It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthropological Effects: From acid rain to chemtrials and the mediation methods

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

MagnumOpus

mrthumpy
reply to post by MagnumOpus

The latest soundings from Cancun show a temperature of 29.4C at 30ft and -40.5C at 36000ft

I know, that is technical, and such leaves you behind.
edit on 11-3-2014 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

I guess you never flew through a cloud at 36,000 ft. ? or noticed lots more atmospheric turbulence in summer vs winter to modify clouds altitudes, storm energy, etc.

Can you explain how it can possibly be -40 at 36000ft and 30 on the ground in the tropics? According to you it should be much warmer at altitude

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

MagnumOpus

I guess you never flew through a cloud at 36,000 ft. ? or noticed lots more atmospheric turbulence in summer vs winter to modify clouds altitudes, storm energy, etc.

You can pretend you know what you are talking about for a bit, but eventually, your ignorance will shine through. As it has.

It's OK to say you don't know. Just like it's OK to acknowledge your mistakes. Try it sometime. It's good for the soul.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

MagnumOpus

mrthumpy

The latest soundings from Cancun show a temperature of 29.4C at 30ft and -40.5C at 36000ft

I guess you never flew through a cloud at 36,000 ft. ? Or noticed lots more atmospheric turbulence in summer vs winter to modify cloud's altitudes, storm energy, etc.

Do you attempt to tell that it is cold at 36,000 and there is no water around?

Or just that Jet heat of compression effects/combustion on the air doesn't set up vapor to aerosol conversions into chemical clouds in the jet's exhaust.

Obviously, there is vapor to aerosol conversion by the jet engine heating effects (compression and combustion) on cold air. Obviously, such is greater an effect for making heavier clouds in the summers.

edit on 11-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: 7

Here you go.

To understand why air cools as you go up in elevation, you have to know a few things about "atmospheric science," the study of the blanket of air covering the Earth. The first thing you need to know is that the air in Earth's atmosphere is made up of transparent, compressible gases. While you may not be able to see them, they still have mass. They're made up of tiny units called molecules. Gas molecules are spaced pretty far apart, making gases much less dense than liquids or solids. Since gas molecules have a lot of space in which to move around freely, they do just that. This space between molecules explains why air is able to expand and contract dramatically.

Please read and learn.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

MagnumOpus

mrthumpy

Obviously, there is vapor to aerosol conversion by the jet engine heating effects (compression and combustion) on cold air. Obviously, such is greater an effect for making heavier jet induced chemical white clouds in the summers.

Obviously, the term humidity is often an issue for cold climates, as at the Poles the Humidity is near zero, but there is more snow there than anywhere. The water exists as either ice molecular clusters or as single molecules, where the term humidity still may apply loosely.

The issue is that water is in the atmosphere at altitude, and when a Jet Engine applies heat, combustion emissions, and acts upon that cold air it makes a white chemical fog that lingers and spreads. Earlier jet exhausts didn't have the linger and spreading issues that turn the skies into a white overcast with lots of lines.

edit on 11-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: 0

Anybody want to have a go a deciphering this load of garbage?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

mrthumpy

MagnumOpus

mrthumpy

Can you explain how it can possibly be -40 at 36000ft and 30 on the ground in the tropics? According to you it should be much warmer at altitude

The worst times for chemtrails around this area was a Summer and it was hot. And warmer, at altitude, also.

First, I said warmer at ground level in the summer when the heaviest chemtrails were here. I also stated that it was warmer at altitude, which is a comparative statement speaking to the temperature column was warmer in the summer. Warmer at altitude is the like comparison to winter vs summer at low altitude, and the same differential comparison at high altitude, where the comparative temp there is warmer in the summers than winters. While is was hot on the land, the next line was not about the land. The warmer, at altitude, means the altitude temps were warmer than that for winter at that altitude, and such carries with that the issues of higher turbulence issues, a bit more uplifting of water as gas and tiny solids on the border of being a gas.

I think you tried to conclude that entire sentence was only talking about ground level, when the sentence spoke of the relative shift of the temp at ground between summer and winter, and a similar shift of temp at higher altitudes between summer and winter. Obviously, the ground temps are in the range of 0 degrees and 100 degrees F, and the high altitude temps in the ranges of -20 to -60 C.

You attempt to mislead. It was obvious the subject was comparative shifts of winter and summer temps at the respective altitudes. Everyone knows the temp drops in the troposphere and rises in the stratosphere.

I would suggest you start here:

Temp distribution in atmosphere

In the winter months the starting point at the bottom shifts left, and the temperature gradient is modified into the higher altitudes by a similar left shift. In the summer months the starting point is to the right, and the column effects about to the right per the graph's line.

While the temp get colder in the troposphere, it gets warmer in the stratosphere. Capture of UV-b radiation heats the air.

The ground temp modifies how everything above stacks up. Atmospheric turbulence also modifies the mixing of vapor and solids. This turbulence is what carries the Freon into the Stratosphere to cause the Ozone Depletion.

Since Freon got there, so did water vapor as single molecules and also like tiny grains of sand, and areas were the term humidity as it applies to single molecules as a gas applies.

edit on 11-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: 9

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

MagnumOpus

mrthumpy

MagnumOpus

mrthumpy

First, I said warmer in the summer vs winter, for altitude considerations. You have not stated what I said---so you mislead.

So you're saying it's currently winter in the tropics

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

mrthumpy

MagnumOpus

mrthumpy

MagnumOpus

mrthumpy

First, I said warmer in the summer vs winter, for altitude considerations. You have not stated what I said---so you mislead.

Cut the crap out-----you intend to misled, and still do.

It was adequately explained above, and you are still attempting more non-sense.

