It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin: stop Putin with nukes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I wonder what's wrong...did Palin's book and TV money run out?

It seems every now and then she pops back into mainstream media to keep herself "relevant" by saying something stupid.

Even conservatives in Alaska don't like her, she quit her job halfway through. And if she can see Russia from her house, I want to know what kind of telescope she's using, as it's thousands of miles away.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

She may well be pointing out his clusterschmuck of 4+years of an Office term...
But that doesn't mean she isn't just as much a fool as him!

It's simple... Putting 2 & 2 together it seems most of us have reached 5...
But then that just means she is stating the obvious!!!

She is not a beacon of light in this ongoing Ukraine/Russia scenario...
A scenario which has nothing to do with the US!!!

I'm not an Obama fan, and I feel his actions have been abhorrent, from his trade/aid for ISIS or Al'Qaeda in Syria, to his abysmal Drone policy!!!

What I would say in his defence is that he is just the front puppet for someone else who is pulling the strings!!!
What Ms.Palin is doing is going along with the partisan rhetoric, and if she actually gave a Schmidt about talking honestly about this she would say he is a puppet of someone else!!!

Scaling back on Nukes, to be fair to Obama, is the only way a Country can realistically halt or at least slow down another's Nuclear dreams!
Why would Iran/NK want to cut back on Nuclear enhancement because a country who actively continues theirs is the one barking such orders???

As for a deflection lets not start turning this into THAT!!!...
Ukraine is just a deflection from the Middle East, which is just a distraction from Israel/Palestine & Jeruslem...

So the deflection you speak of is just a deflection for the ultimate deflection!!!!

Some were defending, however I didn't feel you were defending Ms.Palin personally, likewise I'm not defending Mr.Obama...
We will disagree on who has better credence as a politician...
But in doing so we are giving politicians credence, so we're both probably wrong there!!!

Peace!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

Like you said, it is all about the ME...always has been and always will be. Good Reply btw...

In a perfect world all nuke weapons should be gone but that ship has sailed.
The fear now is not MAD but that a faction will acquire such weapon and destroy a major landmark of a country or religion.
edit on 03pm31pmf0000002014-03-10T13:35:01-05:000101 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

Appreciate that Mata... Like wise to your posts!

You're 100% correct regarding nukes too, would have been better if it was prohibited from the beginning, if not before, then right after Hiroshima & Nagasaki!!!
As for landmarks and industrial centres of Earths economy, I doubt nukes will ever be used by anybody!!!
Nuclear capability is a deterrent at best!
At worst we have someone moron at the button...
But even then I feel there is maybe 50 buttons per warhead, and only when accessed by a separate 50 top brass of each Agency & Political standing would one be released... maybe even Royalty have a say!!!

Peace!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

This is just a case of someone pulling some statement that is more in jest than actual and people jumping all over it!
It's not unlike when you are a child and one of your siblings hold you down and you yell "I'm going to KILL you!"
Just words, don't take it to mean she thinks we should nuke 'em!
I am not a Palin fan but to take her seriously on something like this shows the weakness of the mind that believes it literally!

One thing is very clear though, if Putin is allowed to flex his military might with only a little "you better stop that!" from Obama makes me think of Chamberlain waving a piece of useless paper in his hand saying "Peace in our time!" as Germany was already moving troops into position for European domination!
Putin will not stop until he rebuilds Russia into a superpower like the Soviet Union was!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

MystikMushroom
And if she can see Russia from her house, I want to know what kind of telescope she's using, as it's thousands of miles away.

I thought that we are supposed to deny ignorance here on ATS. Really?? You haven't put this BS to bed? Firstly it is not "thousands of miles from her house to Russia. It is 650 miles. But, she never made that quote. Snopes, among others did the work of checking into this when the libs first made it up and then used it to hit her over the head with it. It is a total lie. Snopes (not exactly a conservative leaning service) put this to bed. Knowledege will set you free

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Obama explains why people hate Sarah Palin? Your citation He has to explain it ?? Is it necessary??

Did you even take the time to read your citation? It is very pro Palin and explains the left's irrational and psychotic hatred of her very well. Good job, way to go.

LOL

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

whywhynot

MystikMushroom
And if she can see Russia from her house, I want to know what kind of telescope she's using, as it's thousands of miles away.

I thought that we are supposed to deny ignorance here on ATS. Really?? You haven't put this BS to bed? Firstly it is not "thousands of miles from her house to Russia. It is 650 miles. But, she never made that quote. Snopes, among others did the work of checking into this when the libs first made it up and then used it to hit her over the head with it. It is a total lie. Snopes (not exactly a conservative leaning service) put this to bed. Knowledege will set you free

It's like the old saying "You can't fix stupid!" Just insert 'ignorance' in place of stupid! I can't believe people still think she said this, I heard it was a SNL skit and some people (like a not-too-smart guy I work with thought the look-alike was really Palin!)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I love how nuke is the answer, remember the oil spill in the gulf coast (we act like it never happened now) they wanted to nuke the leak ROFLMAO

ohh how do these people get into power and how do folks still support them?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'm not entirely sure what everyone is so angry about. As far as I can tell, she didn't say anything about using nuclear weaponry on Russia, it sounded more like her talking about mutually assured destruction.

