It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Swan and the corrupt two party system. New video worth a look see !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

When TPTB can control protests and infringe on our Bill of Rights through the cops then NOTHING will change.

This is our biggest problem.

The Police force, in the US, has no qualms over being used as useful tools by politicians and corporations.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

LewsTherinThelamon

When TPTB can control protests and infringe on our Bill of Rights through the cops then NOTHING will change.

The Police force, in the US, has no qualms over being used as useful tools by politicians and corporations.

Redcoats being used by TPTB to control, coerce, and shakedown the populace..

Hmm.

When the cops harass protesters they have stated by ACTIONS where their loyalties lie.

AGAINST the people, FOR the ELites.

I will NEVER forget, and HOPE the day of reckoning is in my lifetime.

Rapists, thieves, murderers would be handled without cops. Tyranny ALWAYS is carried out by police, NEVER in HISTORY have the cops STOPPED TYRANNY.. ALWAYS ENFORCED IT.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

HanzHenry

LewsTherinThelamon

Redcoats being used by TPTB to control, coerce, and shakedown the populace..

Hmm.

When the cops harass protesters they have stated by ACTIONS where their loyalties lie.

AGAINST the people, FOR the ELites.

I will NEVER forget, and HOPE the day of reckoning is in my lifetime.

Rapists, thieves, murderers would be handled without cops. Tyranny ALWAYS is carried out by police, NEVER in HISTORY have the cops STOPPED TYRANNY.. ALWAYS ENFORCED IT.

Well said old boy well said !! Standing ovation! Here here!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

That was an excellent video, and I love seeing honest journalism beginning to get a foothold into the mainstream--but I have to agree with the sentiment of some of the other posters.

If we the people could actually win in a courtroom against the corrupt two-party system, that would be amazing, but I don't see it happening. The two-party system is a crucial part of the control that the banking cartels use to manipulate us, and I don't see them allowing honest elections to take place.

If anything, the lawsuits will just be tied up in the courts for years and years to come. Is that a cynical perspective? Yes. Is it also realistic? I certainly think so. Their is far too much to lose for those in power for the American people to actually have an equal playing field in regards to their representation.

We do have a solution, though.

What country ever existed a century and a half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure. -Thomas Jefferson

edit on 7-3-2014 by LewsTherinThelamon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

I have to be honest man... I am sick of the talk and solutions.. It never seems to work.
What other options are there?

Less talk, more action. I like what Ben has to say but...."Knowing is not enough, you must apply. Willing is not enough, you must do"
Bruce Lee

This tyranny will only end by the shedding of blood - both innocent and corrupt. Those in power have the tools (money / media / military) to ensure their thrones will not be compromised - unless the sleeping giant wakens. The American people need to clean house - it is a rotting cesspool run and controlled by corrupt political elitist bloodlines.

We must collectively wake up before we find ourselves living right smack-bang in the middle of 1984-land.

All it takes for evil to prevail is for the good to do nothing

edit on 8-3-2014 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

We've disagreed on various topics before, but God, I love you for that.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Your words are true .....sad ....but true ...

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

LightningStrikesHere

WhiteAlice

LightningStrikesHere

727Sky

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by 727Sky

Same old talk ,and no action

Wake me when people are ready to take back this country

If you had watched the video you would know they are past talk and have filed a lawsuit; and by the info given they have a clear case and should win. Not all videos are SOS

Right , let's see how far that lawsuit goes, The justice system is corrupt it's self...

I have to be honest man... I am sick of the talk and solutions.. It never seems to work.
edit on 0497073134937th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

At least trying to utilize the existing system to correct the problems within the larger political system is better than just complaining about it on a forum. I'm glad they are trying.

Complaint? #hardlythat

I am a realist ..
So let's be real ... Do you think any action taken in that video is gona change anything in the "political system"

Nay...

#NotFacebookOrTwitter

One doesn't know whether something is going to change or not if one never tries. I support all legal measures of trying to clean up our government and political system. I also see a few things that actually do help encourage the whole two party debate--namely, historically low Congressional approval ratings. I've been concerned about the partisan lockdown for years and years now. Thing is, the last couple elections, I was seeing a lot more people that shared that view than the prior. That's progress.

#WasntBuiltInADay

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

how is voting gonna do ANYTHING? choices is between poop or puke.

Or, they get JFK'd.

The ELites MUST be taken out with violence, as it is violence they use to keep their power.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

WhiteAlice

LightningStrikesHere

WhiteAlice

LightningStrikesHere

727Sky

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by 727Sky

If you had watched the video you would know they are past talk and have filed a lawsuit; and by the info given they have a clear case and should win. Not all videos are SOS

Right , let's see how far that lawsuit goes, The justice system is corrupt it's self...

edit on 0497073134937th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

At least trying to utilize the existing system to correct the problems within the larger political system is better than just complaining about it on a forum. I'm glad they are trying.

Complaint? #hardlythat

I am a realist ..
So let's be real ... Do you think any action taken in that video is gona change anything in the "political system"

Nay...

#NotFacebookOrTwitter

One doesn't know whether something is going to change or not if one never tries. I support all legal measures of trying to clean up our government and political system. I also see a few things that actually do help encourage the whole two party debate--namely, historically low Congressional approval ratings. I've been concerned about the partisan lockdown for years and years now. Thing is, the last couple elections, I was seeing a lot more people that shared that view than the prior. That's progress.

#WasntBuiltInADay

#itsobviousyoumissedthejoke

Say... How long shall i hold my breath and wait for change? . how can i support "legal measures" you say...? #pshhhh how, when we have a corrupt system controlled by corrupt people?
#imeopentonewideas

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
that is using the "nevermind the man behind the curtain" logic.

it will NEVER change through the avenues THEY have setup.

