It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthropological Effects: From acid rain to chemtrials and the mediation methods

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

When you have some proof, please stop back by.

But he does have proof...A Kristen Meghan youtube video.

What more proof could you ask for?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

"I public speak for a living"- Kristen Meagan

Enough said.

edit on 9-3-2014 by network dude because: fixed formatting

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

S&F even though I have major disagreements with your solutions although not with your assessment of events leading up to the point where solutions are required.

Most interesting in your first post is the plant process described in the link which actually takes up the poisons from the soil, air and water. This is kind of like what I've heard about mushrooms absorbing radioactivity after Chernobyl.

To me, the major disaster/pitfall with human beings synthesizing a cleansing system is the lack of detail orientation. Unknowns can't be factored in because they are unknown. Unknown effects aren't considered - same reason.

I had wondered why strontium (not the 90) all of a sudden hit the vitamin shelves. In fact, the things you have presented make perfect sense as far as why things were done.

Back to coal (as in back to square one) is, imo, at this point, just what's turning out to be the lesser of two evils.

And there are no assurances that you or any geo-engineering advocate can give...assurances that would insure against a future situation with a future you writing again about how this didn't work the way it was supposed to so now something else needs to be done to mitigate yet another unintentional situation which resulted from ignorance (and just ignoring) of atmospheric micro-systems.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Now, one of the easiest ways to get aluminum and boron into the atmosphere is make the material common to the Jet Fuel, then the distribution is automatic and insured by the Fuel Industry formula itself.

Most of the jet fuel formulas are complicated, but the simple addition of Aluminum tetrahydroborate does the job on a global basis. Some fuel tanks, same distribution system, and little said about the complicated jet fuel formula that does the job.

Citation:

Aluminium borohydride, also known as aluminium tetrahydroborate, (in American English, aluminum borohydride and aluminum tetrahydroborate, respectively) is the chemical compound with the formula Al(BH4)3. It is a volatile pyrophoric liquid which is used as rocket fuel, an additive in jet fuel, and as a reducing agent in laboratories. Unlike most other metal–borohydrides, which are ionic structures, aluminium borohydride is a covalent compound.[2][3

Source:

Aluminum-Borate additives

=========

Citation:

Aluminium borohydride (Al(BH4)3) is used as an additive to jet fuel.

Source:

Special Fuel Additive

==========

Citation:

Aluminum borohydride (Al(BH4)3) is used as an additive to jet fuel.

Source:

Aluminum Borate additive

edit on 9-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: r

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

luxordelphi

S&F even though I have major disagreements with your solutions although not with your assessment of events leading up to the point where solutions are required.

Most interesting in your first post is the plant process described in the link which actually takes up the poisons from the soil, air and water. This is kind of like what I've heard about mushrooms absorbing radioactivity after Chernobyl.

To me, the major disaster/pitfall with human beings synthesizing a cleansing system is the lack of detail orientation. Unknowns can't be factored in because they are unknown. Unknown effects aren't considered - same reason.

I had wondered why strontium (not the 90) all of a sudden hit the vitamin shelves. In fact, the things you have presented make perfect sense as far as why things were done.

Back to coal (as in back to square one) is, imo, at this point, just what's turning out to be the lesser of two evils.

And there are no assurances that you or any geo-engineering advocate can give...assurances that would insure against a future situation with a future you writing again about how this didn't work the way it was supposed to so now something else needs to be done to mitigate yet another unintentional situation which resulted from ignorance (and just ignoring) of atmospheric micro-systems.

Yes, the chemtrails methods are sneaking into the food and vitamin chains slowly.

It is easy to discover titanium dioxide in bread and vitamins, find Boron in Elder Vitamins and Bone Vitamins, find Strontium in Bone Health formulas and the list keeps going.

I think they should just flat tell the entire world what happened, because the more they attempt to hide it, the more it attracts major attention. The world needs to understand the sciences, and what changes need to happen, and everyone should be a party to the solutions.

It comes down to a situation that is so bad, they (the globalists hiding these health problems) owe the world free health care that isn't secretly dumped in the air and water, but one that get into the formal AMA diagnostics and admissions for health harm.

