NSA = Gestapo Stasi KGB NKVD combined

www.dailypaul.com...
recent whislblower

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

With the two phone intercepts , we can determine that it's not what we are being told by the western MSM and our politicians .Them failing to acknowledge the basic truth about Ukraine and what went down gives them less credit every time they talk about the situation over there ,even if some of what they are saying is true . The initial lies about 911 and WMD in Iraq is the starting point .Every thing after that has to be put in the first light .Once you follow the darkness you will remain in the dark . That is how history is created and perpetuated . These people who claim the present was ousted and another elected are trying to create a false history .The president fled and there were no elections .....peace

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Oh, I think most of us are not rooting for putin, or anyone for that matter. Its more like getting tired of the US and western hipocrisy. Then leaks start to happen and the pieces start to fall into place.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
the fact that people could use a phrase like " rooting for putin"
after iraq and afghanistan and even viet nam the US has lied every time
id say that is becoming problematic

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Danbones
the fact that people could use a phrase like " rooting for putin"
after iraq and afghanistan and even viet nam the US has lied every time
id say that is becoming problematic

And how anyone can support Russia after Poland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Afghanistan, Georgia and now this....

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Thanks for that youtube nsa interview . It's quite telling in the mind set working behind the scenes . I don't know if you have seen this 911 analysis but I thought it was very good . There are some basic facts about 911 that were hidden behind the dust and smoke of that day and things that lead up to it . After watching I thought back to what and his name eludes me now but he was the guy that was friends with a Rothchild and was told that something big was going to go down .He died not long after from cancer . www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

I don't think anyone in the U.S.should be rooting for Putin. We are not perfect, by any means, but we are not our government and
need to be rooting for ourselves; the people.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I am not rooting for putin or barry . The truth is worth rooting for .If it were not for the fact that they are all guilty of giving us less then the truth I might be able to cheer for one of them .If they were interested in telling the truth then we might see clearly enough to stand behind them . As it stands we only have the lies to base our position on the situation .It doesn't matter if one lie is more truthful then the other lie ....peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join