It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel cuts off water supply to 45,000 Palestinians

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

No such thing as Jews only Khazars and AshkeNazis.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Apparently, Zionists can do no wrong, even when they openly murder people. It's such a shame people actually defend these despicable actions.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Most Orthodox Jews, I've come aware, are ardent opponents and that Judaism is the exact polar opposite of Zionism. Israel isn't the enemy here, nor are Jews or Arabs, not even Zionists. It is the extremists who are the enemy here. The nation of Zion, as far as I'm concerned the Northeastern States dont even exist anymore. It is only Zion. The Elders of Zion have Washington, London, the Vatican, and now Tel Aviv in their pocket, and I'm fairly sure they control Geneva Switzerland as well. The connections between these nations are invisible, and tied between nationless, international power brokers the likes of which have been Rockefeller, Morgan, Rothschild and Warburg, not even Jewish mind you, but Zionist. The Zionists and Nazis both wanted the Jews out of Germany, and Hitler had no qualms with them having their own state, WWII was merely a publicity stunt to demonize any sort of criticism of Judaism, and by extent, Zionism. Zion is not only a threat to the rest of the U.S. south of D.C., but also to Israel, the Middle-East, and the world as a whole. We've all been hoodwinked by religious conspiracy to think the world is against Israel, when really it is Zion that is taking control of the world. The Invisible Empire.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

tothetenthpower
reply to post by deadcalm

But what would you have the Palestinians do after 65 years of illegal military occupation? Would you not fight in whatever limited way you could aginst that oppression? Desperation breeds immoral acts in the absence of any other recourse.

No no, were not going to play this game where we try to pin the blame on the Israeli or the Palestinian. It's so far gone at this point, with SO MUCH bad blood on either side, that trying to claim one over the other is really just an exercise in political ideology.

Trust me, I'm no fan of the Israeli leadership, nor the Palestinian one, but let's be honest here, the people running the show on both sides of that aisle are exactly the same.

If we allow our emotions to govern our decision making in these sorts of conflicts, then you're simply telling one war criminal that his crimes are valid when somebody else's are not.

Both groups should be dragged to the Hague and given the most harsh sentence available under the Geneva Convention.

~Tenth

You know what the differnece between the Israeli's and the Palestinians are -

AIPAC - American Israel Public Affairs Committe
ADL - Anti Defamation League
CFR - Council on Foreign Relations
JCPA - Jewish council for public affairs

To name but a few...the Isrealis buy and bury their publicity.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

buster2010

Because Israel is breaking international law by annexing land that doesn't belong to them. These other nations you are talking about isn't trying to annex Palestinian land.

Who does the land belong to? It was a part of Jordan before their little war with them, so are we saying that they need to give the land back to Jordan?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Wow. In that video, I couldn't tell the difference between those Israeli racist and your stock redneck/skinhead in the west. You could overlap them.

I love it. Their sentiment that Israel is somehow "special" because it's a "Jewish" state. Just....wow.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

It was a part of Jordan before their little war with them, so are we saying that they need to give the land back to Jordan?
reply to post by Xtrozero

2 states for 2 people....thats how it should be. The Palestinians should have the same right to a nation and self determination that the Jews enjoy.....based on the 1967 borders. Settlements should be dismantled and all of the illegal squatters should be sent back to Israel as their presence there is in violation of International Law. Palestinian refugees in Jordan should be either given the right to return as full Israeli citizens or handsomely compensated for their stolen homes and land.

I expect that any peace deal would include amnesty from criminal prosecution from War Crimes and Crimes against humanity that have been committed on BOTH sides. Wipe the slate clean and move forward.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Shaiker
Water cost money why continue providing the spicket to that neighbor who hates you. He shoots at your children, he never pitches in to pay for the water and electricity he is stealing from you. The other welfare recipients on your street think your a bad guy because you dont let your neihbor mooch off your hard work.

Israel definetely lives in the wrong neihborhood

No one wants to work they just want to shoot stuff, beat on their woman, complain about deplorable conditions while they squander away billions in welfare on stuff to terrorize their neihbors with.

Its funny when its an issue with Christians you come into a thread screaming about how bad religions is, but when its a muslim vs Jew the Muslims are always the victim.

oh id say there something funky with your math
www.ifamericansknew.org...

isreal several billions in military aid from the US
palistien zero
but iran is a bad guy

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

some day it might be your house that gets taken..
maybe by zealots, maybe by illegal foreclosure, or something like that
maybe so the government can give it to corporate cronies...

we will see then how you like it

and maybe they will get it back and give to what ever aboriginal peoples lived in your neighborhood before you got there
should make a good thread

edit on 9-3-2014 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Shaiker
Water cost money why continue providing the spicket to that neighbor who hates you. He shoots at your children, he never pitches in to pay for the water and electricity he is stealing from you. The other welfare recipients on your street think your a bad guy because you dont let your neihbor mooch off your hard work.