It is time for full openness.

edit on 9-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: s

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Now, one of the easiest ways to get aluminum and boron into the atmosphere is make the material common to the Jet Fuel, then the distribution is automatic and insured by the Fuel Industry formula itself.

I don't believe that's happening. Interesting conversation about it here.

The wiki you linked didn't cite a source for the claim however it did lead me to pubs.acs.org... from 1959. I didn't see anything about it being an additive in the fuel.

Seems like quite a reach to me.

edit on 9-3-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: format

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

MagnumOpus

The compounds allowed to be in Jet A1 are specified in the standard for it - Def Std 91-91 - you can lok it up on the 'net.

Most of the jet fuel formulas are complicated, but the simple addition of Aluminum tetrahydroborate does the job on a global basis. Some fuel tanks, same distribution system, and little said about the complicated jet fuel formula that does the job.

It might be used as an additive for some jet fuel, somewhere, some time - but it is not an approved additive for Jet A1 - see www.scribd.com... - so any use of it in civil airliners is illegal.

Your sources are pretty weak - they do not reference how or where or why it is used as an additive, and there are no other sources on the 'net supporting them.

I did find a thread on here discussing it - www.abovetopsecret.com... - apparently it is or perhaps was used as a deicing additive - I have never heard of it in my almost 40 years working in aviation - including refueling jets and overhauling jet fuel systems.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Chemtrails and the Aviation Industry is an important connection to make. The Military Even named a training manual as Chemtrials:

USAF Chemtrails Manual

What many folks fail to connect is that acid in the air are costly for the aircraft makes, as these acids in the air literally slowly dissolve the rivets that hold the aluminum rivets for the aluminum sheet covers for the air frames.

The life of a plane is often affected by the air frame's aluminum skin rivet fasteners, and there have been failures were the skin literally peeled off leaving the passengers sitting in the open.

Acid rain is the enemy of the aircraft industry, and the military aircraft. So, we find the Chemtrails manual above includes acid rain, talk about the various acid emissions from coal burning and other acids common in the air.

The Front Page is even more suggestive of the coal emission concerns of the USAF.

Front Page USAF Chemtrails Manual

edit on 10-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: t

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

MagnumOpus
reply to post by totallackey

Put simply----one atty won't get to the bottom of anything.

And, put simply, if there is any substance at all to the information you present here, then enlisting an attorney is the answer. Seems this list of environmental lawsuits proves your view incorrect.

Only via the education of the public as to what is going on and why will provide the avenue for change. The public has the right to know, and they collectively can promote change.

I certainly concur. An educated public is a good thing. In keeping with this view, will you finally stop with the misidentification and misrepresentation of the material you present here (in support of non-existent chemtrails) for the membership? In regard to this topic, you are promoting fear and superstition and things contrary to the truth.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

MagnumOpus

Acid rain is the enemy of the aircraft industry, and the military aircraft. So, we find the Chemtrails manual above includes acid rain, talk about the various acid emissions from coal burning and other acids common in the air.

Corrosion in general is the enemy of metal aircraft - but acid rain is relatively easily protected against by paint and regular washing - airlines I worked for washed the aircraft every night at major bases.

Rivets represent weak points as they go through hols in the skin - but it is the skin that fails, not the rivets, and the failures are due to fatigue from the repetitive pressurization cycles of high flying aircraft - not acid rain.

For military aircraft the fatigue often comes from high-stress manouvres more than pressurization.

So basically you are wrong.

The Front Page is even more suggestive of the coal emission concerns of the USAF.

It is a basic university level chemistry manual - get over it.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The next big sham to connect is the issue of CO2 being the root of the climate crisis, which is touted by Tennessee Senator and VP Al Gore and others in their efforts to hide the Tennessee based ORNL sciences on what mechanism really is driving climate change.

The principle concern of the Ozone Hole effect was damages to the Oceans Phytoplanton and the loss of cloud cover that then caused a rise in the ocean temperatures. As the Southern Ocean's temperature rose, just a little, this highly affected the absorption of CO2 sequestered in the ocean. The cold Southern Oceans are the environmental sink for CO2, and as oceans warm the static balance of CO2 in the atmosphere rises. It is this effect that causes the rise of CO2 in the atmosphere, from the Ozone Hole's Damage to the thin layer of the top ocean where phytoplankon reside, not from coal emissions.

