It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Ok lets fit latest data in my outrageous conspiracy theory.

Iranians bought ticket. In order to not sound suspicious they asked for the chapest tickets.
The found out they were not on same plane or plane was not big enough for their purpose,
so they just waited and bought another ticket.
These tickets fit their goal becasue the airplane fit their size and they were all on the same plane.
Iranian perpertrators got on board with some undetectable unsuspicious salt NACN
(chemicals) and a little 5 oz botle of HCL
They wait for the plane be on autopilot. (we don't want to crash)
They poored together.
NaCN + H+ --> HCNgas + Na+ Cyanide gas.
Their gas masks protect them from dying and killed the rest.
(we read that phones can still ring, but dead people do not answer)
They forced the reinforced door to the cockpit.
That doors are not that strong if nobody tries to stop you you go through the wall at the toilet next to the reinforced door
They took over the plane
Turned off the transponder. becasue we read the plane disappeared from the flighttracker
they dived under the radar. plane disappeared from radars and we read the plane was spotted going down quickly
and later it was flying at very low heights)
They turned around. Plane was spotted on mainland Malaysia by fishermen at very low height
They flew northwest, if we interpolate the last seen spot to the radar location mentioned by the military personell
we find they are on route to iran/afganistan or that area. If the plane has fuel to Beijng,
it would arrive on fumes, but it probably arrives. If it had more fuel it would arrive easily.
Climbed back to some cruising altitude.
Flew to Iran. For a radar, you are just a spot on a screen. I think you can identify yourself as a known flightnumber
going to Teheran, nobody will notice.
Landed the plane in iran (speculation)
Maybe they needed the electronics geeks to slave for them.
Or maybe they refuel the plane to full (5000 miles action radius)
stack it full of explosives maybe nuclear. (don't hope so, but that is what they will do we know from experience)
Fly somewhere else and detonate or ram. (same thing don't hope so)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by puntito

What I don't understand about the ticket situation is this

They supposedly didn't go on the first flight because they we're not together?

But their end destination was different anyway was it not? So why would it matter?

The "friend" says he went with the guys the night before to get the tickets, but media says tickets were purchased in Thailand?

They apparently travelled from Doha so how did they get there? How from Doha to Malaysia?
edit on 11-3-2014 by civpop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

For a radar, you are just a spot on a screen. I think you can identify yourself as a known flightnumber going to Teheran, nobody will notice.

Not quite how it works. ATC has a bit more to do with this and assigning data. Flights just don't show up at any old time.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I'm starting to think all the focus on these tickets is to draw attention away from the Crimea/Ukraine situation.

I bet once this is all said and done, the ticket/fake passport talk will have nothing to do with the crash.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I must say for being a conspiracy related site I'm a little disappointed in Atsers. I was almost certain there would be more people throwing out a crazy alien theory. So i guess I'll take it upon myself.

1) So the plane was recorded turning then *poof* disappeared at 35,000 feet. WTF! People have documented even recorded UFOs from their seat in a plane. Pilots see UFOs on a consistent basis. What if the pilots spotted a ufo turned to avoid it and the ufo just straight up abducts them?! after all abducting people one by one is so tedious and time consuming, why not just harvest a whole plane?!

2) The FBI is working on this. Yes americans were on the plane hence the reason the United States sent the FBI. A very good cover story!

3) A wreckage will most likely be found but it will not be the missing jet in question. The governments of the world are in the midst of planting a crash site and will come up with a logical explanation as to why it crashed. Yes feed the sheep mindless bullshi* to not send the population of the world into a panic.

4) The Extraterrestrials are making a statement, a couple more jets will go missing to stir up fear and then the invasion will happen. Its the beginning of the end, prepare to be enslaved to our alien overlords!!!

Well that was fun speculating. But who really knows whats going on, theres just too many fishy circumstances and we're never going to get the full story. But hey this whole incident is definitely taking the distraction away of what's going on in the Ukraine, right?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

civpop
reply to post by puntito

What I don't understand about the ticket situation is this

They supposedly didn't go on the first flight because they we're not together?

But their end destination was different anyway was it not? So why would it matter?

If you would buy the cheapest ticket from Malaysia to anywhere in Europe you
would easily expect to end up in the same plane that has the long leg and the big plane.
You pretend go to different destinations as to no draw the attention becasue
you expect a huge investigation.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
A lot of shipping in the malacca straights, I can only see 1 Thai navy ship in the search area using AIS

Link : www.marinetraffic.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Maybe this has already been addressed somewhere else in the 80+ pages. If some cell phones were still ringing when called, then why can't the location be triangulated? I know some instances here in the US when people are lost, they are sometimes located through the cell phone signals.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

ManiShuck
reply to post by civpop
This whole thing is playing out like a Hollywood movie.

No way, Hollywood movies are way more predictable.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Our world has multiple events happening every second. Why must a plane crash be a distraction. And if it was meant to be, why not a better distraction than a plane crash.

It's not like someone like myself or any other average human has any power to do anything about the Ukraine situation even if we tried. So Putin or other players stop dealing with the Ukraine because of a missing plane in Asia. Whether I know about it or not, it still happens.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
What is more likely to have happened is the following.
1- some plane electronics stopped working like the transponder
2- the pilot started to descent quickly could not communicate
3- te pilot tried to land softly on the sea as the pilot that landed on the hudson river.
4- the sea is very deep though 100feet, so it started to sink quickly
5- leaving no traces nor debris.