Right?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Basilis

The emotional angry ones would be the Palin hating libs and yes it is about MAD. Some posters believe that if we destroy all of our nukes and play golf while Rome burns that Putin will see the error of his ways and give up on any aggressive ideas. Personally I'm not so interested in bringing a knife to a gun fight. You see if we both have guns the fight just may not happen. Also some posters get their news from Saturday Night Live and The Daily Show, they believe that Tina Fey is really Palin. That is the readers digest of the thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

whywhynot
reply to post by Basilis

The emotional angry ones would be the Palin hating libs and yes it is about MAD. Some posters believe that if we destroy all of our nukes and play golf while Rome burns that Putin will see the error of his ways and give up on any aggressive ideas. Personally I'm not so interested in bringing a knife to a gun fight. You see if we both have guns the fight just may not happen. Also some posters get their news from Saturday Night Live and The Daily Show, they believe that Tina Fey is really Palin. That is the readers digest of the thread.

"they believe that Tina Fey is really Palin. "

And most of these same "people" actually voted for Obama !!!

THAT is the scary part.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

buster2010

whywhynot

Can someone tell the MSM to wind their damn watches because this bimbos 15 minutes ran out years ago. Maybe she can be placed on a island off the coast of Alaska that way she can keep an eye on Russia for us. She can just wink the bombs away.

Why is it that liberals always want to silence individuals who have different views than they do? They ridicule them and attack them. If you were so sure of your convictions why would you be afraid of other people's ideas? Amazing to me.

I think we should exterminate all the Jews. How DARE you try to silence me?! You are just afraid of other people's ideas. Amazing to me. -Logic of a moron
edit on 11-3-2014 by Secret009 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Maybe she's a nihilist, and wants the cold war to start again and this time finish?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

olaru12

neo96
reply to post by olaru12

Sarah Palin is the perfect spokesperson for Conservative ultra right, thought processes. Or lack there of....

And yet no Republican has ever used nukes.

Something the people from the Palin hating party can't say.

I think WW2 was the proper use of nukes don't you?

edit on 9-3-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

Eeeeeh, proper use of nukes?? There's no such thing as 'proper' use of nukes. These abominations should not exist. This weapon is so destructive and unpredictable that it should be illegal for any government to have them.

Peace out.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

championoftruth

Yusomad
I was going to smear this all over, but its pointless. That piece of meat has already made one or two unhinged claims too many and the US MSM keeps banging her drum, kinda makes you wonder...

I don't understand why you are attacking her.
Putin is a mass murderer,torturer and killer.He is part of the evil secret police.
Look at chechniya.He has killed ,raped,tortured millions in Chechnya and here you are attacking the voice of sanity amidst the appeasement of dictators and evil doers.

Sarah Palin is correct we need to use these things to stop the evil in this world otherwise what is the point of having them?

Long live Sarah Palin.

Sarah Palin for President as the present incumbent had no balls and is a cowering coward.

Haha! You talk like if there was a nuke, it would just hit Putin... if so, use it. If not, then don't use it. There are living people in these areas that have nothing to do with all this. Those pieces of *** leaders should get in the ring and do their things there. One on one.

Peace out.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Not surprised Republicans are babbling about Russia and nukes considering this Ukraine fiasco.

We already had tension in the cold war. And both sides basically knew that if there were a war between us, neither side would be much of a winner after it was all said and done.

Now I'm seeing a lot of republicans calling Obama a coward, and Putin's making him look like a sissy. And all of that good stuff. You better believe a war between Russia and the U.S. would be the next world war. And I bet it would be much more ugly compared to the last world wars.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

mrs thank god you are not the vp palin if you start threatening others with nukes they might just nuke you moron.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

bigwig22

championoftruth

Yusomad
I was going to smear this all over, but its pointless. That piece of meat has already made one or two unhinged claims too many and the US MSM keeps banging her drum, kinda makes you wonder...

I don't understand why you are attacking her.
Putin is a mass murderer,torturer and killer.He is part of the evil secret police.
Look at chechniya.He has killed ,raped,tortured millions in Chechnya and here you are attacking the voice of sanity amidst the appeasement of dictators and evil doers.

Sarah Palin is correct we need to use these things to stop the evil in this world otherwise what is the point of having them?

Long live Sarah Palin.

Sarah Palin for President as the present incumbent had no balls and is a cowering coward.

Haha! You talk like if there was a nuke, it would just hit Putin... if so, use it. If not, then don't use it. There are living people in these areas that have nothing to do with all this. Those pieces of *** leaders should get in the ring and do their things there. One on one.

Peace out.

look at the bad japanese boys in ww2.they were out of control killing,fighting ,warring.right?

2 nukes and they have been good little boys since.focused their mind on more productive things.

we did them a favor.

the middle east needs a few nukes to fucus their minds on productive things.

russia needs to be slapped down.

sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by championoftruth

Wasn't everybody killing, fighting & waring in WW2...
The fact that you feel it was just to annihilate 100s of thousands of innocent civilians because of few over zealous Kamikaze pilots is unfathomable!!!
Not to mention the 100s of thousands of innocent civilians who died in the aftermath of such a radioactive display of genocide!
However a false sense of self worth is astonishing among some nationals, maybe I shouldn't be surprised when I read such intolerant diatribes!!!

I'd say the Middle East need a few Nukes as well...
Not for your reasoning though...
To actually defend themselves from constant civilian bombardment from Allied Forces!!!

Maybe Mr.Obama needs a few Phosphorus tipped Drones or Depleted Uranium filled Mortars to fly through the White House windows when his children are asleep...

We have to be cruel to be kind!!!

Obnoxiousness...
Foolishness...
Narcissism...
Delusions of grandeur...
Traits you showed in 1 post...

I'm just being cruel to be kind!!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join