It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underwater Harbors in America...7000 years old, history rewritten, atlantis everywhere?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   

this map explains itself

to add to the above post
sachs coberg goth-a
goldman sachs (thanks bts, brilliant)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   

from a Domo1 link on a Grimpachi thread

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
grimpachi's thread re the above maps
just wanted to credit where credit is due for the maps.

Why the red haired map
thats a possible identifier - the red haired mummies, and the pyramids around the world

now, a note on the Goth and goth-a remarks...and i think this is a BIG CLUE

it was LA Waddels contension that the ruling aryans were Goths so seeing the goth name in the modern british royal and banking empire is a Darn good indication that the phonecian transition into the catholic church morphed again into the royal lines of Europe.the ruling atlanteans are still around

the egyptian based secret societies and the like are another vector of transition, as indicated by Mason, christian Knights templar, gen'L Beauregard's battleflag; the pyramids stars and the cross...the precurser to old glory.
He was asked to run the egyptian army after the civil war.

well, i hope all two or three of you who have hung with me so far feel you have got your monie's worth because things are starting to fit together quite well now.
edit on Fripm3b20143America/Chicago20 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Danbones
... look at britian, and the changes in 400 years...or even since 100 years...even 50 years

i definitely want to figure some of that out... i do have another something in the works that proves they were very advanced and knew some very advanced science

tricky part about those lines of thinking can quickly lead to a very slippery slope that falls into the whole "it's aliens" category. (Don't get me wrong I'm %100 in that camp in the sense that people other than modern humans have been and are visiting and even probably living periodically on Earth)

Are we comparing their advancement with ours? When we say "very advanced" do we mean compared to us or "very advanced but not as much as us today"? How did this "advanced state" get that way? Did they start with fire like mainstream archeology says we did and then bows and arrows and then the printing press and then we were on the Moon kinda thing? How did their time line develop? Was it learned by chance? Is this technical advancement inevitable in our species (if those people are the same species as us) or intentionally taught by more advanced beings from another planet? See again it keeps winding up back with aliens? If we had a million years of advancing technologically where would we be today? Do advanced civilizations evolve technologically or is there some stasis you reach with being able to do pretty much anything? Does advanced technology cause pollution? It has to use raw materials so where are they getting that?

Personally I think "advanced" would mean zero impact on the biosphere yet the technology benefits every being in the population. Everybody has access to food shelter health care education and affords everyone every opportunity for self-realization and fulfillment of life's wishes. If it is causing war, poverty and destruction it can't be very advanced, that's why we may be wrong if we compare their advancement to ours.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Danbones

this map explains itself

to add to the above post
sachs coberg goth-a
goldman sachs (thanks bts, brilliant)

Where is Hybrasil ?? on the Map ! ?? The Sunken land or was it a island ? Floating City perhaps > ?

Brasil (mythical island)
en.wikipedia.org...

iri Reis map of Europe and the Mediterranean Sea ( Showing HyBrasil )

(1570)

And What about Tir nan Og ?
And from it looks like that HyBrasil or HyBrazil is there in Goole Earth ?

But look at this more Closely The Big Round Sunken Mound like Island you see in this Photo Below
Practialy Matches the exact location The Maps of the Early to Late 16th Century of what I posted

( over 370 Flags on ATS ) I wouldnt Say Atlantis Per Say.
Atlantis located off the west cost of Ireland!

edit on 14-3-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Another CELT by ancestry jumping in here. The following makes the point about historical confusion about roads and countries of origin, and who built what. At least now, academia is catching up!

www.joellessacredgrove.com...

"The peoples known as the Celts are thought to have originated in central Europe, to the east of the Rhine in the areas now part of southern Germany, Austria, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, and Hungary. From around 3,400 years ago, these proto-Celtic peoples expanded across the Continent, and eventually inhabited a large portion of central, western, and northwestern Europe. During the Classical periosd of Greece and Rome, Celtic culture was predominiant to the north of the Alps. Even today, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Cornwall, Cumbria and Brittany are basically Celtic in character."

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: ckg cntnt

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
gonna add my newest little discovery:
remembering krishna was BLUE, the root word for Mithra is the same as for Miter - the popes hat...
the fish head hat is for the cuttlefish which i forget which decendant of our lord amen it belongs to
but im going to go look...
the bull god was minos' son, he was not a halfman half bull, it was his moniker..or handle, or a sort of AVATAR.
Minotaur

THE MINOTAUROS (or Minotaur) was a bull-headed monster born to Queen Pasiphae of Krete after she had coupled with a bull.

