It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Obama declares war with China** through Executive order (economical)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Hiasyouwant

You really need to quit reading things and making sense.

It might detract from the derail. lol

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It means is if any person in any country does business with anyone involved in the Crimea region ( against the US and EU obejectives) could face frozen assets, recovery of damages, ect...

It's only a big deal if everyone decides to back Russian movements then what? It's the US going to economically sanction the World? It's just a scare tactic.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

snypwsd
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

Americans cant even understand Americans man. He is absolutely right in saying that Americans cant make up their mind. Seems like all you want to do is go to war.... So you want thousands of people to die... will that make you happy? Americans are mad when Obama does nothing, Americans are mad When Obama does something thats not war related, so from an outsiders point of view it looks like all you want is war..

I am extremely happy that Obama is jumping in and attacking, He is using his brains, He is trying everything to settle this all peacefully, which is the right thing to do.

If America goes straight to war then they are no better then Russia and or China.

And to the OP...... I did not see anything pertaining to china there. What you had there seems like its more directed at Russia.

What made Obama say that to China? Last I heard China wasnt attacking anyone, people are attacking them and their interests. China would murder the states if it came to actual war.

It's really not that we don't understand Each other. America is like Ukraine one half wants to be democratic the other half wants to be republican. Why we haven't split the country in two beats me. Anyway, then you have another majority who doesn't want government, wants a free society that involves living and not just paying to exisist. ( like me ).

Then there is a very small amount that is like Crimea and want to be Canadian

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

yes i'm pretty much aware of all this; had been traumatized by my student course on monetary creation 20years ago, first time ever i didn't understand the math logic (and the formula is dead simple though).

anyway, chf has become a fiat recently however if one currency will survive that'd be the one. what i'm wondering is whether they'll allow those preparing for the collapse to cash the potentially huge profits that could be made on a collapse... sure if your margin account is in $ you're screwed, but if it's in chf ?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

It means is if any person in any country does business with anyone involved in the Crimea region ( against the US and EU obejectives) could face frozen assets, recovery of damages, ect...

No. It says that a person who does business in the US can have assets frozen if they are found:

(i) to be responsible for or complicit in, or to have engaged in, directly or indirectly, any of the following:

(A) actions or policies that undermine democratic processes or institutions in Ukraine;

(B) actions or policies that threaten the peace, security, stability, sovereignty, or territorial integrity of Ukraine; or

(C) misappropriation of state assets of Ukraine or of an economically significant entity in Ukraine;

(ii) to have asserted governmental authority over any part or region of Ukraine without the authorization of the Government of Ukraine;

(iii) to be a leader of an entity that has, or whose members have, engaged in any activity described in subsection (a)(i) or (a)(ii) of this section or of an entity whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order;

(iv) to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of, any activity described in subsection (a)(i) or (a)(ii) of this section or any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order; or

(v) to be owned or controlled by, or to have acted or purported to act for or on behalf of, directly or indirectly, any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order.

Nothing in there about doing business in Crimea.

edit on 3/9/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Since when did Obama read the Constitution? I thought it was just a piece of paper? (for him). I guess everyone can learn something new everyday. Maybe his lackeys read it for him.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Phage

(ii) to have asserted governmental authority over any part or region of Ukraine without the authorization of the Government of Ukraine;

btw, mister "shouldsticktoastrophysicsforum" phage who do they mean by Government of Ukraine ?
1 - the democratically elected gvt that was thrown away
2 - the neo neazi thugs that replaced it ?
3 - them, the fed

i vote for 3
edit on 9-3-2014 by anHairInTheSoup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

Unity_99
Wonder if that had anything to do with the 777 maylaysia aircraft going down with American and Chinese on board;

www.cnn.com...

20 of them worked for Freescale Semiconductor, a Texas company. Semiconductive chipmaking?

Really, weird.

A rather large drone strike and technology buried or those in the know gone.

I really question all of these events occurring around the same time.

Unity,
Thanks for the insight.....I have been wondering if the Americans on board were tied to anything important. As soon as I heard there were Americans on board.......first thought....who were they!!!

There were no Americans on board. There were twenty people who worked for an American company. Most were Malaysian, some were Chinese. None with American citizenship.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by anHairInTheSoup

Not really relevant to my point and not for me to decide.

