It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Obama declares war with China** through Executive order (economical)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

Phage

Here is a portion of the executive order:
Can you show us the part that has to do with China? Or is China a person? A person who has asserted governmental authority in Crimea?

edit on 3/8/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

watch the video

Watch the video? Why do you need to do that can't you just read the link that shows the EO for yourself?

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Silly.
Because the video tells you what the order really says.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

markosity1973
Wait a minute here.....

One day everyone is criticizing Obama for being too soft and indecisive and the next you're attacking him for taking some non military action against the perpetrators of the Ukraine debacle?

Make your minds up America. This is way too confusing to us outsiders

Be glad you can't watch FOX news then. They basically have a bromance with the way Putin is acting but if Obama tries to act assertive they cry King or Emperor Obama.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

If the US really wanted to "declare war on China) the government would make it illegal for companies to ship jobs/businesses over there. The government would have better laws for trade (or none), boycott their products, and I'm sure there is more ways we could hurt them besides reduce their population along with ours.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

buster2010

UxoriousMagnus

Phage

Here is a portion of the executive order:
Can you show us the part that has to do with China? Or is China a person? A person who has asserted governmental authority in Crimea?

edit on 3/8/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

watch the video

Watch the video? Why do you need to do that can't you just read the link that shows the EO for yourself?

just because the guy ties it into several other sources and articles and information and stuff like that.

He comes up with an idea that this could cause China some legal issues economically through Obamas latest executive order.

I thought he had a pretty good line of thinking.,....so wanted you all to watch and also read and see if you saw it too....

many posters do not.....which is fine.....that's the whole idea here....to bounce things off of each other right.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Merlynn
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

If the US really wanted to "declare war on China) the government would make it illegal for companies to ship jobs/businesses over there. The government would have better laws for trade (or none), boycott their products, and I'm sure there is more ways we could hurt them besides reduce their population along with ours.

this could just be the start.....the moving of the troops out of standby status into active formations.....that type of thing.

There is a ton of stuff going on behind the scenes between China, Russia and the USA....little movements need to be scrutinized.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Did the people derailing this thread fail to read the part where it says

Sec. 6. For the purposes of this order: (a) the term “person” means an individual or entity; (b) the term “entity” means a partnership, association, trust, joint venture, corporation, group, subgroup, or other organization; and

China's geography and land mass cannot own these bonds, so the term "country" does not apply. However if you nidpick, a country is an entity, but that is moot. Can miles of land and geography own bonds? DO'nt think so It is through a group, trust, ECT. It is through the People's Bank of China AKA CHINAS CENTRAL BANK that these bonds are bought!! Thanks OP for this info!

Here educate yourselves and come back, and to think some of you derailing here are worshipped and praised on ATS. WOW
www.khanacademy.org...

edit on 9-3-2014 by Hiasyouwant because: (no reason given)

Let me also add that although Russia is not a person, I'm sure this executive order also applys to them.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

That could be in relation to the fact that every time Obama opens his mouth it cost the taxpayers billions. Honestly I just wish he would keep his big mouth shut.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

buster2010

markosity1973
Wait a minute here.....

One day everyone is criticizing Obama for being too soft and indecisive and the next you're attacking him for taking some non military action against the perpetrators of the Ukraine debacle?

Be glad you can't watch FOX news then. They basically have a bromance with the way Putin is acting but if Obama tries to act assertive they cry King or Emperor Obama.

Believe it or not, we have biassed media in other parts if the world too you know. But we are seeing on tv some very disturbing stories about what's happening in crimea. Putin has seized it and is holding a phoney referendum to legitamise annexing it. There are ethnic minorities who are living in fear of their lives because Russian thugs have come and marked their houses.

The point I was originally making is that your political system is very very broken. I don't know of any other first world nation who shuts the whole country down over budgetary arguments and right now is bickering over Obama and trying to undermine him. All you are achieving right now is encouraging Putin to laugh in your collective faces.

Are you all really that blind that you have not seen all of the jostling on the world stage to take full advantage of the deep division within your once great nation?