The Al Gore CO2 game is to attempt to blame the coal emissions for what the damage the Freon industry really caused to the planet's heat balance equations. It is an intentional "slight of hand" trick in the same way that Teller attempted to hide that aluminum was used to deal with fluorine and chlorine, but he tried to call it a shield to reflect IR radiation. Anyone that knows the ways of Mie Scattering knows Teller told a huge lie to hide things from the public. Aluminum works via the catalytic methods with fluorine and chlorine derived from the UV-b break down of Freon via the process of "radiolysis."

The US Govt is largely to blame for the Freon problem because the USAEC's gas diffusion technology needed Freon for the "inter coolers" of the Uranium Enrichment via UF-6 process. Freon was never popular until the Manhattan Project had a huge need for Freon, then after the war time it spread into refrigeration uses and grew mainly in the United States from DuPont, which was a major Manhattan Project contractor. The USAEC and DOE were the biggest industrial users of Freon and they used it carelessly and failed to take note that the Freon was not inert via the UV-b in the upper atmosphere that broke down the Freon and produced the Ozone Hole.

What Oak Ridge's ORNL is hiding is their direct responsibility via Freon's damage to the Ozone Hole that upset the CO2 static balance, which is really an indicator for the loss of Southern Ocean Cloud cover and the slight rise of the ocean's temperatures and the reduction of the CO2 sink absorption of CO2 from the atmosphere.

What one begins to see is that LLNL lied to the public via Edward Teller's games to tell that aluminum was a mirror, when aluminum was really a catalysis effect on the Freon breakdown products of F and Cl.

Likewise, the next scam was Tennessee's Al Gore introducing that CO2 was a causation for Global Warming, when the rise in CO2 was driven by the Ocean Surface Heating. Such means that CO2 rise was not the driving issue.

It is easily shown via the effects of the mid-oceans El Nino effects, where the normal cooling of the Southern Oceans disruptions caused increasing El Nino effects in the mid oceans of the Pacific.

Most of the lies are about liability traceable to the Manhattan Project, failure of ORNL and Oak Ridge to warn of the environmental impact of Freon loss to the atmosphere from the Manhattan Project, USAEC, and DOE operations of uranium enrichment. Then Manhattan Project's DuPont role in making Freon based refrigeration popular and their failure to consider the environmental impacts of UV-b break down of Freon in the upper atmosphere.

The lies are obvious once anyone considers where the Freon process began, who was involved, and who really controls the science and attempts to control the Public's knowledge by telling huge lies to the public.

Now, anyone can find the Obvious lies on Environmental effects of Freon are rooted in Oak Ridge and connected to Ed Teller and Al Gore of Tennessee. Then, that CO2 is a scam to avoid blame to the US Govt and DuPont. That the real term for consideration is Climate Change, because the CO2 isn't the principle effect and this Global Warming as a term from Al Gore is a fraud on the American Public to continue to hide the truth.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

See now you went and tried exactly what I thought you would do.

I see where you went wrong, because you really shouldn't use a source that is going to push this drivel...

So now should we expect a page of patents next or are you going to go with HR 2977 as proof, because you just can't try to prove chemtrails without those two things as evidence.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

You do understand that a jet engine is engineered to certain standards and any change in the fuel would mean they would have to make changes to the engine itself.

Here is a little on how jet engines work...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

MagnumOpus

Likewise, the next scam was Tennessee's Al Gore introducing that CO2 was a causation for Global Warming, when the rise in CO2 was driven by the Ocean Surface Heating. Such means that CO2 rise was not the driving issue.

And here's me thinking that was John Tyndall in 1864. Silly me.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

MagnumOpus
Chemtrails and the Aviation Industry is an important connection to make. The Military Even named a training manual as Chemtrials:

USAF Chemtrails Manual

Can you point to where in that manual that they discuss the white lines in the sky? I must be slow, I looked all through it and never saw that part.