When forced to play in a rigged game where you are DESTINED to lose. either throw the game across the room and shattered rendering it unplayable.

Or grab the guy who keeps winning by the throat. only 2 choices.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by 727Sky

Bravo I am not alone...........How many stories do we need to see before people really start taking notice....100....1000.....10,000.

Apathy runs so deep the only way people will take notice I believe is to have food and entertainment cut off. Anything short of this will just cause the same old story.......Read a story and complain a couple of days about it until the next story comes.

Truth be told the average person could care less about anything but entertainment and food. What's for dinner and what will we watch when we get home...........This is the new American dream.......nightmare.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

Well said ! It will indeed be just another story in the end. Much like this thread lol

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

HanzHenry

Or, they get JFK'd.

The ELites MUST be taken out with violence, as it is violence they use to keep their power.

Somehow I doubt you will be on the front line and leading the charge.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

interupt42
I think what needs to be started is a Million Man march type event , but with both Democrats and Republican individuals that are tired of how things are run. In addition those individuals agree that all issues and ideals differences are put on hold until corruption is somewhat controlled.

That march needs a few very important things

We all have to want the the same thing.
We need logical intelligent voices speaking for the people.
The media has to actually cover it without bias
The people involved should be willing to die for their neighbor's freedom

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

i DON'T see it happening until after the Biblically scheduled literal Armageddon.

The prophecies are clear that the satanic globalist government and satan incarnate as the AC will be in overt global control for 3.5-7 years.

There might be pockets of God protected folks who Love and obey Him but otherwise . . . worse and worse is the definite trend direction.

I do believe that God's kids and angelic armies will be administering lots of surprises against the globalist and the fallen angel armies. It should be quite interesting . . . as though folks will have time to be 'interested' in the chaos and mayhem.

There will also be plenty of martyrs.

Definitely a Chinese interesting time to be alive.

Folks and organizations will be reaping what they have sown . . . with interest.

The globalists are super deluded by the many millenia long deceptions perpetrated, structured, planned, manipulated by the king of hell and his fallen angels. They won't realize it until too late. For many of them, it's already too late.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

DeadSeraph

HanzHenry

Or, they get JFK'd.

Somehow I doubt you will be on the front line and leading the charge.

Wrong answer, i HAVE been on the front line,
How many OTHER former LE's are there that walked away because they realize the BIGGEST ENEMY of the people wear badges?

ANd I have been preparing physically for over a decade. Too bad 99% of LE choose paycheck/pension over Patriotism. They are not so stupid as to not recognize what is going on. They have suspect and compromised integrity and honor.

The very second that there is a protest within 100 miles of me, I will be there. And trying to get people to match whatever force is doled out by the REDCOATS.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

DeadGhost

interupt42
I think what needs to be started is a Million Man march type event , but with both Democrats and Republican individuals that are tired of how things are run. In addition those individuals agree that all issues and ideals differences are put on hold until corruption is somewhat controlled.

That march needs a few very important things

We all have to want the the same thing.
We need logical intelligent voices speaking for the people.
The media has to actually cover it without bias
The people involved should be willing to die for their neighbor's freedom

and during that march, as soon as the jackboot TRAITOR/TYRANTS show up, warn them that if they want to go home in one peace, stay the F outta the way

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

BO XIAN

The prophecies are clear that the satanic globalist government and satan incarnate as the AC will be in overt global control for 3.5-7 years.

Folks and organizations will be reaping what they have sown . . . with interest.

The fact that the Statue of Liberty is really Lucifer should be spread for ALL to see, the light-bearer ffs!

And the pentagram pattern of the streets of DC, heck people dont even know the meaning of the symbolism of the $1 bill.

The phallic monument, 666ft including underground part. Lincoln monument modeled after baphomet, etc.

Those in the shadows with their secret handshakes worship God.. but is it the God people think? or the other one?

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I don't have a great answer for that other than . . .

Folks fail to realize that increasingly . . . the prayers of individuals walking in Christ's Blood and Spirit will achieve many dramatic miracles.

Of course, I believe in putting legs to one's prayers but on this score, I haven't come up with what would be wise, other than prepping. There's no way to prep productively except as guided by Holy Spirit. But even if one had a $billion and prepped very prayerfully, there will still be situations that one MUST follow Holy Spirit's leading akin to Luke Skywalker in the death star alley following 'the force' . . . NOT equating those two, BTW.

There's no prepping for complex chaos other than spiritually and as well as one can in one's heart, mind and food etc. Too many things can render too much prepping as irrelevant. Nevertheless, it's the prudent thing to do as the verse declares about the wise man seeing calamity coming and prepping for it.

Any organized, mass movement is highly likely to be obliterated at whatever cost the enemy sees as needed.

I don't know what surprises God will have up His bigger sleeves against the globalists. I just know HE WILL HAVE A LOT of such. And He's playing those cards very close to His large chest.

THE MOST critical issue is walking close to God. Which will be impossible for those deluded by the Great Deceiver that God doesn't exist or is an also-ran ET etc.

I do know I've repeatedly 'seen' in my mind's eye a very 'God's kid' young girl . . . 4-6 years old . . . declare something and a general and his whole army are swallowed up by a big crack in the earth following.

That's the sort of thing I expect God to do plenty of.

Folks will be wise to pray 'outside the box' and to pray 'in tongues' in Holy Spirit's directing.

Many big enemy leaders will be 'permanently taken out of the battle' by prayer vs weapons. Many food and other stores will be delivered miraculously to God's people. Many elite in their bunkers will be find the bunkers collapsing in on them.

Those things I'm rather confident of.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join