It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Brutality Sickens Me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The police will continue to brutalize the populace, until the people decide to stand up and defend themselves.

I never call the police for help, because the one time I did, showed me that they could not, and had no desire

to help. In rural parts of America, the intrusion of the police, is unwelcome at best, and tyrannical at worst.

We have something in rural America called frontier justice, and it has served us fine for hundreds of years.

I made this video to point out what is wrong with the justice system today.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-3-2014 by Hendrix92TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Welcome to the New Order, meet the real gangsters.

The evidence is overwhelming that even now my family members have changed their positions. (cop family)

What I don't get is where is this coming from? Has it always existed or now with available tech it becomes more manifested?
Is it the decline of civilization? Have our ''Peace" officers always carried such disdain for people?
Or were they instructed to graduate to excessive force and make it a norm?
It's only going to get worse.

By the way, good music on the vid.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

That was difficult to watch...I'm horrified and disgusted with what LEO's have become. Sooner or later the people will have had enough and things are likely to get ugly....hopefully the police will learn to police their own before that happens....but I won't hold my breath.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Video sends a pretty strong solve violence with violence which I am not all for...
Not to say what is going on around the world is wrong, but your vid had a reenactment of the hollywood shootings, not unjust police brutality, and then the termenator scene which again is cops doing what they really are suppose to do and then getting mowed down...
The video's of the cops though were disgusting and needs to be seen by those that don't believe that stuff like that does not happen all the time.
I stopped watching the cops doing the beating but rather the cops around them and their reactions.
When that guy kicks that lady in the head and what looks like a detecive is right there and not a single reaction?
Why is that cop not instantly put in cuffs and treated as an armed criminal the process?

S&F still

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Did you glorify violence against police with the North Hollywood Shootout (was it the S.W.A.T. movie)? Yeah, those were some good guys shooting at the cops. Bullets everywhere (no _____ given where those bullets would go) and one of the main reasons the police have begun arming themselves so heavily. You want to know why cops have AR-15s in the trunk and carry semi autos with a few back up mags, that's the reason. That and the shootout in Florida with the FBI. The cops became outgunned. Who really ramped it up first? Before the North Hollywood debacle cops were still carrying revolvers in some places. They had to borrow guns from gun shops.

It's too bad you had a bad experience with the police. Lots of people have. I have.

I am appalled by bad cops. I am also very grateful to the good ones (that I believe are the vast majority), and have met many more of the latter. You're video doesn't show anything but the bad. The bad is very bad. There is another side, and it should be recognized.

There are a TON of cops that do indeed inform on their peers. There are a ton of cops that really do want to help. There are a ton of cops that come home to their wife or husband or whatever at the end of the day and sob because of what they've seen.

You'd be surprised how many cops carry a stuffed animal in the trunk in case they run into another terrified child that's the victim of an abusive home.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The main problem with policemen is the type of people that WANT to be a cop.

People who can't earn respect on their own look for a job that grants it to them in a defacto manner. However they soon find out that the badge and uniform do little to elicit the respect they crave.

Not to mention that members who consider themselves 'good cops' would not consider reporting a co-worker. A cop that ignores a bad cop IS a bad cop.

If police want respect, then they need to be willing to earn it.

And if you buy into the fallacy that police prevent crime, you have been drinking from their kool-aid. Police report crime. They fill out the paperwork ABOUT crime.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Video removed by user.

wth?

top topics

join