It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin: stop Putin with nukes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Can someone shovel this cretin back in its hole

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Thank god Palin didn't get in the White House.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
For so many here that would quickly oppose government guns with their own guns, I'm surprised at the animosity and hatred towards her opinions. And what exactly do you bring to a nuke fight? A potato gun? Yeah, okay, you lose. Is a nuke war good? NO, not for anyone. But what are the alternatives? I haven't seen one solid answer, just slamming of her statements. Put it out there if you're so damn smart.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Could someone please reMIND sarah that she can see russia and she is down wind...
whats the definition of "Mutually assured destruction" again?

she might be to old and fat to get a place in the button pushers bunker...we all may be stuck with her out here

edit on 9-3-2014 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dfens

you can be sad all you like...my golden rule of politics, if you are not trying to make life better for the middle class and poor, you won't get my vote. the wealthy do not need to be helped politically. when 85 billionaires controls as much of the worlds wealth, as the bottom 3.5 billion people do, it's obvious who needs the help.
www.forbes.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

boncho

''Mr President, the only thing that stops a bad guy with a nuke is a good guy with a nuke.''

But, but... What if everyone is under the impression they are the "good guy"... ?

That's what I was thinking ....who is the good guy ? You can't really call the commander and chief of the worlds biggest military that is on the offensive in so many parts of the world the "good" guy can you ?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
good and evil in the gardens of man....
its hard to tell...
Sarah Putin or Vladimir Palin
i can't seem to make up my mind...

do you think they....you know...behind the curtain...after a couple of shots of schnappes
they keep saying putins pretty good with a gun
and sarah her self says she has a nice rack

ah hell lets quit beating around the bush
you know the msm
maybe she said nude....not nuke

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JHumm

you can if you are on the payroll

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

This wing nut has no imagination other than the obsessing on the searing heat of end times. McCain, Palin. It was the end-times all right --for the GOP.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by StoutBroux

Only the insane and/or zealots try to bluff M.A.D.

Which are you?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
You're all sad, just climbing on the star band wagon. Not ONE has offered a real reaction to Putin. Guess you all love him and his actions. That's okay, admit your weakness, we all wish we had a leader like this.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Indigent
I imagine she is now firing shots to Russia from her home in Alaska, after all she said you could see Russia from there

Go Sarah you can do it!!!

The Strait is safe.. I don't think there's a shoulder fired weapon she can get a permit for that will make the 55 miles. But if those crabbers get a little off course or have to reach too far north of Dutch they're goin' down.
Even bringing up nukes, after it's already a slam dunk we started this, is unbelievable.
edit on 9-3-2014 by derfreebie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

StallionDuck
I'm no big fan of the woman, but it surprises me how many people are jumping on her and calling her stupid for these remarks and they didn't even stop to see, check or look into it, to find that it was a joke....

I think people are just taking words and running with it. They're doing the same thing the media is doing. Jeeze.. At least look into it and see where it's coming from and how it was presented, first.

IT's A Joke People! She wasn't serious.

It might be a joke buts its a piss poor time to make one like that.

The focus should be on desculation not stiring the pot

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

StoutBroux
For so many here that would quickly oppose government guns with their own guns, I'm surprised at the animosity and hatred towards her opinions. And what exactly do you bring to a nuke fight? A potato gun? Yeah, okay, you lose. Is a nuke war good? NO, not for anyone. But what are the alternatives? I haven't seen one solid answer, just slamming of her statements. Put it out there if you're so damn smart.

Sorry but Putin hasnt even mentioned nukes!

Who ever brings up nukes first losses the moral high ground.

Everyone should have the same attitude with nukes china has, a no first use policy, only use nukesif your nuked first,
edit on 9-3-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

StoutBroux
You're all sad, just climbing on the star band wagon. Not ONE has offered a real reaction to Putin. Guess you all love him and his actions. That's okay, admit your weakness, we all wish we had a leader like this.

Theres isnt one.

But nukeing russia to high heaven and starting a nuclear war isnt a option either! Thats like burning your house doen cause you dont like the wall paper.
Destroying the world and killing everyone with nukes is beyond out of proportion for annexing a small penisular that mostly wants to be Russian anyway, it beyond stupid! Like a doctor shooting someone in the head to cure a brain tumor, no it like the doctor blowing himself up, the patient, nurses his family and every other patient to cure the tumour!

Best thing NATO can do is send a small task force and station in on the poland/ukrainian border to discourage any futher expansion.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
the thing about nukes is everyone is down wind of everyone else
and you don't need to bomb anyone to nuke them

just hire GE to build them a nuclear reactor

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

What a tool! Seriously,

Yeah seriously, and to think that over 70 years of Mutually assured destruction never worked at all.

Yeah seriously and to think Iran's pursuit of nuclear weapons is all for naught!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Sarah Palin is the perfect spokesperson for Conservative ultra right, thought processes. Or lack there of....

Joke? So ready to sacrifice others lives while she hides in the bunker. I fail to see the humor in that.

The Democrats are now probably doing a happy dance with that dumbass remark to lay on the GOP. Now all the Republican candidates will have to spend time distancing themselves from Sarah.

Serious conservative thinking candidates are going to have an uphill battle against Hillary and they don't need this kind of stupid BS muddying the water.
edit on 9-3-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Sarah Palin is the perfect spokesperson for Conservative ultra right, thought processes. Or lack there of....

And yet no Republican has ever used nukes.

Something the people from the Palin hating party can't say.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

neo96
reply to post by olaru12

And yet no Republican has ever used nukes.

Something the people from the Palin hating party can't say.

I think WW2 was the proper use of nukes don't you?

edit on 9-3-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join