It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin: stop Putin with nukes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

whywhynot

buster2010
Can someone tell the MSM to wind their damn watches because this bimbos 15 minutes ran out years ago. Maybe she can be placed on a island off the coast of Alaska that way she can keep an eye on Russia for us. She can just wink the bombs away.

Why is it that liberals always want to silence individuals who have different views than they do? They ridicule them and attack them. If you were so sure of your convictions why would you be afraid of other people's ideas? Amazing to me.

You don't have to be a liberal to point out her ignorance. And I have nothing to fear because thankfully she didn't win.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Palin is simply saying don't be a pussy. That's it. Nowhere does it say nuke Russia. Nowhere does it say we need more nukes.

A country with nukes deters aggressive actions of another country with nukes. That is what she is saying here.

""the only thing that stops a bad guy with a nuke is a good guy with a nuke."

Obama was too busy this week hosting the women of soul celebration at the WH and planning his spring break vacation while Biden was in the Caribbean.

No deflection... Just truth.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Maybe she has a bunker where she can hide her family. It is amazing how we put our children and grandchildren in harms way without a thought. She has a microphone and a voice that I will never have. I don't know about her God, but mine said "Blessed are the peacemakers".

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

Um yeah. I know. I said most of that earlier in the thread.

And, again, this thread is not about Obama. And you have moved on from diversion to proving your agenda by again not sticking to the topic at hand,

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

You don't have to be a liberal to point out her ignorance

The only problem with your reply, in my prospective, Buster is that you didn't point out her ignorance, you simply called her a name. Pointing out her ignorance is fact based and descriptive, you simply did the normal liberal mud slinging. Normally the emotional response is given when a fact based response cannot be articulated.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

~Lucidity

No, someone keeps putting herself in the MSM and commenting on policy. That makes her fair game. The only deflection I see here is yours, in a thread about Palin and her words.

yeah, even misinterpreting said words?

love the dog pile again on sarah.

not even sure she said russia and nukes in the same sentence.

the seeing russia is really old too, ya think?

people have to move on to the actual policy makers and doer's.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

MOMof3
Maybe she has a bunker where she can hide her family. It is amazing how we put our children and grandchildren in harms way without a thought. She has a microphone and a voice that I will never have. I don't know about her God, but mine said "Blessed are the peacemakers".

van hagar said, "if you want a little peace, sometimes you gotta fight..."

how about saddling them with debt instead? that better?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

You mean promoting the agenda of my country that should push superpower status and not hide under the bed hoping it all goes away like Syria, Georgia,etc,etc.

Is is what the msm does in the bought, paid for, monitored and controlled administration in office today...

link

A translation is needed for the left of her one sentence? Should not be.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Say what you will at least she has a pair......Unlike the current administration. If the current leadership continues to do nothing history will remember them for the weak fools they are.

Or...........They take a stand and rally the EU and lead the way to stop this crap. The EU has way more to lose here and they seem just as weak and foolish. Is the west going to lead or is it going to follow.........This is what is at stake.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

MOMof3

.............so the death of so many Jews during WWII was nothing more than just tough love for heretics?

Do you really think Palin's comment, when compared to this administrations actions on the global stage, is putting our children in danger?

At what point will Obama and Obama supporters stop blaming everyone else for their own mistakes?

Obama has no foreign relations skills.
Obama has no comprehensive foreign relations plans.
Obama has no Spine when it comes to telling another country no, although this was demonstrated when he was first elected and went on his world tour of apologizing.
When Russia invades a sovereign country and all Obama does is whine to Putin on the phone....

Its sad when Palin is attacked for her comment yet no one says a word about Obamas failure after failure after failure. If Obama and the Democrats are so righteous, then why, after 2 terms with Obama and a decade of Democrats holding the Senate, are people still bitching about Bush's job in office.

Obama either needs to put up or shut the hell up. Every time he opens his mouth on foreign affairs Putin / Iran / Assad throw darts at a map / list of "wants but shouldn't have's".

Appeasement does not work - either in foreign relations or when it comes to political actions here at home from any party.
Attacking people who are not elected officials, like Palin, goes to show just how bad politics are getting.

People would rather go after Palin as opposed to going after our government, both parties, and taking it back.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I did not say anything about Obama or WW2. I suppose you call yourself a christian, and of course, you jump on the peacemaker on the board. That is ok, Jesus has got my back.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

May I also add "Reprobate Of The Year"!!!

All the while competing with Katie Hopkins!!!

And it's only March!!!

As for your second point, it does help people who wonder about the US voting system to see that things like her & Insane McCain were not considered good enough!!!

Peace!

Sidenote;
As soon as Katie Hopkins came to mind I started to feel sorry for Sarah Palin!!!

Sidenote for the Sidenote;
If we in the Divided Kingdom have to put up with Katie Hopkins so does everybody else!!!

However if you want someone to truly hate, look her up... You will soon see Sarah Palin as a Beautiful Seraphim!!!

We all make mistakes... sometimes the mistake is ignoring contraception!

Meanwhile...
Dear Sarah Palin,

You are an imbecilic miscreant... Do not attempt to "advise" the Commander In Chief ever again please.
If ever tempted to talking about Nuclear weapons in the future, hold your tongue, breathe for 30 seconds, suppress the message into a tumour, and never let it cross your mind again!!!