Israel definetely lives in the wrong neihborhood

No one wants to work they just want to shoot stuff, beat on their woman, complain about deplorable conditions while they squander away billions in welfare on stuff to terrorize their neihbors with.

Its funny when its an issue with Christians you come into a thread screaming about how bad religions is, but when its a muslim vs Jew the Muslims are always the victim.

you provide water to that neighbor that hates you because you stole his house and his water in the first place. He hates you as does the entire arab region because of this.

That is why you keep sending him his own water.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Xtrozero

buster2010

Because Israel is breaking international law by annexing land that doesn't belong to them. These other nations you are talking about isn't trying to annex Palestinian land.

Who does the land belong to? It was a part of Jordan before their little war with them, so are we saying that they need to give the land back to Jordan?

If the land belonged to Jordan before the war then the land goes back to Jordan after the war. Israel has no right to clam any land it captured during a war.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I just love seeing these debates turn to who has the "right" to the soil we currently recognize as Israel but, not quite, although officially and close enough.. yeah... It's always been 'one of those things...' in that land.

In fact, I have a great tune to listen to while debating who has more blood right to that soil... Errr.. Yeah.. after all, it's perfectly clear...isn't it?

Indeed.. the 'they have the right.....oh no they don't have the right' debates are always so productive. After all, it's not like this has ever been debated before. It's breaking stuff to hash out here....

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

buster2010
If the land belonged to Jordan before the war then the land goes back to Jordan after the war. Israel has no right to clam any land it captured during a war.

I guess this is the part I do not understand. So if Israel lost then I guess the other countries would just need to give back the land they would have taken too... ya right... When we look at history, including all of Europe and America all the borders are carved into stone from wars, so why is it only in Israel's case that they do not get to chose? Israel did take most of Egypt's northern oil fields and they did give that back, but is it only me or does the west bank look like a big chunk inside Israel's borders?

Jordan is a rather larger country, oil rich and was the Muslin Palestine land when all this was split up by the French and English. We talk about giving the Palestine their own country and they did, a rather oil rich one.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Danbones

some day it might be your house that gets taken..
maybe by zealots, maybe by illegal foreclosure, or something like that
maybe so the government can give it to corporate cronies...

we will see then how you like it

and maybe they will get it back and give to what ever aboriginal peoples lived in your neighborhood before you got there
should make a good thread

Can you give me an example of any country that is controlled by the aboriginal people? I'm sure there might be a couple though I can not name any off the top of my head. If my house gets taken then I'll move to a nicer place, so I really care less about protecting the homestead. My point is Israel was attacked and won, so why are they the only country in the history of war where they can not keep the land that they acquired in the war. They could have taken a hell of a lot more land, but a chunk inside their borders was all they wanted. It was Jordan before so why doesn't Jordan attack them again for the land? To suggest it should be its own country is ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

deadcalm

2 states for 2 people....thats how it should be. The Palestinians should have the same right to a nation and self determination that the Jews enjoy.....based on the 1967 borders. Settlements should be dismantled and all of the illegal squatters should be sent back to Israel as their presence there is in violation of International Law. Palestinian refugees in Jordan should be either given the right to return as full Israeli citizens or handsomely compensated for their stolen homes and land.

I expect that any peace deal would include amnesty from criminal prosecution from War Crimes and Crimes against humanity that have been committed on BOTH sides. Wipe the slate clean and move forward.

Then what the hell was the area known today as Jordan back then? That was Arab Palestine land and still is, but for some reason we call it Jordan, and it doesn't count any more as Arab Palestine land, and so we need to give them a laughable chunk of land inside Israel's Border. Jordan could double the land in their own borders for the refugees without even blinking, that is if they really wanted to help fix the issue.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I thought everyone knew that like camels, Palestinians can survive weeks without water? Isreal is just trying to conserve water in these harsh times!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

This is a joke right ? Lol international community has offered to build water supply for palinstines and there government refuses !!

All historical evidence shows that is Jewish land ! There never has been a Palestine Israel at one point offered 90 percent of Israel and they still turned it down .. This is a issue over Jews being there that simple.

I read someone say that the Jews have nothing to worry about expect a few homemade rockets . How would you feel if your family was killed by one if these ?
How would you act if you where in charge of the protection of Israel ? If one person dies it's under your watch ?

Your spouting off pure Muslim propaganda I'm going to say it now no I am not a troll and no I am not a Jew . I am a regular guy who lives in Canada. I have seen so much propaganda from the "Palistians side like making children attack israeli soldiers and when they restrain them claim abuse ..

