It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia Airlines says plane missing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by stevcolx

The phone issue isn't that simple.

www.nbcnews.com...

Well I would take what NBC (Liars incorporated) with a pinch of salt. Like all Lamestream Media sources they are open to debate and ridicule!

Let's see what the experts say about that fact!

edit on 14/3/2014 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: Snipped Inappropriate Personal Reference

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Hey Guys..

I would just like to offer thoughts and condolences to those involved and the families and friends of the victims,i can't imagine the grief.

OP thank you for highlighting this incident,as the implications are more important than people know.

I would just like to say,i have had my posts removed regarding the cause of this incident-clearly an attempt at a cover up which speaks volumes-but i persist!!

The cause of these plane incidents/crashes is down to an Electro Magnetic Pulse/Flux from our Suns binary twin-which is also known as a Brown Dwarf/Planet X etc.

The GPS coordinates can no longer be relied upon as the poles are differing in location-hence other cases of planes landing beyond their target venues.

The magnetic field is also in chaos incidently and as predicted 20 years ago, these incidents regarding planes crashing (due to electrical failure, due to Planet X's charged tail of dust particles) will increase to the point where air travel is impossible.

We are clearly seeing a leap into the next phase of this objects imminent arrival on its journey past our planet.

Here are two websites you should become familiar with Guys,all the questions people may have in regards to this event will be answered here.

Stay good!!

poleshift.ning.com...

survivingthepoleshift.com...

edit on 27-7-2014 by Buddyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Buddyman
The cause of these plane incidents/crashes is down to an Electro Magnetic Pulse/Flux from our Suns binary twin-which is also known as a Brown Dwarf/Planet X etc.
So the sun has a binary twin making pulses strong enough to take down planes but not strong enough to be detected by astronomers?

Planes have very robust resistance to outside EM interference and they have survived direct lightning strikes many times without problems, so it makes no sense that a plane that can withstand a lightning strike would be affected by some weak signal from a never-seen brown dwarf which by the way didn't affect any other planes.

Yeah I can see why you've had posts removed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join