Like it or not, Obama is the face of leadership in your country right now and you had all best get behind him and show Mr Putin that his little chess game in Crimea won't be tolerated because as we speak troops are pilling in to crimea and Russian choppers are flying unchallenged in Ukranian air space.
edit on 9-3-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Unity_99
Wonder if that had anything to do with the 777 maylaysia aircraft going down with American and Chinese on board;

www.cnn.com...

20 of them worked for Freescale Semiconductor, a Texas company. Semiconductive chipmaking?

Really, weird.

A rather large drone strike and technology buried or those in the know gone.

I really question all of these events occurring around the same time.

Please tell me how the PowerPC processor (which Freescale makes) is "technology buried?" The PPC Processors have been around for YEARS and if Apple hadn't swapped over to the Intel based ones, probably would have continued to exist in mainstream for a while longer, but the G6 - G7 lines of PPC (now called simply "Power") are hideously outdated and not really good for much more than embedded chips to run simple operations..

I think sometimes people read WAY too much into everything and it clouds rational thinking. Freescale has been hurting since the AIM alliance broke down (Apple Intel Motorola)... Why oh why would anyone really care what they were working on, as most of it is not current anyhow? SO I ask again, unless you can cite exactly what technology is being "buried" by this, stop jumping to wild and unfounded conclusions..

(Aside note: I still use my G5 PPC iMac for certain things... they are indestructible LOL)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Hiasyouwant

Did the people derailing this thread fail to read the part where it says

And did you fail to read this...

but if you go to that unmentionable site....they have a bunch of links....

BIN is all one needs to know as to how credible this story is.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

What are you talking about? There is a whole list of "credible" news sites that have reported this executive order. Are you dis-info agents or just lazy? Here I'll do it for you.

www.reuters.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...

actually screw the news sites that one can find in .1 seconds. They may not be credible.

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

markosity1973

buster2010

markosity1973
Wait a minute here.....

Believe it or not, we have biassed media in other parts if the world too you know. But we are seeing on tv some very disturbing stories about what's happening in crimea. Putin has seized it and is holding a phoney referendum to legitamise annexing it. There are ethnic minorities who are living in fear of their lives because Russian thugs have come and marked their houses.

The point I was originally making is that your political system is very very broken. I don't know of any other first world nation who shuts the whole country down over budgetary arguments and right now is bickering over Obama and trying to undermine him. All you are achieving right now is encouraging Putin to laugh in your collective faces.

Are you all really that blind that you have not seen all of the jostling on the world stage to take full advantage of the deep division within your once great nation?

Like it or not, Obama is the face of leadership in your country right now and you had all best get behind him and show Mr Putin that his little chess game in Crimea won't be tolerated because as we speak troops are pilling in to crimea and Russian choppers are flying unchallenged in Ukranian air space.
edit on 9-3-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

you don't understand the hatred the republicans have for Obama....they want him to fail at everything. he's the first black president, or half black, that this country has had, and no way do they want a democratic president to have success, let alone one with a black face....tell me, why would any senator in the US, go on national TV, and publicly call their own president "weak" in the middle of this crisis?...if the opposite happened, the right-wing would be calling for those congressmen and senators to be indicted for treason, or at least be thrown out of office for aiding and abetting the enemy
edit on 9-3-2014 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

clearly lots of shill activity on any info connecting a coming economic chaos & the ukraine situation as its "end-game" trigger

obviously for our bankster to take it all, the mass must not know before hand nor anticipate it.

time to go long on commodities i guess however still wondering what will happen to forex markets once $ collapse & if we'll be able to cash anything on potentially huge profit (vs sgd or chf most probably) or if the bankers or brokers are going to freeze & keep it all for them? what's your take?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

What are you talking about? There is a whole list of "credible" news sites that have reported this executive order. Are you dis-info agents or just lazy? Here I'll do it for you.

I am lazy enough to check your links and see nothing about war being declared against China whatsoever in any way.

In fact let's just see what comes from your links shall we...

UPDATE 4-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine

www.reuters.com...

Executive Order -- Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Ukraine

www.whitehouse.gov...

Congress Steps Up Pressure On Obama To Sign ENDA Executive Order

www.huffingtonpost.com...

