It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Swan and the corrupt two party system. New video worth a look see !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be prayerfully wise.

It would be the enemy's plot to get you tooooo involved tooooo early . . .

imho.

When it might be better for forces of good for you to lay relatively low initially.

I don't know.

Hard to say. Could be the opposite. I just think that you and your wisdom and perspective could be better spent later than being burned out in a flash too early.

When too many good people are running around like chickens without a head . . . someone alert, wise, experienced and attuned to what God is doing . . . could be priceless for the good folks to have available vs already expended for little good.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

If humans are involved, then it'll always be corrupted at some point - not because we're evil, but because we're fallible, nothing to be ashamed about, we try our best, but nobody's perfect.

The only way to exclude favouritism, greed and envy from decision making is to let computers make the decisions. But if that were the case they'd soon see humans as the liability in their system and delete them.

In this life and for the foreseeable we're stuck with corruption; in the cycle of Corruption/Revolution/Corruption.

But those weaknesses also make us diverse and interesting; they make life unpredictable and each experience unique. So there's too sides to every coin.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   

McGinty
reply to post by 727Sky

The only way to exclude favouritism, greed and envy from decision making is to let computers make the decisions. But if that were the case they'd soon see humans as the liability in their system and delete them.

In this life and for the foreseeable we're stuck with corruption; in the cycle of Corruption/Revolution/Corruption.

the EQUALIZER.. not having one man have more wealth/money/power than the next. aka-- balance.

when all sides have equal power, then there is balance and a stalemate. no winner to reap all rewards, no loser to be left as slaves.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
the corrupt 2 party system is part of their design and plan. They calculate and PLAN.

just look at what is staring us in the face with regards to DC.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I have not seen it posted yet but those who are advocating a million man march on the capitol I would say no... there are advertised plans for a 10 million man march in the spring on Washington (never happen IMO, but ?) total waste of time and I do believe the march would be better directed to the capitol of Ct to protest their recent registration gun laws.. It would only take 100,000 to overwhelm them and insure the snipers on the roofs or the local yokels would think twice before they started anything.

Bonus army did not fare to well in Washington and as any general knows unless you have over bearing power do not attack their strong points but nibble their flanks until all they have left is a core nucleus. You do not go head to head with the seat of power unless you know you are going to win or have an advantage... IMO

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

727Sky
Bonus army did not fare to well in Washington and as any general knows unless you have over bearing power do not attack their strong points but nibble their flanks until all they have left is a core nucleus. You do not go head to head with the seat of power unless you know you are going to win or have an advantage... IMO

Logisitics would be necessary. HAving an adequate food supply chain, proper waste and refuse handling, and 24 hour watch rotation are the three main issues for a successful march.

And some notification like this. "attention officials, we have come in peace and prefer a peaceful assembly. But, if YOU encroach in ANY way upon our exercising of the Bill of RIghts through free speech zones, cordoned off areas, or riot police:
1. we will give multiple warnings, then perform citizens arrests in a peaceful and humane manor
2. we will meet any level of force against us with equal force
3. any snipers that sight in on We the People, will be dealt with in the way someone whom is being assaulted and in fear for their life would."

other than that, any further marches are completely pointless, and detrimental to liberty as they display a soft will and weak resolve. As long as TPTB 'have things under wraps' with protesters there will be NO effective change.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

If you want change then why don't you get off your ass and do something about it? You're a follower and a sheep.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

HanzHenry
reply to post by WhiteAlice

how is voting gonna do ANYTHING? choices is between poop or puke.

Or, they get JFK'd.

The ELites MUST be taken out with violence, as it is violence they use to keep their power.