These children are being indoctrinated to hate and murder. You want to talk about human rights ? Where do you think woman are better off Israel or a Muslim nation ? Where are homosexuals better off ?

For you to sit there and claim peace is not achievable cus Israel won't let it is ludacris and extremely misguided when Israel offered everything and they refused. People like you are the problem Palestine will not recognize Israel as a nation you want peace by Israel erasing there existence and sub biting to Islamic rule .

Sorry for the long reply but the other side needed to be said

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

This is a joke right ?
reply to post by jessiejames4211

Negative.

Lol international community has offered to build water supply for palinstines and there government refuses !!

Source for that?

All historical evidence shows that is Jewish land !

No...in fact it doesn't. The Arabs have been there as long as the Jews.

This is a issue over Jews being there that simple.

No, in fact it is not. It is about ending the 65 year illegal military occupation in Palestine and allowing the Palestinians a nation of their own based on the 1967 borders.

I read someone say that the Jews have nothing to worry about expect a few homemade rockets . How would you feel if your family was killed by one if these ?

Not very good I imagine. I would be wondering why someone would want to shoot rockets at me and my family.

How would you act if you where in charge of the protection of Israel ?

Well I would feel pretty sad that my government and people support a continuing military occupation of the Palestinians land that only serves to breed more hatred and resentment....making my job harder and more dangerous.

If one person dies it's under your watch ?

I would hope nobody had to die under my watch...Arab or Jew.

Your spouting off pure Muslim propaganda

Nope...I swear it's all me.

I'm going to say it now no I am not a troll

Despite all the evidence to the contrary....bold move.

I am a regular guy who lives in Canada.

Me too.

For you to sit there and claim peace is not achievable cus Israel won't let it is ludacris

No it's not and I've stated facts to back it up.

People like you are the problem Palestine will not recognize Israel as a nation

The Palestinians recognized the Israeli State in 1993 I believe....what they won't do is recognize it as the "Jewish" State.

People like you are the problem Palestine

I fail to see how....???

you want peace by Israel erasing there existence and sub biting to Islamic rule .

Not at all....Israel has the right to exist and so it does.

Sorry for the long reply but the other side needed to be said

I'll try and learn to forgive you....I just need time.

edit on 10-3-2014 by deadcalm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jessiejames4211

pure Muslim propaganda

And you are not spouting "Pure Israeli/Zionist propaganda"?

Do not divert the OP and the basis of this thread with divergent arguments: Whether, Israeli, Zionist (Extremist Political) Ideology, Palestinian, Western or Eastern, no one has the right to cut the water off of a people or nation so as to starve them.

THIS IS APARTHEID IN ACTION

Period.

We are not talking about Israel vs Palestine, we are talking about the facts of the matter right now, an oppressive, aggressive totalitarian regime enforcing an extreme action against an enemy it perceives to exist (which in reality is situation escalated wildly out of proportion).

I would bet that the Israeli's have been at this for so long they now believe the fiction that children throwing rocks are a danger to their livelihood and that rockets firing into Israel have nothing to do with the fact that Israel is stealing land from it's neighbor.

Israel is the political antichrist right now...and I am afraid this will not change because actions do speak louder than words and right now Israel is performing almost all of those (extreme, violent) actions.

We have a saying in England:

"Don't act like a t.wat and we won't call you one"

edit on 10-3-2014 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by old_god

Lol ya ok pure Israeli propaganda out of my mouth no I am speaking the truth
You compare Israel to Tds anti Christ have you read the bible ? If you did you would no the anti Christ has the same characteristics as the Islamic mahadee .

64 years of illegal occupation ? Your jokes there is and never have been a Palestine .. You are from England you owned that place and have it to the Jews god blesses Israel that is why it has such a change around Israel is flourishing I used to be anti Israel I no both sides I just don't think with my feelings like many of you seam to do.. Historically it's Jewish and biblically it's Jewish

This not about water this about propaganda that is being spread u ask Israel to give up land to people who want them illiminated off the face of earth funny tho you Brits are already having trouble with the Muslims

If I go to a store and take a bottle of water what would happen I would be arrested and called a thief the Palestine government /Hamas are the reason for the suffering . Islam is a political ideology that is hell bent on world domination. Palestine refused international help to build modern water

So please do not try and propagate your bs there lucky Putin is not israels priminaster and one other thing what a joke you guys sound when you say that some rocket fire doesn't have them in a danger or rocks come to Canada and let me throw rocks at you. you tell me they can't kill Or hurt you .. Even if it was foam brushes they where throwing they shouldn't be is the point

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join