It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did humans breed chupacabras?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I've started this as a new thread because i have 2 different ideas on chuppies.

This is my second idea:

Chuppies are a terrestial species but some people have bred them via selective breeding to produce the different species there are today.

My guess is that it is/was a military project (i'm not sure which one) to produce a new weapon. This military saw the potential of this creature or saw that it adapts quickly. So they caught them (probably not all of them) and began selective breeding to produce chuppies more suited to one job. Only problem with selective breeding is that it still takes ages to alter animal instincts and so just like the killer bees escaped (let loose) and since then have continued to spread and breed.

[edit on 24-11-2004 by Iknowthelies]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
but as a weapon it;s highly unlikely maybe it was just a mix-breed gentic thing and being ravious

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
plus what would be the point of having the creature. I mean i guess they could sick them on enemys and it got out so now it sucks cows dry maybe it was supposed to take out all the cows with mad cow dieases silently....

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Actually I could see the use of chupocabras as a weapon. It would work kinda like modern day germ warfare.

1. Create/breed a super killing machine.

2. Release a bunch of hungry chupas in the middle of an enemy territory.

3. Get the heck outta there.

4. Watch from a safe distance as they chew up your enemies.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
What about after they do? then you gota bunch of them loose in the territory you want too take over.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Well the US has some bases and labs in Puerto Rico Because the orginal Chupacabra animal victims were thought to be a result of some monkeys that escaped from one of the US labs.

Genetically manufactured organisms is a interesting concept since reports of the creature seem to be a mix of different animals combined in one. What better place to create such creatures then a Island since if they got out it would be easier to contain them.

I dont know how effective weapons they would be but they might make very effective psychological weapons. Release a few of them and people would freak out even if they didnt really kill anyone. Just knowing that these things could be lurking in the dark would be scary.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
It's possible that the chupacabra is a government experiment gone bad indeed. It is also possible that its an alien experiment of some sort maybe they are like the soldiers of e.t.'s conducting dna experimentation on things on earth. Maybe E.T.'s see some use with puerto rico its not unlikely to spot ufo's right before chupacabras would be spotted. The questions we need to ask is are they being bred or breeding them selfs? Are they a threat to anything on this earth other then animals? Why have we been unable to catch one putting them in the same place as big foot and the yetti..

My thoughts can only go out to the poor bum on some back jungle road in puerto rico who meets the chupacabra but never gets to tell anyone...

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Chupacabras are munchies that escaped from a crashed alien spaceship. That's my story and I am sticking to it. They have been around far longer than our knowledge of genetics.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hmmm.

How about a more prosaic explanation. Selective breeding by people involved in gambling on dog fights. They tried to create an especially viscious and powerful dog-like creature. When they didn't get the results they wanted and the jaws were too malformed to bite properly, they just turned them loose...

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
the dogfight thing an interesting idea but what Puerto Rico gambler would be able to create a creature like what it has been described in all the witness acounts. But i guess if they did have the equipment and intelligence that would describe the genetic abortion that is El Chupacabra.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
yeah... a military peoject dating back to the 1700's? get real people. it's just a strange breed of animal, most likely reptilian ancestory.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Can anyone direct me to a photograph/picture of Chupacabra? This is new to me and I would like to be brought up to speed with what we are dealing with here...

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Here you go, dude, it's a crude drawing, but it should help.
groups.msn.com...
The chupacabras is a small, winged (in most reports) creatures that sucks blood from geese and livestock. |In fact, El Chupacabras translates into "The Goat Sucker". These reports have been going back well into the 1700's, and is well known in the folklore of most south-american countries.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hello People:

I'm from San Juan , Puerto Rico and this is what I know about
the Chupacabra.
The Chupacabra was first spoted in Puerto Rico in the "Yunque
National Rain Forest" it makes sence to me because a lot of
legends , U.F.O.'S sightings ,paranormal phenomena , disappearings
happens all the time in that area for a very long time. Also people
that have try to get in the Yunque after dark has seen miilitary personel
and some people had been detaind for questioning so there is some
truth to the rumor that there is a secret U.S. military / aliien base in
The Yunque.
So to me the Chupacabra may be the result of a U.S.military/alien experiment in D.N.A. in the Yunque forest area. The chupacabra may
have escape or let got to see the inpact of such creture on the population
and by the way I don't know of a case were a chupacabra have ate a
human , the chupacabra have killed horses , cows , dogs , cats, and other
farm animals.
for mor info please try:
skepdic.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disposible Hero
What about after they do? then you gota bunch of them loose in the territory you want too take over.

Simple. Make a "remote control" organ that would stop working when you told it to.So when you pressed a button all the chups would drop dead.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster
Simple. Make a "remote control" organ that would stop working when you told it to.So when you pressed a button all the chups would drop dead.

Sure dude. Make me a remore-control organ and i'll send you fifty bucks. Better yet, make me a chupie with this remote-control organ and i'll send you a hundred bucks. Better yet, send me five chupies with remote control organs and the grays that made them, along with five reptillians two nordicvs seven mole people and nine potato men and i'll give you a slap on the head for being an idiot.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
A "remote control" organ is really not that far fetched. We can make artifical organs, so what makes you think we couldn't make one with a self destruct mechanism that could be activated by a remote?

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
There was a Chuppa report I read recently in the San Antonio area. People were calling the creature they saw a chuppacabra because it matched descriptions from other chuppa reports. Well someone took a picture of it and it turned out to be a coyote with mange.

Another explenation is the possibility of animals cross breeding or being born with genetic mutations naturally that are causing them to look very frieghtening. We know that life has a way of changing to adapt, it wouldn't be so far fetched that coyotes or some other type of animal may be mutating through adaptation.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by satchbfoot
Sure dude. Make me a remore-control organ and i'll send you fifty bucks. Better yet, make me a chupie with this remote-control organ and i'll send you a hundred bucks. Better yet, send me five chupies with remote control organs and the grays that made them, along with five reptillians two nordicvs seven mole people and nine potato men and i'll give you a slap on the head for being an idiot.

Oh man so cold, but so right.

Genetically engineered monster to go around and, um, eat goats? They obviously don't seem to attack people, so it doesn't seem like they were very effective. Psychological weapon? You can shoot the damn things. And what happens if they start breeding?

We can barely clone a sheep, how the hell did we make a genetically engineered creature like this?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster

Originally posted by Disposible Hero

Ya I agree with Void...After one is born put an aartifical organ in one and put a bomb in it, remote control bombs arent that hard to make...rather fun to...i mean...umm...VOID SAID IT!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join