What you are expressing is called voter disenfranchisement. Basically, you perceive that your vote is meaningless, regardless of the fact that voting is how we decide who is going to be crafting our legislation within our Congress and who will represent us. A number of states do actually include third party options outside of the "poop or puke" and here's the kicker. Even if that third party doesn't get elected in, the two parties do actually pay attention to how many voters they have lost. Viewing it as a kind of "market share", any larger shift of votes to third party candidates is going to make them work harder at trying to win over those lost voters. Technically, it's still can be a "win" even when it's a "loss". Look at the conversation that erupted within the GOP after a number of voters didn't take to their offerings and the voting for Ron Paul instead. It caused a little bit of a schism and re-evaluation. The election of Bill Clinton also originated from that "loss in market share". The Democrats were losing votes and they refabricated themselves (not to anything much better, I'm afraid) to basically craft Clinton.

In terms of presidency, I agree--it's still pretty much poop or puke as there are issues if one is running under a third party ticket--some of which Swann didn't mention in the above video. However, not so with the Congressional elections that happen every two years. Congress sets the budget. Congress is responsible for passing, enacting, or repealing laws. The kicker about these elections which are the absolute cornerstone of legislation here in the US? Very few voters actually vote in them because voter participation is so low (apathy, voter disenfranchisement). Most of our Congress was voted in on perhaps 15% of their actual voting pool. That's our government's weak point and we can actually neuter our poop and puke through Congress.

As far as presidential elections go, the last two elections had a better voter turnout than previous years. Even with that, only about 56% and 53% of all eligible voters actually participated. Obama became our president based on the votes of roughly 26% of all our eligible voters. Now imagine if we remembered that voting is our ONLY voice and power within the government and more of us used it. Even if it were somehow blocked, it would be noticed and responded to.

They don't fear voter disenfranchisement. It's what guarantees them their seats. You're saying that a violent revolt needs to be done to get rid of them. I'd say that one should exhaust all other avenues before taking the extreme response. It's your life and others hanging on the line and it's the more responsible thing to do. If the largest number of votes go to third party candidates and those results are ignored, then we'll talk about what we should do next.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
You do know what will happen if you do a march right?

TPTB will plant people for the media to video and report on that will cause havok and destruction of property.

This is to allow the police to go in with riot gear and round up everyone.

The ones that did it will get a free pass and be let go, because they were paid to do the job. Everyone else gets jailtime and a record.

That's what they do to unions, and any other peaceful protests that might be detrimental to them and their profits.

Unless you have a force within the march that will perform citizen arrests on the people causing the grief during the march and taking video of their actions - and their photos, names and addresses to post online with the videos so the world will know who they are, what they did, and who they did it for - you won't have a hope.

Since that won't happen, all I see here is a lot of posturing that does even less that what the occupy people did.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere

WhiteAlice

LightningStrikesHere

WhiteAlice

LightningStrikesHere

727Sky

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by 727Sky

Same old talk ,and no action

Wake me when people are ready to take back this country

If you had watched the video you would know they are past talk and have filed a lawsuit; and by the info given they have a clear case and should win. Not all videos are SOS

Right , let's see how far that lawsuit goes, The justice system is corrupt it's self...

I have to be honest man... I am sick of the talk and solutions.. It never seems to work.
What other options are there?
edit on 0497073134937th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

At least trying to utilize the existing system to correct the problems within the larger political system is better than just complaining about it on a forum. I'm glad they are trying.

Complaint? #hardlythat

I am a realist ..
So let's be real ... Do you think any action taken in that video is gona change anything in the "political system"

Nay...

#NotFacebookOrTwitter

One doesn't know whether something is going to change or not if one never tries. I support all legal measures of trying to clean up our government and political system. I also see a few things that actually do help encourage the whole two party debate--namely, historically low Congressional approval ratings. I've been concerned about the partisan lockdown for years and years now. Thing is, the last couple elections, I was seeing a lot more people that shared that view than the prior. That's progress.

#WasntBuiltInADay

#itsobviousyoumissedthejoke

Say... How long shall i hold my breath and wait for change? . how can i support "legal measures" you say...? #pshhhh how, when we have a corrupt system controlled by corrupt people?
#imeopentonewideas

Or the joke wasn't there at all. Read my response to Hanz Henry. I'm an analyst and have actually done a SWOT analysis on our own government. We're not powerless. We're just told that we are.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere

727Sky

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by 727Sky

If you had watched the video you would know they are past talk and have filed a lawsuit; and by the info given they have a clear case and should win. Not all videos are SOS

Right , let's see how far that lawsuit goes, The justice system is corrupt it's self...