Thanks in advance for your fantastic source material!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

pikestaff
What about the toxic crap spewed out by volcanoes every single day/hour? hydrogen, helium, hydrogen sulfide, carbon dioxide,
carbon monoxide, sulfur, smoke particulates, ash, cannot remember any more.

Don't be silly, those things are only harmful to the environment when humans release them into it.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Then the next issue to discover is that if CO-2 isn't the global warming gas of interest, then what is the main global warming gas?

It turns out that CO2's IR absorption is small compared to just plain old water vapor. Water Vapor absorbs more heat from the Sun's IR than anything else in the atmosphere, and CO2 can't even come close to matching it.

The issue is that when the Southern Ocean's Phytoplankton was damaged by the high UV-b radiation effects from the Ozone Hole, that the release of DMS and formation of DMSO was impacted and this is the principle hygroscopic material from nature and an essential part of the Sulfur Cycle of the oceans.

Since the hygroscopic releases are the essential part of changing water vapor into water aerosols or clouds, then the water vapor collected more heat and clouds needed to keep IR from reaching the Ocean's surface never formed in the natural abundance that happened before the Ozone Hole damage factors.

The principle part of the issue for climate change was the upset of the mechanism that changed water vapors into water aerosols, water vapor being a huge absorber of the Sun's IR heating, and water aerosols (clouds) a major reflector of the Sun's heating by what is called Mie Scattering back into space.

As water vapor could now absorb more of the Sun's energy, then the energy for giant storms became larger, and frequency of damaging storms became higher and the damage caused by storms increased. The mid Oceans El Nino effects pumped more water vapor into the skies and water vapor dominated the heating of the air much more than any CO2 contribution.

Human projects with coal emissions had replaced some of the cloud seeding processes that helped to form clouds in the times of the Ozone Hole, but the clean air policy started to remove many of the acids that made clouds to shield the Earth from the Sun's IR heating. So, that was in conflict with the want to keeping regional heating back to nature's normal balance.

The next solution was to do the same methods of either to released compounds into the atmosphere that formed clouds and did the water vapor to water aerosol conversion that mother nature did before the Ozone Hole damage. And to do remediation of the damage from the Ozone Hole by doing things that stopped the Freon breakdown or upset the Freon's breakdown products from reducing the Ozone levels in the upper atmosphere. Ozone was the natural shield that captured the UV-b radiation and kept it from reaching the ground and upsetting the ocean's Sulfur Cycle and damaging plant growth in general.

Those concepts and basic understanding of nature's ways was what formed the need for what is termed Chemtrails. It is just about corrections to deal with Freon's fluorine and chlorine products that caused the Ozone depletion, and ways to supplement nature's impacted method of changing water vapor into water aerosols.

It is that simple state of water as a vapor or as an aerosol that was the heart of the Climate Change and disruption of the weather leading to storms of higher intensity and frequency.

The globalist don't want the public to learn of the principle mechanism, because then that leads to damage claims due to the simple fact that the Manhattan Project and DuPont were at the roots of the chemical that caused the huge impacts on man. Thus, ORNL and other national labs chose to hide this connection from the public so they would remain hero's of the Atomic Bomb and not be discovered to have become the source of the destruction of the planet due to their rush to war and not being correct on Freon being inert.

Once one learns what the US national labs, and their associated universities, are wanting to hide from the public, then the reasons for dealing with Freon's inducing the Ozone Depletion and then doing more water vapor to aerosol conversions becomes highly apparent. The US National Labs, and generally a closely connected university, are connected with the globalists that helped build the Manhattan Project, who also want to hide they funded the Manhattan Project to build the bomb.

The globalist agenda will speak about the acid rains effects on plants, trees, and buildings, but will not speak accurately on the impacts of toxic metals rise in the food chain and the damage factors to human health from the long term effects of toxic metals in the food chain for humans. They also won't speak of the connections of toxic metals and fluoride in the animal food chain connected with CJD and Mad Cow effects, and how that is similar to the Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and dementia problems in the human population.

The cure for Mad cow was to stop refeeding bone meals to the next generation to put higher levels of fluoride in their diets and toxic metals.