Yours Sincerely
Humanity!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Oh... So she wasn't being a moron!!!

She was just stating the obvious!!!

Wait a minute...

Peace!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Gotta love her for the entertainment value alone

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
A lot of people bringing up Obama... & defending Palin!!!

In Layman's terms saying that Obama should have come out and told Putin his actions will cause this to go Nuclear...

Now hypothetically if he had said anything of the sort to Russia...
What would Obama's opposition have said???
"Well done"???
"That's what we would have done"???

Or much more likely "you're looking to drag us into WW3 you fool"!!!

Despite the portrayal from Trey Stone & Matt Parker... America are NOT the World's Police!!!
Get over the self-proclaimed Superpower status and realise you're a European patsy...
And when Europe start emitting Turd into their boxer shorts, so does America's top brass!!!

Peace!

Sidenote: Ms.Palin is a moron!!! & Im not even a fan of Mr.Obama, but he is head & shoulders above her on every political level!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Nothing wrong with Sarah.

Most folks in this thread including the Op totally missed the point she was making and it was NOT to start a nuclear war with Russia. The transcripts are on page one, simply read them with your ears open next time.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
her book sales, and speaking engagements, have been plummeting, so she has to get back in the news to make more money... the first thing I always research is in my signature. it is usually the most BS-free truth.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The reaction in this thread is humorous.

We live in a world that for the last 60 years has operated under a M.A.D. scenario.

Mutually Assured Destruction.

Agreed upon by the nuclear powers over all the Earth. Basically you won't use your nukes, because we have enough nukes to wipe everyone out if you do. That is what MAD means. And yet, when a politician you disagree with, says this fact out loud in a joking setting (in context) she is called every bad name in the book and ridiculed endlessly.

Is what she said true or false?

Is the only reason nukes have not yet been used by "bad guys" (regardless of national alliance) because "good guys" have nukes assuring mutual destruction?

I am not saying USA is the "good" guys here either, the same can be said in the opposite; the only reason the USA hasn't used nukes is because Russia has our destruction mutually assured as well. Both "guys" had each other in check regardless of "good" or "bad" labels.

Unless one side begins to dismantle their own program. Begins to fire all launch staff (over 120 soldiers). Begins to fire all commanding officers in charge of launch staff. Begins to lower all missile defense shields over the continental lands due to budget constraints. Begins to lower all military forces to only enough soldiers to fight on a single front at a time effectively.

What if one side were to reduce their ability to assure the mutual destruction of the other "guy", while that other "guy" has been doing the opposite?

The other side began building more weapons; building underground bunkers for their citizens in the event of nuclear exchange. Buying up gold and natural resources while forming a reserve currency backed by gold in the event of an economic collapse. Designing hyper-sonic weapons (traveling at mach 8) in order to penetrate the missile defense systems in place capable of carrying multiple nuclear warheads, with maps from their chief ally (China) showing the cities planned on being destroyed and the fallout that results.

What happens when Assured Destruction is no longer "Mutual"?

What happens when your "nukes" are not effective enough to hold your opponent from using theirs?

Let your hatred of the right go for a second and look at what she said in the context it was said in, she is not being "stupid", she is being honest.

The entire point of MAD is to prevent other guys from using nukes, because you have more; her point was not to "nuke" Russia as a result of what occurred in Ukraine; but to not continue down the path of weakening our ability to assure the mutual destruction of Russia in the event they do decide to use theirs. Then she jokingly applied this understanding to the present 2nd amendment debate in the USA; which I find humorous and witty personally.

God Bless,
edit on 10-3-2014 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

Not sure defending would be the word I would use. I would state trying to make sure that the people read what she said and not a translation. No where does she say nuke Russia. However, if you read the left msm or watch the Daily Show she is made to be a buffoon. Why? To deflect from the real issue so people talk and argue about her instead of looking at the real problems.

For the record, Sarah Palin has more political experience than the bozo in office. He should be brought into the conversation as she is addressing him...directly...for his inaction. Everything he was against as a Senator his is doing. Everything. How does one get a Peace Prize yet has killed more jihadis, including US citizens, than any other president in history.

Instead, he is gutting the military, scaling back nukes when Russia is expanding and leaving us like an aging fighter who will take a dive in his next fight. Making back door deals with Iran, selling arms to AQ through the State Department and killing anyone who does not go along.

She is calling out once again a man who has done nothing but weaken our country in a time in the world when we need to be strong.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Yusomad
I was going to smear this all over, but its pointless. That piece of meat has already made one or two unhinged claims too many and the US MSM keeps banging her drum, kinda makes you wonder...

I don't understand why you are attacking her.
Putin is a mass murderer,torturer and killer.He is part of the evil secret police.
Look at chechniya.He has killed ,raped,tortured millions in Chechnya and here you are attacking the voice of sanity amidst the appeasement of dictators and evil doers.

Sarah Palin is correct we need to use these things to stop the evil in this world otherwise what is the point of having them?

Long live Sarah Palin.

Sarah Palin for President as the present incumbent had no balls and is a cowering coward.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join