It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underwater Harbors in America...7000 years old, history rewritten, atlantis everywhere?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

Im looking for celtic cross symbols in aztec or hopewell indian art.

Any ideas?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Im looking for celtic cross symbols in aztec or hopewell indian art.

Any ideas?

here is an interesting vid re the aztecs and the predicted return of the cross
the aztec cross pictured carved, looks very similar to the crusader cross
which to me looks like they lost touch with the over seas people between 5000 ybn and 1592 AD
and the people of the cross then returned as Spanish christians...
which was a morph from the phonecian /turks /dravidians that the aztecs were not expecting

also there was a thread around here somewhere about Gobeki tepe,and i had posted that the wall art was very similar to apache weaving patterns....so I think there is a connection somewhere....

here are a bunch of native symbols...crosses, circles, stars, and their morphed meanings etc
www.warpaths2peacepipes.com...
edit on Monpm5b20145America/Chicago27 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Monpm5b20145America/Chicago58 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

eta

The central bottom half of the cross has a Striped Pole Motif, with alternating bands of red and white,

fromth above link
red and white as in the crowns of egypt...

edit on Monpm5b20145America/Chicago50 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

What do you think about the Celtics being Israeli's originally, that migrated and settled the Isle's?

Or about the Berber's having extensive contact with the America's during the reign of Soloman and David?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
www.richardcassaro.com...
here is an egyptian ankh in aztec land

I think (IMHO) the biblical hebrews in babylon were decendant from the igigi - the tally scibes/priests /temple bankers...jewlers...astrologers / etc...( "non working" celtic cross or modern astrologers eventually)
the term IGIGI being mathematical and variations of the word relate to tally keeping, and area math, for taxation purposes.

the wandering tribes appear to predate the ABRAHAMistic peoples
brahman:

The basis of the age-old veneration of Brahmans is the belief that they are inherently of greater ritual purity than members of other castes
www.britannica.com...
I think I see a common origin with modern Israel there in that statement.

Abram's origins and calling[edit]
Terah, the tenth in descent from Noah, begat three sons, Abram (later called Abraham), Nahor and Haran. Haran begat Lot (who was thus Abram's nephew), and died in his native city, Ur of the Chaldees. Abram married Sarai, who was barren. Terah, with Abram, Sarai, and Lot, then departed for Canaan, but settled in a place named Haran, where Terah died at the age of 205. (Genesis 11:27–32) The LORD had told Abram to leave his country and kindred and go to a land that he would show him, and promised to make of him a great nation, bless him, make his name great, bless them that bless him, and curse "him" that curses him. (Genesis 12:1–3) Abram was 75 years old when he left Haran with his wife Sarai, his nephew Lot, and the substance and souls that they had acquired, and traveled to Shechem in Canaan. (Genesis 12:4–6)
en.wikipedia.org...

abraham in relation to the flood story: ten generations after Noah, which as was posted earlier, looks like a babylonian invention, so I think, say looking at the DNA map posted earlier, it indicates asians, not hebrews, followed the cross to the Americas...hence the expected return of those people by the aztecs...

The ten lost tribes refers to the ten of the twelve tribes of ancient Israel that were deported from the Kingdom of Israel after it was conquered by Assyria in about 722 BCE.[1] Claims of descent from the lost tribes have been proposed in relation to many groups, and some religions espouse a millenarian view that the tribes will return.
The motif of "the lost tribes" first appeared in the post-biblical era, and was subsequently elaborated upon in a number of apocryphal texts. In the 7th and 8th centuries CE, the return of the lost tribes was associated with the concept of the coming of the messiah. [2] The recorded history is at variance with the legends elaborated in apocryphal texts.

DNA studies have found no evidence of any lost tribes. DNA studies have refuted any connection between modern-day ethnic Jews and most of the ethnic groups discussed below as possible Lost Tribe candidates, with the exception of the Lemba of southeastern Africa, for whom only a Y-chromosome connection to a few ethnic Jews has been confirmed.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on Monpm5b20145America/Chicago56 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

THE SOLAR CROSS:
The Cross in a Circle Symbol
The traditional meaning of the cross in the circle symbol was that the four equal lines pointed from the center to the spirits of the north, east, south, and west and a representation of the Sacred Four elements, the great primary forces of Fire, Air, Water and Earth.
www.warpaths2peacepipes.com...

