It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone a dream interpreter?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hello ATS'ers!!

I'm having trouble trying to find this on google so I am hoping some of you fellow ATS'ers can help me

I've had two dreams in a row if two nights and I would like to know if anyone knows what it could mean...

Before moving out of my crazy mothers house I had odd dreams every night but now I'm happy and content, I would like people's opinion on a Beatle Juice themed dream that I've had..

Does anyone know what movies themed dreams are about?

Thank you

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I always have those. My best guess is that you feel a part of you is less than real -- as movies are not real. Or maybe you feel like a situation is not so real.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

Thank you !!! I like your opinion

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BloodSister

You're welcome. I think you should relate the entirety of your dream.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
You've got to tell the dream to have it interpreted.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Sorry it's a bit hazy !

It's just really dull and gloomy in a long hallway with loads of doors and I know it was underground .

I vaguely remember about to go through one door which was guarded and I remember seeing people sort of like dragging themselves across the floor, very weird.

I hope someone can interpret it for me.

Also I had a dream once if me being shot on the right side of my chest just under the Breast which resulted in me waking up holding my chest it felt so real. I had just also got rapped before that so I don't know if that adds to anything..

Thank you

top topics

join