The creature resided in the twisting maze of the labyrinth, where he was offfered a regular sacrifice of youths and maids to satisfy his cannibalistic hunger. He was eventually destroyed by the hero Theseus.

The Minotauros' proper name Asterion, "the starry one," suggests he was associated with the constellation Tauros.

www.theoi.com...

Right..she slept with a bull..maybe...had a son...haha!...Bull!
we already know the relationship to the stars...

ASTERION - ASTER as in the house of...

re the blue dye-ety phonecians that are goth as in the sachs coberg gotha..
BLUE bloods

lol

im going to catch up on the new reads
stars, and thanks for the new stuff...

ps quick summery
the templars got rubbed out because they were developing a bankining system that was not debt based.
the venetians who used silver certificates, and the brits who used wooden tally sticks went for hundreds of years each, without currency degradation...
thats silver bullets and stakes through the heart, BTW...
the royalty/bankers are the undead. the houses and blood line carry on..and on...and on

after wiping out the venetian system, Napoleon started his own bank, right after that he was taken out, and the Rothschilds got to britian first, and stood at the pillar, and bought Britain up for pennies on the pound, because the Brits thought napoleon was headed their way.

the city of london is the capital of the new atlantis...

so
the atlantian aryan phonecian goths are still with us today, running the show into the ground.

now im going to do some reading

oh yeah, Bearegards mother was from the house of ESTE, a venetian ruling family, and as we saw, his personal flag, my old AV, was the pyramids, the cross, and stars...the precurser to old glory...

THE CONFEDERACY STOOD FOR REAL MONEY, thats why they got smoked by the banking interests of the day, who funded both side, and who wanted what you have now...central government, the FED and the IRS...
"Give me control over the issuence of currency and i care not..." thats why the subtle joke about confederate bank notes being a joke.

ok, now im going to go do that reading...I promise..

they always fund both sides...
edit on Satam3b20143America/Chicago03 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

lol
no aliens on this side of the glaciation far as i know
i deciphered the yin yang symbol...its an expression of some very modern quantum formulae
and its a key, similar to the way the cross is a key, to some real oldspeak

the "aliens" told me i wouldn't need aliens to explain what ever it was i was supposed to find
rather "Its aliens" is a good way to hide stuff in plain sight...like the church hide the cross

whats visiting me?...as i said on the old man thread, is the old man.

feel free to take that with a grain of salt because thats neither here nor there to what we have to do on this thread
it just makes me feel better knowing i said it before and here it is now...

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
just to add the the modern atlantis blue blood connection theory
most presidents of the us are related to the queen

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

dublinsmick.files.wordpress.com...

www.ancient.eu.com...

My fathers side of the family were protestant hugenots from gaulican france in the 12 century, who went to ireland when expelled by the catholics, and then went to Canada to man a fort in 1812...as the beancounter for the crown
Mothers side: welsh chiefton/house of Este...

im pretty freckly, and my family ranges from full amerindian to full celt in looks, and i have that extra tail bone and am RH neg.

so we have various vectors for the old royal lines to have travelled from then till now
through the church, through the celts, through the inbred royal famlies of europe

how about you?
decended from the old lines in some ways?

the reptillian thing starts to make sense, which is why IMHO David Ike made it such a funny part of his researched conclusions
reptillians... LOL not quite! David...
the north star was in drako the dragon / serpent at 5000 BC about when the seafaring phonecians were predominant

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Draco is a constellation in the far northern sky. Its name is Latin for dragon. Draco is circumpolar (that is, never setting) for many observers in the northern hemisphere. It was one of the 48 constellations listed by the 2nd century astronomer Ptolemy, and remains one of the 88 modern constellations today. The north pole of the ecliptic is in Draco

...stars in Draco
Thuban (α Draconis) was the northern pole star from 3942 BC, when it moved farther north than Theta Boötis, until 1793 BC. The Egyptian Pyramids were designed to have one side facing north, with an entrance passage designed so that Thuban would be visible at night.[2] Due to the effects of precession, it will once again be the pole star around the year 21000 AD. It is a blue-white giant star of magnitude 3.7, 309 light-years from Earth. The traditional name of Alpha Draconis, Thuban, means "head of the serpent".[1]

en.wikipedia.org...(constellation)

to correct the date boo boo above
don't know if the blu/white is connected the symbolic color of phonecians or not...
but the constellations rotation around polaris makes it easy to tell time at night...super accurate if you use the cross to measure it