I have to be honest man... I am sick of the talk and solutions.. It never seems to work.

Lightning, you know what the options are. That's the sad part about the situation - anyone that studies history tells us how this is most likely going to end.

The only way the current system will continue is to make enough changes to appear as though action is being taken. It happened during Women's Suffrage, the Civil Rights Movement, and Women's Lib movement. The corrupt system makes changes that it's willing to live with to maintain power while pacifying the people into accepting the status quo.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

WhiteAlice

LightningStrikesHere

WhiteAlice

LightningStrikesHere

WhiteAlice

LightningStrikesHere

727Sky

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by 727Sky

At least trying to utilize the existing system to correct the problems within the larger political system is better than just complaining about it on a forum. I'm glad they are trying.

Complaint? #hardlythat

I am a realist ..
So let's be real ... Do you think any action taken in that video is gona change anything in the "political system"

Nay...

#NotFacebookOrTwitter

One doesn't know whether something is going to change or not if one never tries. I support all legal measures of trying to clean up our government and political system. I also see a few things that actually do help encourage the whole two party debate--namely, historically low Congressional approval ratings. I've been concerned about the partisan lockdown for years and years now. Thing is, the last couple elections, I was seeing a lot more people that shared that view than the prior. That's progress.

#WasntBuiltInADay

#itsobviousyoumissedthejoke

Say... How long shall i hold my breath and wait for change? . how can i support "legal measures" you say...? #pshhhh how, when we have a corrupt system controlled by corrupt people?
#imeopentonewideas

Or the joke wasn't there at all. Read my response to Hanz Henry. I'm an analyst and have actually done a SWOT analysis on our own government. We're not powerless. We're just told that we are.

all that garbage amounted to what? In which way has the country moved since the election in 2012? things better or worse?

you STILL don't seem to grasp. Our system of government is a SHAM, setup to give people the ILLUSION of choice. Anyone with a room temperature IQ can decipher wtf the deal really is.

You basically are preaching "never mind the man behind the curtain".

Tell me, do you actually believe TPTB, who control ALL the wealth and power will do anything other than what historically they have done.

Name ONE time in history where a tyrannical regime left their seats of power, gave up their advantage and wealth power via peace and voting.

Its not the votes that count, its who COUNTS the votes.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

too bad this wont happen,

america lost his only chance to take back the country, that was ron paul, too bad he's retired now?

just let america die, just like roman empire

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Here's your choices. You can continue to call for a violent change which, if you look out the window, is not going to be very well supported because people generally run in specific mindsets. You've got those who are accepting of the status quo, you have those who are scared, those who are without hope, those who think it isn't broken and they have a chance to make it to the top, and more. The number of individuals that would back your view is very small and don't give me that "it only takes a few" garbage. What will ultimately happen is that, eventually, someone is going to take notice of you because guess what? The system does not protect speech that is aimed towards imminent danger and inciting to lawlessness or violence. Be my guest.

If you're going to make the claim that the system is thoroughly corrupt and unsalvagable, then you need to prove it. How do you prove it? By showing outright that the vote is ineffective and corrupt. How do you do that? By forcing it to the test of actually trying to correct the system through voting. Do you know what happens historically when a vote is considered to have been wholly corrupt? People get mad enough to take a stand. That's what history shows and even in recent history. A corrupted vote and damaged democracy are what has been largely behind many of civil unrest around the world. That combined with pressing needs--high unemployment, supply issues and etc.

You're trying to jump from A to Z when there needs to be other steps in between. You have to prove to a larger group of people that the system has failed before they will move. If it corrects, then hey, no violence needed.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by 727Sky

you are part of the people! If everyone had your mentality everyone would be sleepi.......oh....wait a sec.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Silicis n Volvo

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by 727Sky

you are part of the people! If everyone had your mentality everyone would be sleepi.......oh....wait a sec.