It is not a matter of "doing business" in Crimea as the person I was replying to said. It is a matter of the items stipulated in the order.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It does not say a person, and I'll post this however many times I have to. This is in the executive order itself.

(a) the term "person" means an individual or entity;

(b) the term "entity" means a partnership, association, trust, joint venture, corporation, group, subgroup, or other organization; and

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

It does say person. And yes, it goes on to define what it means by person.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I was wondering that myself...

How does this involve China at all?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So please tell me does an entity, partnership, association, trust, joint venture, corporation, group, subgroup, or other organization mean an individual person? With arms and legs? Nope don't think so. It's clearly stating it's not limiting itself to only individuals.

Are you saying that because it does not specifically name Russia or China that it could not possibly be referring to them? Nor groups, partnerships, subgroups, corporation, entity within, China or Russia? And that it is not possible for China to be an entity themselves? And yes individual leaders of said countries, groups within these countries, ect apply. That is the only part where you're right. Are you also saying that it is impossible for this executive order to have any affect on an entity such as the Peoples Bank of China, which is China's central bank, which also owns all of the us real estate bonds mentioned in said video? Also that this bank could not possibly be a trust, corporation, group, or other organization? Are you also saying a person can be an organization?

Would you also deny that Russia and China, directly or indirectly are in any sort of partnership, association, or joint venture together?

Since when can 1 person be a partnership? Since when can a person be a trust? Since when can a person be a joint venture? Since when can a person be a group? A person can't. Russia and China can I'll be as redundant about this as you people are. This isn't even far fetched!
edit on 9-3-2014 by Hiasyouwant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Came across this while surfing through the topic of Chinese/ Russian/ Ukrainian relations. I found it interesting that China was #2 behind the US, in being hated by Russians, in 2011 polls. However, they don't even care if they exist in 2012, 2013...

Anti-American Sentiment In Russia

That whole page is kinda interesting actually. Worth a skim through.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Can someone please tell me, where in this executive order, it says anything at all about China and declaring war? (Economic or any other kind)

I've read the op, and was confused so I pulled up the link to the executive order and did a quick scan and didn't see anything about China.

If it's not in the Executive Order then it shouldn't matter what some person thinks in some youtube video, there was 0 mention of China. I don't see why everyone is getting all worked up by something that isn't there.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Awesome video! Well said, great flow chart. K.I.S.S.

So, along with "US Treasury bills, which are IOU's from the USA" and gold, which the Chinese are both sucking up like crazy, Obama wants to make the Chinese put their "money" where their mouth is, and essentially provoke the Chinese/Russians/East, in an oh so passive aggressive way? Am I reading this right?

Maybe it's just late and after a weekend with the flu, international geo-political-economics is not what my head can wrap itself around and make sense of.

Either way thanks for showing me www.khanacademy.org....

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

It's only confusing to you because you do not understand that only Congress can declare war on a sovereign nations, and BO just issues EO's to do whatever he wants because it circumvents Congress. In other words, he is using the power of Executive Order to do illegal things. Can we make it any more clear to you that this is the manner in which he gets things done whenever Congress won't acquiesce. It is an overreach and tyrannical dictatorship embroiling the US in scuffles we have no business being in. Perhaps the Elites are backing him or perhaps he is just rogue. Or the Elites are capitalizing on his rogue nature to overstep the Constitution.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well Romney did inform us that corporations are persons, so perhaps he was correct, even if we don't like it.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well, corporations can be persons. corporations have been viewed as persons so it would stand that a country / nation could be viewed as a person. I think that is what the video is getting at.

Its all word play anyway.

I think Obama is trying to warn countries that have invested in the US that we (the US) will revoke your land claims if you back Russia in this conflict.

~Morpheus

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

why are people getting on our douchbag prez for taking vacation? G Dubs took over 800 days of vacation threw two terms!

Does anyone really think Putin is wrong? I mean i wouldnt want NATO sitting on my boarder if i'm a russian. Our american leaders think that they can go wherever they want, do wherever they want and then go on attack when another country defends itself from what they can clearly see coming. Obama and his huge ears would goto war in a second if russia tried putting up military bases or missles on the canadian side of our boarder or the mexican side of the other boarder, no f-ing doubt! ughhh i hate this corrupt world. the worst part is that Vlad and B-Rock probably call each other every night before bed to say sweet dreams and sleep with the angels.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join