It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Obama declares war with China** through Executive order (economical)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

China is not a person. China is a nation. The order does not address the actions of nations but, in any case, are you saying that China can be said to be:

(i) to be responsible for or complicit in, or to have engaged in, directly or indirectly, any of the following:

(A) actions or policies that undermine democratic processes or institutions in Ukraine;

(B) actions or policies that threaten the peace, security, stability, sovereignty, or territorial integrity of Ukraine; or

(C) misappropriation of state assets of Ukraine or of an economically significant entity in Ukraine;

(ii) to have asserted governmental authority over any part or region of Ukraine without the authorization of the Government of Ukraine;

(iii) to be a leader of an entity that has, or whose members have, engaged in any activity described in subsection (a)(i) or (a)(ii) of this section or of an entity whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order;

(iv) to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of, any activity described in subsection (a)(i) or (a)(ii) of this section or any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order; or

(v) to be owned or controlled by, or to have acted or purported to act for or on behalf of, directly or indirectly, any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order.

Face it. Your premise lacks merit.

edit on 3-9-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
All I can find through google are Before it's News, and a YouTube video.

With the logic in the YouTube vid, they'd also have to include Iran, Syria, and any other country that sides with Russia.

edit on 8-3-2014 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

snowspirit
All I can find through google are Before it's News , and a YouTube video.

but if you go to that unmentionable site....they have a bunch of links....

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">en.wikipedia.org...h tm" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">hushmoney.org...corporationsole.insights2.org...www.legalcorpsole.com...

The term "person" or "persons" becomes vague, all I know for sure is that I am a " corporeal person "...

Anyway, these schmoes switch definitions and terms so frequently and randomly it is nearly impossible to actually " KNOW" exactly what they are saying till the dryer stops spinning.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MyHappyDogShiner

Yeah. Lawyers gotta make a living too, I guess.

But you don't see nations being confused with persons or corporations much.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.)

I think that this part needs to be emphasized....most are not remotely aware that since 9/11, the US has been, legally anyway...in a constant state of National Emergency. As required by law, this state of National Emergency, is to be reviewed and debated by Congress....however, no debate is even conducted anymore...Congress simply renews it every year. Have you ever wondered what powers this gives the Executive branch of government?

United States declared a state of emergency on September 11, 2001, this state of emergency has been maintained without pause into the present.

Source

I just threw that in for any of you doubters out there...

As for what powers this grants the POTUS...the following

After scrutinizing the United States Code and uncodified statutory emergency powers, the panel identified 470 provisions of federal law which delegated extraordinary authority to the executive in time of national emergency.

Now...what are those 470 laws specifically and what powers you ask?.....well I have searched everywhere and I was unable to find out just exactly what these "extraordinary powers" were. Like everything in the US these days...I'm sure they are classified for your "safety and security".

Source

Even more important were the Continuity of Government Laws that were also invoked....but thats for another thread.

I wouldn't get too excited here....I saw no specific mention of China in that. Besides, the US would be out of their freeking minds to start whacking that hornets nest, considering what they already have on their plate. It would be monumentally stupid to drive the Chinese into the awaiting arms of the Russians by slapping them with sanctions over Ukraine/ Crimea.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

We just hate everything regardless of previous stance.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Actually, most nations are incorporated, which is really the only problem with globalization, with all of these mergers and such..

How long before the entire world is the subject of only one board, one group of shareholders?.

EU...Corporation

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Americans cant even understand Americans man. He is absolutely right in saying that Americans cant make up their mind. Seems like all you want to do is go to war.... So you want thousands of people to die... will that make you happy? Americans are mad when Obama does nothing, Americans are mad When Obama does something thats not war related, so from an outsiders point of view it looks like all you want is war..

I am extremely happy that Obama is jumping in and attacking, He is using his brains, He is trying everything to settle this all peacefully, which is the right thing to do.

If America goes straight to war then they are no better then Russia and or China.

And to the OP...... I did not see anything pertaining to china there. What you had there seems like its more directed at Russia.

What made Obama say that to China? Last I heard China wasnt attacking anyone, people are attacking them and their interests. China would murder the states if it came to actual war.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

The U.S. has been in a state of emergency since the days of Lincoln, and was incorporated around the same time.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

EU...Corporation

Claim...source?

European Union Inc.
Where can the articles of incorporation be found? Who are the officers of the corporation?
edit on 3/8/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Uh yeah boy.... honestly I wonder why people watch youtube videos instead of just doing some basic reading since whomever made that video is either an idiot or nuts, most likely both. The reason the addition the EO was a big deal is because, as has been said, it does not target nations or companies etc. and instread targets individual people. So no, this has nothing to with China. Anybody who tells you other wise is confused.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

you have yet to tell all of us how a person can have "policies" that could affect a country.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

MrSpad
Uh yeah boy.... honestly I wonder why people watch youtube videos instead of just doing some basic reading since whomever made that video is either an idiot or nuts, most likely both. The reason the addition the EO was a big deal is because, as has been said, it does not target nations or companies etc. and instread targets individual people. So no, this has nothing to with China. Anybody who tells you other wise is confused.

polices.....policies......polices.....the executive order says entities that have "POLICIES" that could affect the region. Can people have "polices"?

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I wonder if commenting on a blog about Ukraine constitutes "Contributing to the Situation in Ukraine".

You gotta call this crap when it comes to light.

edit on 8-3-2014 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It's in what they do and how they do it, here is an example.clsbluesky.law.columbia.edu... the-erosion-of-corporate-criminal-liability/

I don't claim to know anything, but I do see where this fear of the NWO is coming from, even though most are just bored stupid and watch too much TV...

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

you have yet to tell all of us how a person can have "policies" that could affect a country.

As I pointed out, that's not what the order says.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3/8/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I don't see anything there about nations being corporations or persons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join