No , sir...if everyone had my mentality.. This world would be of love and compassion

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Agreed on your synopsis. Great post. Thank you!

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

This has been known by most of us. Even those that pretend that we
have some kind of choice in the political world know deep down that
elections are a fools errand. Even before I had signed on to my first
conspiracy site I had always known that the political world was based
on an illusion! It is so blatantly obvious to us that it's more like wrestling,
in that we root for who we want to see win and talk about it as if it is
real but deep down in our hearts we all know, it's just a farce!

Our entire system is set up to delude us into believing we have a choice!
Even when most of us realize that there is no way to choose, we still be-
lieve that there is a way to fix this system! The Elite will always find a
way to control us if we continue to believe in a system built on lies!
The only way to take back our reality is to throw out this system and
create a new one based entirely on cooperation and benefit for all man
kind and not just those that have exceeded in pulling the wool over the
eyes of our society! I realize that most people are opposed to this
kind of thinking because we have been conditioned to believe that we
deserve to be better off then most! We are resistant to large changes
in what we observe to be normal but the truth is we have been led so
far away from what is normal for our species that we are no longer
comfortable living this lie! This is the reason why so many of us have
been led into a world of excess! Whether it be drugs, alcohol, gambling,
adrenaline, materialism or any of the other excesses which give us that
feeling which makes us believe that we are more alive but these are just
temporary ways to alleviate that which we so desperately need in our lives.
So what is it that we are missing in all our lives?
What is it about our lives today that make us so unhappy?
I could tell you both of these things but I wont because if we
are so interested in the knowing of the why then we might be
interested in choosing to change our reality for one that can
bring us into a fulfilling world! So do the research into why has
our lives become so unfulfilled? Why are we unsatisfied no matter
how much we have?
I can tell you this. Our lives have not always been so dam depressing but
has consistently become what we are today through those changes which
has come through the so called advancement of our society! Now that we
have so much and our lives have become so much easier we have lost that
fulfillment which has given us satisfaction! Good luck my fellow ATSers.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

WhiteAlice

If you're going to make the claim that the system is thoroughly corrupt and unsalvagable, then you need to prove it. How do you prove it? By showing outright that the vote is ineffective and corrupt. How do you do that? By forcing it to the test of actually trying to correct the system through voting. Do you know what happens historically when a vote is considered to have been wholly corrupt? People get mad enough to take a stand. That's what history shows and even in recent history. A corrupted vote and damaged democracy are what has been largely behind many of civil unrest around the world. That combined with pressing needs--high unemployment, supply issues and etc.

The system has failed because we have been consistently trying to vote in change but we consistently get the same old
politics! These candidates make promises which they have no intention of keeping! Now if we had a system where each
candidate had to write down those changes he was going to make and any time he broke his promises then he could be
voted out by us. Then this could be something that could bring us change but without that accountability we wont see
any! I don't see the way voting has changed anything for the better! All I see is politicians making promises which they
break once in office! All this does is discourage the people trying to vote in someone to create change!

It's painfully obvious to me that the only thing that has power in this system we have is the wealthy Elitist!
So he is not the only one that believes our system is corrupt and unsalvageable! Until Americans are willing to do what
ever it takes to invoke those changes that would negate the effects of the wealthy elite we will continue to decline into
chaos, which will take away any protections and all our freedoms! Pretending that we have any power to change the
system from within will not benefit the masses! Only through unity and cooperation will we be able to create that
world which would benefit all man kind! As they say on the cooking channel "the proof is in the pudding".
To know that our system is broken we only need to see the effects it is having on our lives and to see who is actually
benefitting from whatever changes those in the political world are making!
To know this we only need to hear two words; "Jobless Recovery"!

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

Well the problem is that there is no real competition within our political market as it were. There isn't going to be any change if people continue to vote in from the same two parties. They are not any different anymore--look up the Third Way (politics). If we haven't tried voting outside of those two parties in any meaningful way, then we haven't tried changing things. We've just been getting suckered into believing that change was coming every time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join