It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Swan and the corrupt two party system. New video worth a look see !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This is a Ben Swan video where he hits a home run IMO.. Something he pointed out was it only takes 3% to get a Republican or Democrat elected in a primary election.. and TPTB make sure a state is cut up in districts to get the 3% the party elite wants or they just change the rules during the convention like they did in 2012.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Same old talk ,and no action

Wake me when people are ready to take back this country

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by 727Sky

If you had watched the video you would know they are past talk and have filed a lawsuit; and by the info given they have a clear case and should win. Not all videos are SOS

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

727Sky

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by 727Sky

If you had watched the video you would know they are past talk and have filed a lawsuit; and by the info given they have a clear case and should win. Not all videos are SOS

Right , let's see how far that lawsuit goes, The justice system is corrupt it's self...

I have to be honest man... I am sick of the talk and solutions.. It never seems to work.
What other options are there?
edit on 0497073134937th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere

727Sky

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by 727Sky

Right , let's see how far that lawsuit goes, The justice system is corrupt it's self...

I have to be honest man... I am sick of the talk and solutions.. It never seems to work.

Star for you !

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

This is important but it's questionable if media will black it out. The electoral college has to go also. I'm changing to independent ASAP. I haven't don't it already because I like ripping the stupid GOP phone volunteers a new A.

What I absolutely don't support is a bunch of self-proclaimed patriots taking over. These people only want to assert a different form of power over people. Wannabe authoritarians are no better than the authoritarians we have. Just different.

People that advocate violence, usually have zero imagination.
edit on 7-3-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: schpelling

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by 727Sky

By all means, Sir Moral Crusader.

Some people are trying. Believe it or not, they believe in the cause they've choosen to rally behind.

Or play cynist. Just don't expect people to play back.

"
"

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
As only a out side observer of US politics this post clears a lot of the fuzzy lines we see when we watch your electoral process .In my opinion the presentation makes sense . Now I do think they have a legitimate case but this is going to be buried in the courts for who knows how long ??? when you consider all the dismisses and appeals that might have to be processed, it's not hard to imagine that this could last 10 years min .TPTB will not let this system go easily and reform will get usurped in the end . But hey , the best of luck to all involved ....peace

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
People that advocate violence have a sense of realism and foresight. They see all the failed attempts by the activists of talking and yelling for something to change, and they see zero results from such things. Anyone can try to paint activism in the past decade as achieving something, but honestly, they are lying to themselves. Nothing of merit has been accomplished by talking points in God know show long and it is starting to get boring and ridiculous.

Ben Swann. Good guy, makes some great points, but he's got his hands tied. He is a public figure and has to play it safe by his standards and as he continues to talk, other people should be taking action.

No lawsuit is going to change the government just like marches with signs or an infinite number of Tweets about something are not going to have an effect on the real issues. The rules get changed to help them as we go, so the only hope to break free is to break the rules.

But people are too high strung for rule breaking. Most go along with the system and denounce any action that might actual draw attention and change an issue. I'd be much more inclined to listen to someone if they had a gun to my head than if they had not.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Really informative and I'm a big fan of Ben's, but I kept getting distracted by his shoes. I know this is an important issue and all, but wth? Those shoes do NOT go with that suit.

Edit to add some more relevant thoughts:

Good luck changing the laws on this. It works for those it benefits, so there is no chance the dems and pubs ever change it.
edit on 7-3-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere

727Sky

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by 727Sky

I Like Ben Swann but I hear you. Everybody is aware of the corruption but only blame the other party as their party is magically immune.

I think what needs to be started is a Million Man march type event , but with both Democrats and Republican individuals that are tired of how things are run. In addition those individuals agree that all issues and ideals differences are put on hold until corruption is somewhat controlled. The only things that should be discussed and tackled are stopping the unlimited congregational term limits and changing the existing lobbying practices that allows the highest bidders to create the laws in this country.

Until both parties come together and realize that neither party is getting what they want because of the massive corruption nothing will be fixed. Sadly I don't see that happening , but that is the only way to fix it without violence.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere

727Sky

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by 727Sky

At least trying to utilize the existing system to correct the problems within the larger political system is better than just complaining about it on a forum. I'm glad they are trying.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

RomeByFire

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by 727Sky

By all means, Sir Moral Crusader.

Some people are trying. Believe it or not, they believe in the cause they've choosen to rally behind.

Or play cynist. Just don't expect people to play back.

"
"

People that advocate violence have a sense of realism and foresight. They see all the failed attempts by the activists of talking and yelling for something to change, and they see zero results from such things. Anyone can try to paint activism in the past decade as achieving something, but honestly, they are lying to themselves. Nothing of merit has been accomplished by talking points in God know show long and it is starting to get boring and ridiculous.
~TheNewEevolution

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

WhiteAlice

LightningStrikesHere

727Sky

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by 727Sky

At least trying to utilize the existing system to correct the problems within the larger political system is better than just complaining about it on a forum. I'm glad they are trying.

Complaint? #hardlythat

I am a realist ..
So let's be real ... Do you think any action taken in that video is gona change anything in the "political system"

Nay...

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by 727Sky

Ben Swann leads the horse to water, but can't make it drink.

Taking the country back peacefully would require people to protest, and when cops try to control the protests, the protesters display and EQUAL amount of force.

Taking the country back otherwise requires USING the second amendment, first against the guardians of the criminals. we ALL know who this is.

BADGES are REDCOATS for this VERY REASON

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

I do indeed second your statement ;-)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere
reply to post by HanzHenry

I do indeed second your statement ;-)

how else?

When TPTB can control protests and infringe on our Bill of Rights through the cops then NOTHING will change.

IF the people are TOO AFRAID to take a pawn, how can they win at chess?

It is really incredible that there are so many TRAITORS willing to follow orders for a paycheck/pension.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Another great piece by Ben Swann.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Democrats and Republicans are equally corrupt. Neither of them represents their constituency.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

all issues and ideals differences are put on hold until corruption is somewhat controlled. The only things that should be discussed and tackled are stopping the unlimited congregational term limits and changing the existing lobbying practices that allows the highest bidders to create the laws in this country.

This is exactly what needs to be done.

We need to set aside our ideological differences and focus on ways to circumvent and permanently remove ALL political corruption. I think that would be something we could all agree on.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join