It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you find it odd the disappearance of Flight 370 already has a robust Wikipedia page?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
If I was given to believing in conspiracy theories, I might wonder whether some of this had been typed up in advance, by somebody with foreknowledge of the event. How the heck does an event that's barely 24 hours old have such a deep, detailed Wikipedia page, with so many sources cited 'n' stuff?

Flight 370 on Wikipedia

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

flightsuit
If I was given to believing in conspiracy theories, I might wonder whether some of this had been typed up in advance, by somebody with foreknowledge of the event. How the heck does an event that's barely 24 hours old have such a deep, detailed Wikipedia page, with so many sources cited 'n' stuff?

Flight 370 on Wikipedia

Not at all..This is the way the modern world works.
The thread on ATS is 26 pages long with multiple people listing multiple sources.
Then you have Facebook , Twitter, Reddit , Google+ , insert multiple other social media sites.

edit on 2014pAmerica/Chicago3110ppm by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by flightsuit

Another distraction most likely. Something big may be about to happen that will probably end up flying under the radar. Apparently two of the passengers weren't even on the plane, but had their passports stolen. That's a little suspicious to me, what are the chances?

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Not particularly.

Considering the world we live I would be far more concerned if there were not a wiki regarding the event.

What has aroused your suspicion if I may ask?

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

A simple check of the edits to the page would have shown you that the page has been added to multiple times as time has progressed.

Here's the first submission to Wikipedia:

Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, operated by a Boeing 777-200 aircraft, departed Kuala Lumpur at 12.41am on 8 March 2014. MH370 was expected to land in Beijing at 6.30am the same day. Flight MH370 lost contact with Subang Air Traffic Control at 2.40am on 8 March 2014. The flight was carrying a total number of 227 passengers (including 2 infants), 12 crew members.
Malaysia Airlines is currently working with the authorities who have activated their Search and Rescue team to locate the aircraft.[1]
References

Jump up ^ Malaysia Airlines Facebook. "Malaysia Airlines Media Statement".

LINK

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
And here's the profile of the person who started the page:

EP111

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
False flag and they want something entrenched in history.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
People are jumping at the gun to be a wiki page editor, and always the "first". So it's not really surprising. The sources are all information that's readily available online. Anyone could put together a page…

new topics

top topics

join