The cure for humans is to put more boron in the diets of humans because it removes fluoride from the body. The use of titanium dioxide keeps the human metabolism picking up a non-toxic metal that dominates the concentration and thus keeps the toxic metals from getting involved in human metabolism. The use of strontium to deal with bone health that was damaged by toxic metals and fluoride in the bone mass.

The key for the science behind this was that beneficial metals were things like Selenium, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, and others that associated with the cellular mitochondria process of making enzymes that protect the body. Glutathione (GSH), Superoxide-Dimutase (SOD), and 2-5a RNaseL were extremely dependent on these beneficial metals. The mitochondria's mtDNA is extremely vulnerable to damage and the toxic metals upset of the mtDNA's folding patterns that synthesize these essential enzymes. But, the metal titanium did not interfere, so it could be used to flood and keep the more dangerous toxic metals from uptake of essential enzyme processes. Fluorine in the body interfered with these essential trace metals and took them out of availability for proper enzyme synthesis. GSH is the leading detox method for things like mercury and other toxic metals from the body, SOD repaired the oxidation damage to mitochondria due to high loading of enzyme production.

In regard to storm and energy, the Earth's potential gradient plays a role in the collection of water vapor as storm heads surge into the atmosphere and collect more energy from the heated water vapors. To deal with that issue experiments using Barium that will photo-ionize and make the air conductive to help short out the Earth Potential Gradient process that builds storm energy via electrostatic effects on the water vapor and aerosols.

The science shows what they are doing via the concepts for chemtrails.

There is evidence of serious damages, and thus a need to attempt to keep the planet from self destructing. The worst fear is the boil off of massive methane hydrate deposits as methane has an extremely high IR heat absorption factor and the planet will suffer serious damage if that were to occur, so all efforts to keep that from happening are part of the need for chemtrial methods.

When the public and the world discovers the real dangers to which they have been exposed by humans involved in the National Security process, then they would become demons out to destroy the world and tossed into prisons and not places for respect or leadership.

The problems are real and the dangers are there, but the truth being told to the public is not there.

edit on 10-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: u

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

The science shows what they are doing via the concepts for chemtrails.

And here is a simple question...

What about the Earth changes before we had the invention of air planes, as the climate did change before we inhabited this planet?

What science shows us what they are doing via the chemtrail concept?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

When the public and the world discovers the real dangers to which they have been exposed by humans involved in the National Security process,

I am just wondering what chemtrails and National Security have to do with each other?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The next consideration for the "chemtrials" theme is one that involves the issues for religion. Religion forecast a time of great troubles and when the truth of the anthropological damage to the Earth comes into view via these considerations associated with chemtrails, it appears the time is at hand.

We have intense storms, destruction of the ocean's balance, great plagues upon animal and man, and lies from everywhere trying to hide the serious issues.

Boron is one of the features of chemtrails, and its origin for health traces back to some of the most ancient areas for the origin of religion. Boron was a key nutrient for the area called the "Fertile Crescent" and it stems from the largest Boron deposit in the world being near there. Boron was in the soils and distributed by Rivers to the Fertile Crescent area. Boron played a role in the Garden of Eden, the hanging gardens of Babylon, the Gihon Spring under the Temple at Jerusalem, and the issues of Baptism and rebirth at the Jordan River.

Today, the effects of Boron are still all around that region, and this was where the Creator Gods chose to live in the region of the City of Ur and the Garden of Eden nearby. Today, residents of these areas, with Boron in the food and water chain, generally benefit from near zero levels of arthritis in the population. Today, we know that fluoride in the water contributes to arthritic problems, damage to thyroid, and disruption of mitochondria enzyme processes.

Even in the story for the Lord's Supper the drink and grain was part of the Boron supported food chain. Today, the most successful wine vineyards make use of proper levels of boron in their soil and water. In the US, this is the Napa Valley region of California. Wine grapes grown in the same type soil were the wine of the Lord's Supper and the benefits of Boron were know way back in antiquity. Even the grain for the bread was from the same soils and water rich in boron. Boron is essential to growers of grape, blueberries, and other fruits.

