It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Wants To Do What Finding Bigfoot Will Never Do (with video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Great points and I agree. If I ever hit the powerball (probably have a better chance of seeing a squatch), I would definitely spend some cash on finding proof of squatch for once and for all. Get a group of experts together to spend 6-12 mo in the biggest hot spot like the pacific northwest. Utilize the best and most advanced equipment (i.e. hundreds of high def cameras, thermal cameras mounted to ultra quiet drones or blimps, advanced field cameras, etc, etc, etc.

As I mentioned above, the same would go for the paranormal. Put together a team of paranormal experts, scientists and skeptics to spend 6-12 mo in a very well known and documented haunted location. Cameras and mics everywhere rolling 24/7. Document everything.

I think this is the best way to find out if this stuff is real or it's a bunch of crap.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Is this going to be Canada's own version of Rick Dyer...

I guess time will tell.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I love how Rick Dyer says that everyone told him that no future hoaxes of his could go mainstream, yet it still did. There is a HUGE reason why his stupid crap goes mainstream, and it is NOT the bigfoot community. The majority in that community do not believe a word the guy says. It is people who have no clue what is going on, or what type of person he is, who give him all this attention, put him on the news, etc. His hoaxes are amateur at best, and definitely not anything to be proud of.

What is EXTREMELY obvious to me is that this wasn't a "joke" to him. He was pushing this with serious drive. It was a FRAUD, plain and simple, regarding the bigfoot body at least. So anything this guy says, after he's pulled multiple hoaxes in the past, shouldn't be believed. Or better yet, he should not get ANY publicity at all until until he provides a body. No other evidence, just a body. That is the only way I will believe anything he says. And that is if he lets someone who is not involved, an actual scientist, or multiple scientists, to analyze the remains and give a report to the world.

<< 1   >>

join