more solar / cross connections
and of course as the greeks also knew, contrary to those who thought them dumb because they believed that the universe was made of earth air water and fire, or as modern physicists the same symbols also translate: matter,thought, vibration, and energy
edit on Monpm5b20145America/Chicago31 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
just checking the Greek alphabet for the root of the word cross
which looks like not "tau" the "cross" ( that's why the expression "Tau cross" I guess) as one might expect, but "ro" which looks like a "P"

a stick with a wheel on the top

side note:
ray as in the rays on mythra's mitered head
root word Ra

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones
just checking the Greek alphabet for the root of the word cross
which looks like not "tau" the "cross" ( that's why the expression "Tau cross" I guess) as one might expect, but "ro" which looks like a "P"

a stick with a wheel on the top

side note:
ray as in the rays on mythra's mitered head
root word Ra

What?

Ancient Greek word "cross": σταυρός. To pronounce it, say "stauros."

Harte

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

a reference link re the letter Rho
www.ibiblio.org...
a "celtic" stick at it were

while what you point out is correct Harte, it is apples to oranges to my point in this case.
There is a theory that Shakespeare was written by a bunch of "ELITE" intellectuals in order to solidify the English language.
which as we have seen on this thread with terms like (taking a ) bearing ( the little bear, the northstar constilation), and arc(arctic), and the word RAy( Ra also MithRA) also as in ANgle)...and even ANgel.
this supports LA Waddells contension re the gothic roots of the indo eropean languages in the afore mentioned book on the summerian roots of Egyptian language and civilization
and of course let us not forget the term "our Lord Amen" - menes/minos/ manistu/ Manitou, who ruled from Kish...kishi mayans - guiche manitou

im not talking about the greek word cross.
just the letter rho as in the english word cROss

the secret societies seem to go in for this hidden in plain site cryptographia ....the prollies will never suspect...
muahhahhahha

and thanks to all the readers who though well enough of my ramblings to give me a ONE HUNDRED star post for my OP:
thanks I hope I did not disappoint

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The Cross and the Crucifixion

www.sacred-texts.com...

here is a very interesting list of crucified saviors:
the usual suspects...from the usual places

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Ancient Greek word "cross": σταυρός. To pronounce it, say "stauros."

I just remembered: the parts for a cross that Miller found in the British museum - one part, the sight, looks like bull horns:
tau ....Taurus....
An AN-ke, also looks like our celtic cross too...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
also, I just noticed that on my compass, as well as on cairn,s and stone crosses everywhere, are
Ar rho ws....
and of course one rhos a scow with oars

and then on a compass there is the card with all the degree markings on it
a compass Rhose, which has an arhow pointer...

and why is so called noah's ark...called an Arc?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

also, I just noticed that on my compass, as well as on cairn,s and stone crosses everywhere, are
Ar rho ws....
and of course one rhos a scow with oars

and then on a compass there is the card with all the degree markings on it
a compass Rhose, which has an arhow pointer...

and why is so called noah's ark...called an Arc?

Its not in Hebrew its called a Tebah that word is used only twice to name the vessel Noah used and the basket Moses was sent adrift in. In Greek it became Kibotos and in Latin that word became Arca, then in English Arca was translated as Ark

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune
hey thanks for that Hans
what I am noticing is that English is somewhat descendant from an Aryan base which the so called Teutonic languages are also from

somewhat in agreement with the work of LA WADDEL I mentioned earlier, and also the theory that there is much of the story I'm investigating encoded in the very English language itself

ps
also did you see the flood/ arc tablet article posted earlier making the original arK story a non semitic one?
Im curious, if I may: what do you think of that?

edit on Wedpm7b20147America/Chicago41 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Hanslune
hey thanks for that Hans
what I am noticing is that English is somewhat descendant from an Aryan base which the so called Teutonic languages are also from

somewhat in agreement with the work of LA WADDEL I mentioned earlier, and also the theory that there is much of the story I'm investigating encoded in the very English language itself

ps
also did you see the flood/ arc tablet article posted earlier making the original arK story a non semitic one?
Im curious, if I may: what do you think of that?

I don't recall it but the earliest flood story goes back to three different versions of Atrahasis' tale found in Akkadian/Babylonian fragmentary sources.

(post by nod1475369 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I'm thinking Atlantis is alive and well . It sunk in a day I bet it was on purpose it was a Mother ship and all these UFO's we see and hear about coming from the water are from Atlantis .

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 1/19/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join