If you can't read, then just remain ignorant.

edit on 11-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: 8

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

And you continue to make false statements and not back them up.

Now, do contrails dissipate quickly, or can they last for hours?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

MagnumOpus

mrthumpy

MagnumOpus

mrthumpy

MagnumOpus

mrthumpy

Stop trying to avoid the fact that it is still extremely cold above the tropics when it is 30 degrees on the ground

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Getting back on the topic of chemtrails, the issue is using chemicals to make clouds to replace the clouds impacted by Freon and UV-b damage to the Sulfur Cycle.

One of the most common ways to induce clouds is to induce polar molecule chemicals into the air. Polar molecules are hygroscopic. Coal emissions do this effect everyday due to polar acids emitted from their stacks that seed cloud making in downwind air masses. Coal plants emissions change the weather and rainfall patterns downwind and it is this polar molecule effect that drives this anthropological effect of rainfall from coal emissions.

When one adds Boron to a jet fuel, one can expect similar results. The most abundant gas in air is nitrogen and when Boron is injected into a jet engine's combustion the most likely formed molecule of Boron is Boron Nitride, which is a highly polar molecule. So, it can form cloud seeding sites and due to the polar molecule seed continue to build more water molecules, because it is a strongly hygroscopic chemical.

The key to jet trails making clouds and lines that don't dissipate is the generation of polar molecules and Boron is one such element that will provide this effect via Boron Nitride formation.

Nature's cloud making also uses polar molecules as part of the Sulfur Cycle and here the process involves DMS from phytoplankton that is released into the air to make DMSO, which is a highly hygroscopic molecule that makes clouds over the oceans. One can general smell this sulfur compound anytime one is near the oceans.

Anyone that has ever been around hydrogen fluoride or uranium hexafluoride (makes HF in air releases) can observe the effects of a highly polar acid gathering water vapor to make huge fogs in the air from fluorine or HF releases.

So, when one spots jet plumes that don't dissipate, the issue is are there hygroscopic materials involved, and in the case of Boron added to Jet fuels, the Boron Nitride is a highly polar molecule which is extremely hygroscopic and will build clouds that won't dissipate.

Then one discovers one of the prime principles for chemtrials and the ways in which they build persistent clouds.

Just simple chemistry.

edit on 11-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: 666

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

mrthumpy

MagnumOpus

mrthumpy

MagnumOpus

mrthumpy

MagnumOpus

mrthumpy

Stop trying to avoid the fact that it is still extremely cold above the tropics when it is 30 degrees on the ground

I never said it wasn't. It is you that didn't read the sentence well, and continue to mislead.

Even after I provided abundant clarity.

This is your pure non-sense, at this point.

edit on 11-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: jj

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Boron Nitride, as the Chemtrail property for making clouds, that won't dissipate.

A single molecule of BN will gather water, seed, and build in size to make visible clouds that won't dissipate.

Citation:

Handling Warning: This material is so fine it is hygroscopic. Thus the particle size will increase due to "attraction" or "clumping" of the particles together, once exposed to air and humidity. Make sure you use the material immediately after opening, package it tightly, and store it in a temperature and humidity controlled environment. Once it begins conglomerating, it will be difficult for you to "unstick" the particles.

Source:

Boron Nitride hygroscopic

edit on 11-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: 333

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

MagnumOpus
Getting back on the topic of chemtrails

Why are they only visible where it's extremely cold?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

mrthumpy

MagnumOpus

Why is what only visible when it is extremely cold? Speak clearly---more detail.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

MagnumOpus

mrthumpy

MagnumOpus

Why is what only visible when it is extremely cold? Speak clearly---more detail.

Why are the long white trails behind aircraft that you are referring to as chemtrails only visible when it is extremely cold?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

mrthumpy

MagnumOpus

mrthumpy

MagnumOpus

Why are the long white trails behind aircraft that you are referring to as chemtrails only visible when it is extremely cold?

Speak clearly means to define where you want to reference the extremely cold area to be.

Are you speaking in terms of the ground level being cold. Speaking in terms of the chemtrails forming in the cold stratosphere.

What is your point of reference for this extremely cold.

Are you taking winter months vs summer.

Speak clearly---identify what your extremely cold reference means---ground---stratosphere?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I am typing this slow for you.

Sometimes the white lines in the sky last very long, and sometimes they only last a few minutes.
They are at around 35000 feet.

If Boron is in all jet fuel, how can that be?

edit to add:
and please understand that at 35000 feet it's always really, really cold. Like - 40 to - 60 and sometimes even colder. Even in summer time.
edit on 11-3-2014 by network dude because: added fact

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

MagnumOpus

mrthumpy

MagnumOpus

mrthumpy

MagnumOpus

Speak clearly means to define where you want to reference the extremely cold area to be.

Are you speaking in terms of the ground level being cold. Speaking in terms of the chemtrails forming in the cold stratosphere.

Speak clearly---identify what your extremely cold reference means---ground---stratosphere?

Yes I figured you would continue to avoid the question. Standard practice.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

What it appears is that approaching page 8, you have no idea what the a contrail is or the science involved in how they form.

To be sure you understand that, please explain what you know about contrails so that we can move on.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

mrthumpy

MagnumOpus

mrthumpy

MagnumOpus

mrthumpy

MagnumOpus

Yes I figured you would continue to avoid the question. Standard practice.

I clearly inquired as to what point of reference you were speaking about for extremely cold.

You did not respond as to what reference.

So, the hang up is your issue again.

Take your scurrilous commentary nonsense somewhere else.

You also did not respond to this chart:

Stratosphere

Again the issue is you want to mislead.

edit on 11-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: 6

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join