So where in any of your links does it even address China?

Wow, amazing what a lazy shill can find.

Care to try again, and this time can you provide relevant links to this story?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

it's economic

it's about a globalised financial world made of dominoes (in very unstable balance state) and how this order concerns every trust, corporation & other banks in the world

since china is (or soon to be) number 1, since china has interest in urkaine, crimea & russia, since china is culturally & geographically closer to russia than us, since russia needs china to attack the fed, then yes, if the fed applies to the letter this order, it is then totally about china to decide what's happening next : they capitulate to the fed or they go to (economic at least) war with the fed.

but it's not about semantic
edit on 9-3-2014 by anHairInTheSoup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by anHairInTheSoup

I would stay away from all fiat currencies. Every single fiat currency that has existed prior to the current ones were eventually destroyed by its government. Not only that but if the dollar implodes first, countries who hold the most US debt and dollars such as China will also lose vast amounts of "wealth". But you have to remember, well I'm sure you already know, this "wealth" is all just monopoly money. It's all a game. The system is rigged and broken from the get go. Debt is created the moment money is printed. Currencies are so intertwined with one another and set up to fail, their goal is not to stop its failure, or get out of debt, but to prolong their collapse for as long as possible, sucker in as many people as possible, so when it does finally collapse, It'll be a colossal one. So colossal that may be enough for them to usher in a one world currency. One way or the other, every man woman and child in a country who has a central bank may as well be regarded as a slave. Both the Chinese and US solutions to solving their economic problems are to create more bubbles, create more loopholes, they are just buying time, and eventually it'll catch up with them. If the US falls economically, so does China. When China collapses economically, so does US. But they want it to collapse, they just want to time it right! This whole situation is on purpose, it's all being orchestrated, and this has been in the making for a long time. These bankers are all in bed together, devil worshiping, calculating, patient, psychopaths.

Food for thought and then I'll shut up.. Just remember who Obama's handlers are, BANKERS. They know the ramifications of this, they know exactly what they are doing. This is what they want. Sanction China/Russia, they sanction us back, mutual economic destruction and a lose lose for the common people, and a win win for the bankers, weather they be from US, Europe, or China. They win buy betting against these currencies at the opportune time, before they crash. They can time it right because they're the ones pulling the strings and running the whole show! ALL China would have to do is start dumping its trillions of US dollars and government bonds. Kaboom goes the dollar. That may be their next move... and I scoff at those who are saying none of this has anything to do with China.. How can they even say it with a straight face?

Time will tell.

This is a random article I found but you may be interested in it.
www.silverbearcafe.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by anHairInTheSoup

it's economic

That doesn't change the fact that those links that were provided a few posts up have nothing to do with China.

But hey why do research because finding truth can't be good.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

All you did was nidpick 1 line from each article when the articles themselves are irrelevant. We are not talking about the articles but the executive order. I only posted random articles I found from a 1 sec search because you said the story itself was not true You're getting caught up in your own BS buddy. Let me get this perfectly straight, because this executive order did not name Russia, they cannot possibly be talking about Russia. and Because they did not name China, they can not possibly be talking about China. LOL YEA OK.

Are you also saying that the peoples bank of china, could not be referenced as a partnership, association, trust, joint venture, corporation, group, subgroup, or other organization???

So according to you, Phage, whoever else. If they are not referencing China or Russia, do tell who are they talking about? Ill post it again, this is in the executive order itself.

(a) the term "person" means an individual or entity;
(b) the term "entity" means a partnership, association, trust, joint venture, corporation, group, subgroup, or other organization;

I got it now, and this is ATS afterall! This executive order must be talking about aliens because it did not name specific countries! Give me a break, no one is falling for the BS some of you are spouting out.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Good OP.

To those that keep saying

I did not see anything pertaining to china there

Well then, you assumed it said Russia. No? Well I'll be darned.

Oh, and thanks for the usual derail, 2 of you in particular.

Now from what I see, it is a reservation of power to do something, not an act. More of a threat or promise if you will.

Whether or not it's another Obumer "Red Line" or not we shall see.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join