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Danbones

just thought id show the british empire which in some ways is the inheritor of the atlantean legacy
i wonder if the royalty traces back to the aryan goths...

sachs coberg goth-a

jeez im scarin my self

Sorry Dan, but that is not the British Empire - simply lands that we tried to steal lunch money from, successfully or otherwise - look it up please. I'm dipping out of the rest of this thread as i simply don't have time to deal with the rest of the leaps taken, though i have thoroughly enjoyed the read

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

yes now that you mention it
not sure i got that map in there, easy to get the right one though

and if you have trouble with leaps feel free or not
if its as simple as replacing a miss selected map..it may not be worth my time to rebut
thanks for pointimg out this mistake which i will now fix...with NO change to the thread premise at all

there, nothing really landlocked

edit on Satpm3b20143America/Chicago32 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Satpm3b20143America/Chicago26 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

en.wikipedia.org...:Flag_of_the_Faroe_Islands.svg
red crown, white crown, and the blue...faroe islands, yes im leaping
edit on Satpm3b20143America/Chicago39 by Danbones because: oooops lol wrong jpeg link again lol

the island of Hi Brasil seemed rather short lived
edit on Satpm3b20143America/Chicago07 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

red crown white crown cross blue (blood) pyramids rays
"rule" britannia
edit on Sunam3b20143America/Chicago56 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
just dawned on me:

when on land or at sea the view appears flat to the horizon
so when using the cross one would seldom ever need more then 90 degrees, which would divide the 360 in 4 - a quadrent, its called.
(today sailors use a 360 divided by 6 - a sextent)
an 8th circle would be an octent.

to navigate and build one would never need to measure more then 180 degrees from the reference because you would just measure the other shorter way round the half circle.

do you recall Mithra and the RULER in the pic earlier on my thread?

now for the g RAIL

this means you only need a HALF CIRCLE with a weight

look at my av and imagine a half circle instead of the 360
the weight swinging the half wheel round side down
on a tau cross: (no top piece, just a "T")
complete with the red blood of the sun of goth
the hot rod version of the celtic cross is the holy grail
white clouds, red sun, blue sky
yah-ta-dee ya-ta-daaaa....its majic...

ah this looks like a good place to hide it; i think ill just put it right here low down on page 9
no one will ever think to look for it here

edit on Sunam3b20143America/Chicago37 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Sunam3b20143America/Chicago47 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Sunam3b20143America/Chicago38 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Sunpm3b20143America/Chicago51 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
as to the map that was claimed to be a mistake on my part above:
the map i had originally posted was entitled
"COUNTRIES THAT BRITAIN HAS NOT INVADED"
the tiny fraction are the countries not invaded

IMHO..It did need to have its caption corrected, but it actually works better now

im sure the Queen the banking capital of the "free world"* (sic) city of london, where the queen walks behind the mayor, and george soros are a good illustration of non national British control through the banking system

glad to have corrected that now
thanks
keep em coming

*that's "free" as in free for the taking

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This reminds me of this disc that was discovered in the Baltic see like 2 years ago. i remember reading a lot about it on Dutch conspiracy website QFF, here some more info: (please use Google Translate)

www.quofataferunt.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by satenetasrotenetor

i am not sure if that applies to this thread in any way
if i recall correctly that is a geological formation
and
quality references usually require the poster to tranlste
just sayin

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

With regards to your map on the red haired population distribution, this is a qoute from wiki on Skara Brae

Each of these houses has the larger bed on the right side of the doorway and the smaller on the left. Lloyd Laing noted that this pattern accorded with Hebridean custom up to the early 20th century suggesting that the husband's bed was the larger and the wife's was the smaller.[10] The discovery of beads and paint-pots in some of the smaller beds may support this interpretation. (Central Asian yurt dwellings have an identical internal spatial gender assignment, central fire and storage chest opposite the entrance

Pretty odd coincidence, horses were not long domesticated, possible some form of expansion was drastically cut once doggerland was under the water. At least suggests a very well traveled infrastructure over large distance at the time anyway, enough for cultural trends to apparently pass on.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join