So why was this plane spotted going N NW one hour later at 9000 feet as reported, no idea.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

jacobe001

squittles
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Expense - for overwater flights, they'd be streaming data via satellite at a fairly high rate - that would cost a lot for satellite time (a quick Google turned up a quote of a $300m annual cost for a global airline, based on a 2002 study by L-3, and another article from 2010 that says $3-5 a minute.)

www.nytimes.com...

I think a more reasonable approach is to boost the transmission range of flight data recorders - a 1-2 km detection range is almost useless in deep-water.

I can see the cost involved transmitting all the time.
What if they could devise a mechanism where the blackbox is uplinked to a satellite via a trip switch / pressure change / impact sensor etc? Like an air bag is on a car?
edit on 10-3-2014 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

I believe that link included a discussion of systems that would switch to live streaming over Iridium satellites when an anomaly is detected:

But providers are seeking to reduce the expense by allowing the airline to define which information they wish to monitor and how frequently they want it transmitted during a flight. Both the AMS and Star Navigation systems are programmed to automatically switch to live streaming after an incident or anomaly is detected during flight, and pilots can also activate it manually.

Of course, in an instantaneous catastrophic event, that system would (probably) fail as well - if power to the unit is lost, it would lose transmit capability. And in considering a battery backup, you have to consider the risk that introduces - remember the LiON battery fires on the 787? As a pax, I'd much rather risk my plane being hard to find if it crashed, than to have a LiON battery pack in the tail that makes it more likely *to* crash.

I'm starting to think that, rather than an explosion, perhaps we're looking at a cockpit fire, which could theoretically, at least, destroy the systems, power, etc, taking out systems like ADS-B that transmit data, and flight controls that allow the pilots to control the aircraft, but leave the autopilot on for some period of time - (or simply made the cockpit uninhabitable), that is, the flight continues flying for some time before the autopilot fails, or even runs out of fuel, so the plane flew on longer than where the ADS-B data broadcasts stopped, and before coming in range of a primary-mode radar station (ATC radar doesn't necessarily "see" the a/c; they see the IFF transponder responses - if power to the IFF is gone, the a/c would be "invisible to secondary-mode radar.)

Anyway, there was a case of an Egyptian 777 experiencing a cockpit fire (while on the ground) caused by a short, and fed by the crew oxygen supply.

Alternatively, a fire in the avionics bay might achieve the same thing - that is, left the plane flying for some time, without the pilots able to control the a/c.

Likely, some strange confluence of events that we've never seen before.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by onefellswoop

Truth can be stranger than fiction. When a 777 goes missing, who (and I mean a country) would benefit? Which nation or leader needs to turn off the 100-watt spotlight? What's going on, and where? What needs less scrutiny? With the "new" info about the Iranian passengers, the Media's interest in the vanished aircraft has waned: CNN is recycling the 777 news every 15 minutes. The spotlight is a bit dimmer. For now.
edit on 11-3-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
If the Malaysia Government has been hiding radar data, while a search has been going on in the wrong area for days, I would expect a fan to come into play soon. This can't be right.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

civpop
Really dumb question I know nothing about planes or radars and tracking but, on the flight aware data for MH370 it lists the tracker as below:

21:02 4.7073 102.5278 25° Northeast 468 539 35,000 Level FlightAware ADS-B (WMKP / PEN)

WKMP / PEN is Penang Airport if the plane was heading to Beijing isn't that a bit far away to be picking up the planes location or is it normal?

Sorry as I said probably dumb question?

I checked same flight on 10th and a lot of the columns appear different, I guess it depends on small diversions planes may take due to turbulence etc?

Note the reference to ADS-B - that stands for "Automatic Dependent Surveillance - Broadcast" - ADS-B "Out" periodically broadcasts the aircraft's id, position, altitude, heading, and velocity - here's Flightaware's ADS-B coverage map: flightaware.com...

There's also this: www.flightradar24.com... - I think I read that flightradar24 received ADS-B data from later in the flight than did Flightaware, but I could be mistaken.

edit: Wikipedia ADS-B Entry

edit on 11-3-2014 by squittles because: wikilink

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
People do realize it took upwards of 5 days to find the wreckage from the AirFrance flight right?
The real world doesn't work like a social media site sending out Tweets in a time frame that keeps everyone updated.

The only thing that is known for sure right now is that a plane is missing, they haven't found the plane yet and to this point that time frame is not abnormal.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

opethPA
People do realize it took upwards of 5 days to find the wreckage from the AirFrance flight right?
The real world doesn't work like a social media site sending out Tweets in a time frame that keeps everyone updated.

The only thing that is known for sure right now is that a plane is missing, they haven't found the plane yet and to this point that time frame is not abnormal.

Sorry , but to compare Air France flight with MH370 is not proper.Air France flight was in the middle the atlantic.. probably took a whole day just to get to that site...not to mention how deep that water was.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
SlowNail -

Question. If their mobile phones are still active, can't they triangulate their position via satellite?
I am not sure phones can be triangulated when they are switched off as they should be in-flight. I seem to recall you have to have at least 3 reference points to triangulate anyway and if there are not that many satellites then it would only give a point on a line for position. Yes, that would be better than nothing, but not great either.

In general, I cannot help feeling that if the military of one country was able to spot this plane 'sneaking' off to the west of Malaysia, then the military of other countries would be able to pick it up further down the flight path. That's of course if they wanted to and if they were not involved with the unfolding issue.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Anybody remember this scene??>

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Not sure if someone already mentioned this but as this is a very important project (IMHO) I would like to ask every member here to help the TOMNOD project: TOMNOD

It's a crowdsourced attempt to search for the malaysia air flight or what is left over. It's browser based and you just have to look at small patches from current satellite images and tag anything like fuel or debries you see.

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join