It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Did anyone else see mention of this ?

MH370 made a turn at about 2:40 and at the same time all comms die At 2:43 a US base supposedly receives a message from MH370 that the cabin is "disintegrating" 1:10 later MH370 is spotted on military radar being near Pulau Perak No debris anywhere along route Two PAX with stolen passports are not related to any terrorist org

Link

It is the comment about a message to us base???
edit on 11-3-2014 by civpop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Zaphod, is it possible, if they lost avionics and could still fly the plane that they were flying VFR and got lost and ran out of fuel?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

puntito
What is more likely to have happened is the following.
1- some plane electronics stopped working like the transponder
2- the pilot started to descent quickly could not communicate
3- te pilot tried to land softly on the sea as the pilot that landed on the hudson river.
4- the sea is very deep though 100feet, so it started to sink quickly
5- leaving no traces nor debris.

So why was this plane spotted going N NW one hour later at 9000 feet as reported, no idea.

if this is the case, wouldn't anyone have called or sent a text saying we landed on water? Also, they would have found emergency rafts and ppl floating who got out of the aircraft. THe plane wouldn't have sank quickly if it had landed in tact, it would have floated for enough time to allow some survivors to get out.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

rockflier

Restricted
Zaphod, if they lost avionics could they still fly the plane?

Yes, avionics being out do not render the aircraft non flyable. (answering for him)

Rock, do they have an analog compass in the cockpit?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Restricted
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Drudge
So if you don't find drudge credible, and apparently it's not, maybe you should try another source?

xavi1000
Terrorism cannot be ruled out : CIA

CIA Director John Brennan said there had been “some claims of responsibility” over the missing jet that had “not been confirmed or corroborated,” and that he could not exclude the possibility of a terror link.

Link

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

civpop
Did anyone else see mention of this ?

MH370 made a turn at about 2:40 and at the same time all comms die At 2:43 a US base supposedly receives a message from MH370 that the cabin is "disintegrating" 1:10 later MH370 is spotted on military radar being near Pulau Perak No debris anywhere along route Two PAX with stolen passports are not related to any terrorist org

Link

It is the comment about a message to us base???
edit on 11-3-2014 by civpop because: (no reason given)

how does the cabin simply "disintegrate" and while its doing so the pilots are able to contact someone but they choose to contact a US Base rather than the radio tower they are supposed to be contacting? Doesn't add up.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cydonia2012

It's bizarre

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Restricted

rockflier

Restricted

Yes, avionics being out do not render the aircraft non flyable. (answering for him)

Our 757 and 767 did. Not sure about 777. I would think so.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KingIcarus

You may be right on that count, but that gives me an idea what the Malaysian authorities are trying to hide...they have a serious airspace security issue and that it is just now that they are realizing it. They have no real time surveillance of their airspace and they are afraid that other countries, especially China, are realizing it too.

I mean, c'mon, an unidentified flying object shows up on your radar (MH370 with its transponder off hence no signature)...you track it...and you do nothing? I would imagine if that happened in, say, Singapore...they would've scrambled some jets or tried to establish contact with the UFO/MH370.

I remember when I was in Singapore and they spotted an unidentified boat entering their waters, immediately I saw jets (F22s I think) some Chinooks and some police cars scrambling (coz in Singapore you can't see the police, for reasons I never knew...they rely heavily on CCTVs I guess...)

Anyhow my point is...is it a common occurence to not scramble military assets when a confiremd UFO is being tracked on your airspace?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I don't know if Drudge is credible or not. I simply made a statement based on what I read there. No need to get hostile.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Cydonia2012

civpop

how does the cabin simply "disintegrate" and while its doing so the pilots are able to contact someone but they choose to contact a US Base rather than the radio tower they are supposed to be contacting? Doesn't add up.

They may have been transmitting on 121.5 mhz. Emergency channel sometimes referred to as "Guard" by the military.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

rockflier

Restricted

rockflier

Restricted

Our 757 and 767 did. Not sure about 777. I would think so.

Considering how far off course they were can you speculate as to my theory posted above and addressed to Zaphod?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This model of 777 has an onboard server, and is likely hackable.
www.federalregister.gov... ronic-system
notice in federal register, of oct 2013.
so it looks like someone onboard with the correct interface could observe and maybe modify electronic control systems. So passangers with computer / interface background become a lot more interesting.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

darkstar57
This model of 777 has an onboard server, and is likely hackable.
www.federalregister.gov... ronic-system
notice in federal register, of oct 2013.
so it looks like someone onboard with the correct interface could observe and maybe modify electronic control systems. So passangers with computer / interface background become a lot more interesting.

So, in theory, someone in the cabin could turn off the transponder and beacon?

Maybe the server crashed.
edit on 3/11/2014 by Restricted because: (no reason given)

Computers are great tools, but some things should still be run by analog devices. Planes, for instance.
edit on 3/11/2014 by Restricted because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Restricted

It is conceivable they went VFR and got lost. Although, given the locations the Malaysian military says they had them located in, it is not highly likely. At this point, almost anything is possible. The fact that the military was so late in releasing this tends to make me believe there is more to this than meets the eye.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The question i'm asking why Malaysian authorities were lying ? How those two young men look anything like soccer player Mario Balotelli ?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by darkstar57

Wow, if true. Is that what they don't want people to know...planes can be hacked..? Imagine what that might do to the perception of public safety for airlines.

This rabbit hole is just spiraling down.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rockflier

That makes sense if applicable, thanks.

My tin-foil head was thinking that those taking over were forcing them to tell off/threaten/make demands on US, lolz.

link   

rockflier
reply to post by Restricted

It is conceivable they went VFR and got lost. Although, given the locations the Malaysian military says they had them located in, it is not highly likely. At this point, almost anything is possible. The fact that the military was so late in releasing this tends to make me believe there is more to this than meets the eye.

Okay. Thanks for your replies.

link   
Some updates.

The oil slick is now reported to be NOT from the MAS flight.

The plane parts found are reported to be NOT from the MAS flight.

The MAS flight is reported to have been tracked by the military, flying for 350 MILES or 1.5 HOURS AFTER IT DISAPPEARED.

There aren't any details of GPS / tracker from phones and such devices that would be detectable, being released to MSM, yet, which is suspicious.

The confusion and lack of clarity and details is also rather suspicious as is the confusion over who did and didn't board the plane using fake passports and which nationality / ethnicity they were /are.

I have a feeling that things might progress more rapidly with regards to information being known and importantly released to those with relatives etc on board and the public.

www.mirror.co.uk...

Live: Search for missing Malaysia Airlines moves to west of peninsula as records show it flew another 350 miles after disappearing

This image shows how busy the Malacca Strait is.

The search and rescue operation extended to cover the area earlier today.

The Malaysian military today said it believed the missing flight MH370 may have headed that way after going missing to the east of the peninsula.

A military official said: "It changed course after Kota Baru and took a lower altitude. It made it to the Malacca Strait"

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join