It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin: stop Putin with nukes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
here is a valid point
first off remember this --- US government infiltrates websites to Manipulate, Deceive, And Destroy Reputations

now,how many are right here in this very thread and how much can you take seriously,it does appear the goal is to destroy Palin as a fool.
edit on 9-3-2014 by modified device because: because I can and I am no infiltrating truth team member.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

olaru12

neo96
reply to post by olaru12

Sarah Palin is the perfect spokesperson for Conservative ultra right, thought processes. Or lack there of....

And yet no Republican has ever used nukes.

Something the people from the Palin hating party can't say.

I think WW2 was the proper use of nukes don't you?

edit on 9-3-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

Sorry.

People don't get to trash Palin, and then get to justify the use of them.

Doesn't work that way.

Either they are 'bad' or they are not.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

neo96

olaru12

neo96
reply to post by olaru12

Sarah Palin is the perfect spokesperson for Conservative ultra right, thought processes. Or lack there of....

And yet no Republican has ever used nukes.

Something the people from the Palin hating party can't say.

I think WW2 was the proper use of nukes don't you?

Sorry.

People don't get to trash Palin, and then get to justify the use of them.

Doesn't work that way.

Hey amigo, you don't make the rules here. I expect you will be a MOD soon enough and then you can.
As long as I don't transgress and violate the T&C, I can express my views anyway I see fit. As can YOU!
Or is it censorship your after?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Hey amigo, you don't make the rules here. I expect you will be a MOD soon enough and then you can.

Never claim to.

But feel free to worship at the alter of double standards.

Judge the Palins by one set, and hold their opposites to a complete different standard.

They call that hypocrisy.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

it is useless to explain it to someone
who is full of hatred and empty facts.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Can someone tell the MSM to wind their damn watches because this bimbos 15 minutes ran out years ago. Maybe she can be placed on a island off the coast of Alaska that way she can keep an eye on Russia for us. She can just wink the bombs away.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
title: "Sarah Palin: stop Putin with nukes"

quotes:

Failing to show peace through strength has allowed some ''very, very, very bad dudes [to] gain ground''.......

Mr Obama ''would gut our arsenal while he allows others – enemies – to enrich theirs'', she said.

''Mr President, the only thing that stops a bad guy with a nuke is a good guy with a nuke.''

Where exactly does she say *use nukes* ??

Obviously she is (sensibly) referring to determent.

I think Obama needs to listen this time and at least convey that *message*.

The article seems to just be a typical bash the Republicans and indicates how knee-shaken scared the Left Wing really is now.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The more she opens her mouth, the more grateful people should be that she never made it to the White house. Where in the world does the GOP come up with idiots like Palin? I hope to God that Putin doesn't have advisors with Palin's IQ.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Your post is right on xuenchen. Incredible that the very policy that both Ds and Rs employed for 60 years is so roundly criticized in this post by the usual suspects. Easy to talk unicorns and rainbows when your talk has no effect. Kind of like Obama I think, lots of cheap talk until he got the chair. Then suddenly a major eye opening. Major polices continue unabated. LOL

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Or don't you mean :

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

buster2010
Can someone tell the MSM to wind their damn watches because this bimbos 15 minutes ran out years ago. Maybe she can be placed on a island off the coast of Alaska that way she can keep an eye on Russia for us. She can just wink the bombs away.

Why is it that liberals always want to silence individuals who have different views than they do? They ridicule them and attack them. If you were so sure of your convictions why would you be afraid of other people's ideas? Amazing to me.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

neo96

Sorry but triggering mutually assured destruction and ending Russia, USA and likely half the world over a peninsular that seems to want to be Russian anyway. Especially when Putin hasn't threatened anyone with nukes. It just stupid.
If the USA does it then it deserves a collective Darwin award.

China has the the best attitude toward nukes (And before you say yeah blah blah blah china has a lot wrong with other things, but Im ONLY talking nukes here). No first use.

Plus the Nukes used in WW2 are far removed from the nukes we have today. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were not much different from the firebombing campaigns on Dresden and Tokyo. The nukes we use today are magnitudes more powerful, they are almost completely different weapons.

edit on 9-3-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

whywhynot
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Or don't you mean :

www.foxnews.com...

Why would I mean that?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

whywhynot

Why is it that liberals always want to silence individuals who have different views than they do? They ridicule them and attack them. If you were so sure of your convictions why would you be afraid of other people's ideas? Amazing to me.

....you act like it's only a one sided deal. Conservatives ridicule and attack as well. Listen to Rush, the spokesman of the GOP rightwing and look at the political discussions on ATS. No one is blameless!! All this crybaby whining by the right sounds so lame.

Imo it's the divisions and exchanges between competing ideologies that makes it so much fun and interesting.

If you can't run with the big dogs...stay on the porch.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

olaru12

whywhynot

....you act like it's only a one sided deal. Conservatives ridicule and attack as well. Listen to Rush, the spokesman of the GOP rightwing and look at the political discussions on ATS. No one is blameless!! All this crybaby whining by the right sounds so lame.

Imo it's the divisions and exchanges between competing ideologies that makes it so much fun and interesting.

palin and rush aren't serving as elected officials, are they?

have you listened to the ones who are? biden, pelosi, hillary, obama, reid?

and ones who the admin has appointed? learner, sillibus, the 3 ambassadors that know nothing about the countries they were to be sent, the dude that was shot down to head the civil rights div at the DOJ, holder?

palin didn't say anything about nuking russia, did she?
she was saying, obama plays shoots and ladders while the rest of the world plays chess.

she and romney called this russian situation, a while ago.

oh, maybe that's why all this hate on her.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

This is a tired reply from the left (its ok because the other side does it). Seems like that is a cry baby approach. I prefer to stand up like a thinking adult and speak to the facts rather than whine about how abused one may feel?

These child like attacks and character assassinations are not fun and interesting to me. I believe that they are immature and counter productive and I see them tearing the nation a part.

I am very happy that the founding fathers didn't "run with the big dogs" or we would still be taking tea at 4pm. They certainly had their differences politically but they used intelligence and compromise to overcome them for their mutual benefit.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
So let's all knock someone who is not in office and not hold the person in office responsible for saying nothing and doing nothing but gutting our military.

Deflection. The msm continues to report on someone who does not affect policy and leave alone all of those that do.

Obama should have told him to withdraw and not say we have our eye on you. No # our eyes should be on them! I would hope so since the single largest security breach in history is living in the country that is farting in the face of the worlds
stage.

edit on 03pm31pmfu2014-03-09T21:47:42-05:000942 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I think if she really cared about the safety of all americans and the world, she would realize her position given by God, and not go there, to the nukes. But I guess, politics is first with her. Please Sarah, you have a voice that the rest of us do not have. The Savior did not say "Blessed are the peacemakers" for NOTHING.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

No, someone keeps putting herself in the MSM and commenting on policy. That makes her fair game. The only deflection I see here is yours, in a thread about Palin and her words.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join