It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bitcoin Mastermind vetted by the Miltary Industrial Complex

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
A Newsweek reporter has claimed the identity of the Bitcoin inventor to be that of Satoshi Nakamoto ...with connections to classified electronics and communications work ..

After initially giving an indication that he was involed in creating Bitcoin ,,

saying, "I am no longer involved in that and I cannot discuss it. It's been turned over to other people. They are in charge of it now. I no longer have any connection".

but ,,he now denys everything

Bitc oin inventors cover blown

Satoshi Nakamoto Identity

So given the rumblings about currencies & the fallout from countries such as Iceland & Greece ,,, did the powers that be create & boaster Bitcoin & doomed it to failure from the beginning in order to strengthen their stranglehold & leave no choice but to except the status quo..

And given the recent demise of some connected to Bitcoin,,,has Satoshi Nakamotos identity came to light by the works of a whistleblower leaked to the media inorder too save his life.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Trust me, you can work for the MIC and still have lots of ideas of your very own.

They don't shoot you up with some sort of zombie drug that limits your every thought to support of the government.

This reminds me of the weird illogic on the 911 forums where they go all agog over some construction company putting up buildings at Ft Meade and trying to link them to the supposed demolition of the Twin Towers. Why do you think one has jack to do with the other?

So what if the guy works for L3 or whatever? He draws a check and works on stuff at work that's classified. When he goes home, he diddles with model railroads. That doesn't mean that his model railroads use anti-gravity and Tesla power because he can only think of that due to zombie imprinting from the MIC.

Skunk Baxter does combat space simulations for Space Command, then goes home and teaches guitar, or writes music. It's not super secret guitar, or mind control guitar, he's just an ace guitar player who works for the MIC as a Master of the Universe. Unless you listen to the intro to King of the Hill or some Steely Dan and then start waddling around the living room doing the Imhotep two-step going "the MIC is my master", I suppose.

Me, I build tube audio stuff. Or do crazy nuclear related design work for fun that always gets gagged. I also like to ride motorcycles, long ago when I had time I did competition shooting (and taught it) and none of it is related to my actual work. See how that works? Satoshi Nakamoto likes model trains and writes software. Each cat his own rat.

edit on 8-3-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Bitcoin is clearly the work of one or more people from the early cypherpunk community.

If it's not one/some/all of them then it would be the equivalent of the internet being invented by a group of Vicars rather than academics in computer science and Business/Govt sponsored research grants.

Would the likes of Szabo, Finney, Zimmerman, Dai be in cahoots with "TPTB"??? : All evidence suggests not knowingly.

If I were betting I would put money on it being a joint effort by those named above with Szabo at the reigns/authoring the article.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
There is absolutely zero proof this guy is the guy behind bitcoin. He made one open ended comment to a reporter which he claims was taken out of context, he was talking about his contracted work with the government. His writing abilities are far less impressive than the person behind bitcoin, and it's extremely unlikely that person behind bitcoin would use his real name on the white paper. Equally unlikely is that he would call the police only to go outside and admit to the reporter his connection with bitcoin after he has taken such extensive steps to keep his real identity hidden. The real Satoshi Nakamoto has also made a post on the internet claiming not to be Dorian, which supposedly was posted during the time that Dorian was in an AP interview. At one point in the video Dorian even says "I have never communicated with bitcoin". He's either a master of deception or he is not the Satoshi behind bitcoin. Never believe everything you hear from a dying tabloid news source...

By the way there are several threads on this topic going back several days, this is one of the earliest:
The Man Behind Bitcoin - Is Newsweek Going Too Far?
edit on 8/3/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
On top of which, bitcoin is a sort of evolutionary step of hashcash, not a totally new thing. It's not like Nakamoto invented the entire thing.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Why would the military be interested, could it be the fact their worthless printing paper money is going to fail, so learn how to cheat bitcoin now?

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Biigs
Why would the military be interested, could it be the fact their worthless printing paper money is going to fail, so learn how to cheat bitcoin now?

They're not interested. The OP is trying to create some sort of causal connection because this Nakamoto, which may or may not be the right one, worked for a company that did classified communications designs.

Somehow, in conspiracy world, that equates to the government creating bitcoin. A bit of a head-scratcher to me.

I've done a bunch of design work that's still under wraps. If I invent a nice solar powered well pump for farms, is that a government pump plot? I posted a nice family cake recipe out here around Christmas, is that a secret conspiracy cake o' doom? Seriously, the link is so bizarre and tenuous I can't follow the line of reasoning.
edit on 8-3-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
The Banks and government DO NOT WANT people using digital currencies, bitcoin is not the only currency, there are dozens and dozens, Dozens more if you factor in mmo virtual currencies.

People now have the ability to passively print money with computers.

Currency forgery usualy gets taken very seriously for a reason.

Ignore any and all pseudo-propaganda trying to cloud peoples understanding of what these currencies now mean for society.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
What's the agenda behind this Newsweek reporter Leah McGrath Goodman? On video

Satoshi and Dorian both deny the reporter's "findings". Please see the other thread on the topic, the update replies for more info.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"ARTHUR NAKAMOTO: Newsweek Reporter 'Is Destroying My Eldest Brother'"
See here

"Deputies: Newsweek Bitcoin story quoted Satoshi Nakamoto accurately"
See here
Really?
edit on 8-3-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I don't know if this guy is behind bitcoin but I would put good money on the fact that it was designed in part by the US government (probably using early cypherpunks who understand this stuff). Bitcoin is one of the most important inventions in human history.

Biigs

Umm... a currency that cannot be counterfeit, that the government has very high access to through mining, that is immune to devaluation through inflation, and can be adopted for a revenue stream through transaction fees after a couple decades? Throw in the fact that large banks can still implement fractional reserve policies to create credit streams (though more limited in scope as it's not an unlimited fiat currency). The question you should be asking yourself is why wouldn't the military be interested? Bitcoin is a major breakthrough for national security.

top topics

join