Just knowing that connection would cause the religious public to start taking notes and comparing the issues of Revelations to what is going on with the environment, then soon connect the dots of Boron to Chemtrails, then to fluoride in the environment, even to the rise of toxic metals leading to these rise of diseases on top of extremes of weather. The Globalists highly depend on religions to keep people controlled and to lead them astray in many cases, but the news of the Creator Gods and nutrition effects that would have been more help to them than the sordid cover story of religion would have the followers know too much and no longer listen to the religious mouthpieces.

Like it or not, the world is in the middle of a health plague from anthropological events from industry and energy methods. The world is in a climate change process that makes some areas into deserts and others into rain forests. It is melting polar ice in some areas and thickening it in others. For anyone that has read Revelations, it would appear part of that forecast from the times of John, on the Island of Patmos, writing down the predictions.

John was one of the followers of the Jesus and the Essene folks of ancient religion, and the Essene knew the ways of health and medicines, and they went especially for the Jordan River for Baptism. The Jordan River was loaded with Boron. Folks in those days waited around various springs to be healed and in many cases those springs also contained Boron.

Even in the case for Jerusalem, the Gihon Spring under the Solomon's temple contained Boron in the water and it was part of the temple's rituals and cleansing the Priests. The Gihon Spring was named for one of the Rivers in the Garden of Eden, and connected back to that point of origin for religions connected with Abraham. There is a logical reason for why those Boron rich waters affected human health.

The Gihon Spring also watered the King's Garden in the valley below the City of David and the location of that City was because of the sweet taste of the water from the Gihon Spring. Even a long tunnel was dug to bring the Gihon Spring water inside the walled City of David. Even the shape of the City of David was told to be Crescent Shape when viewed from the opposing hill.

Now suddenly the very religion history for why Boron was noted to be tremendously important in human health, animal health, and then chemtrails linked issues to curb health harm becomes directly connected with religion and the religious leaders failed to explain these associations to their followers. Dishonesty in religion once again!

Yet the science is there and proof abundant per the power of Boron for human health, and the industry of AMA health tries to ignore that same health benefit and make huge profit by not telling the people around the world. We don't see the Catholic's Pope telling the real story for why the Fertile Crescent was called the Crescent was because of the Boron fertility of the soils and waters. Why the Lord's Supper was about the fruits and grains of this region's boron effects on plants. Why the Gihon Spring was named for the Garden of Eden that benefited from the Boron of the Rivers there. Why John picked the Jordan River and the Solomon's temple Priest's used the Gihon Boron water for their rituals and their own baths.

Now, suddenly the nutritional effects of Boron are in the limelight as being used with chemtrails, and boron is showing up in elder care vitamins and bone health formulas, and the followers of religion are being kept in the dark by Catholic Pope's and Mega-church leaders that owe all their followers the deeper story from the Fertile Crescent's Creator Gods, but have these dodge stories that avoid that simple truth and history associated with the origin for religions associated with Abraham, who was from the City of Ur.

Some of those followers moved to the region of Mt. Carmel and this was also connected with the Essene and Jesus. It was the place of Enoch, who was very close to the Creator Gods of the Fertile Crescent. On Mt. Carmel there was again a special Spring that contained boron in the water and that with abundant health and good waters for gardens to provide bread and wine.

Then in Revelations, the issues of clouds becomes highly important as symbolism for when the knowledge returns to the masses and the end of the lies being told are discovered by the masses. The whole truth of the matter leads symbolically to heaven upon the Earth, which is where the Essene sought to make Heaven, as well as Jesus.

This isn't about preaching, it is only about the ancient religion's origins from the science of Boron and health, and why chemtrials methods would be intent upon using that some health benefit of Boron in their formula to re mediate the harm to the Earth.

Just as the whole world needs to know the truths of Boron and health and the reasons for chemtrails, the religion people need to wake from their sleep of ignorance and being kept in the dark on the real issues of religion's origins from City of Ur, Mt. Carmel, Jerusalem's Spring water, the Jordon's Boron content, and so on.

One of the biggest secrets of chemtrials is that they connect this ancient secret to the main chemical being used in chemtrails and it is all happening right over everyone's heads, which appears another part of the Revelation's Predictions per clouds.

edit on 10-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: v

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join