It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 388
<< 385  386  387    389  390  391 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I thought he was saying that this:

roadgravel
Was kind of a ridiculous thing to say, sort of like saying "man struggles to stay alive after his heart was removed". It's not a struggle. Without fuel the plane is going down and without a heart the man will die.

Edit to add: Thanks for posting it though, I got a kick out of it. Kind of shows they are trying to make up stories when they don't have any real stories.
edit on 14-4-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   

OatDelphi
reply to post by auroraaus

I had completely forgotten about that sub. And it was during Putin's reign... But I digress

Sadly I think it may take horrible images the likes of those to end at least some of the ideas being spun. But having said that, it may be images of remains that give us a clue as to what happened. If the plane is intact to some degree and all the people are strapped in that could be very telling. If let's say the men and crew aren't strapped in to their seats that could be very telling as well.

Still so many things to ponder...

PS- US Officials are apparently confirming the co-pilots phone was on and searching for a connection as the plane was flying low back over Malaysia.

edit on 14-4-2014 by OatDelphi because: spelling/grammar

The world is being fed a story by US Officials to hoodwink us all! That one line sums it all up. Its a massive cover up!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I must have misread the reply link ID so my apology to Bob. Now I see how he was using the "plane with no fuel" breaking news line.

I thought it was one of CNN's best yet. Can't fool them.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

I got the reply links mixed up. Apology and that's a darn good comparison to the news room there.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

roadgravel
I thought it was one of CNN's best yet. Can't fool them.
Yeah that's a keeper, I saved it. I haven't seen one better!

I wonder how much they had to pay "experts" to come to that conclusion?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

OatDelphi

I will go as far as saying this... If there is a cover-up or a conspiracy, it is compartmentalized inside the Malaysian Gov't only. It goes no farther than that in my opinion.

Malaysian Airlines profits were in the red and the company was being begged to go bankrupt as of just last month, despite still offering award winning passenger service.

That tells me that they were probably taking steps to save money and/or make money off the records.

So I assume they were laying off senior high-paid employees & moving towards cheaper less experienced employees. And they were probably cutting back on the #'s of behind-the-scenes workers as well, i.e. maintenance, luggage, etc. And maybe they were transporting illegal and/or prohibited materials on the certain flights to make extra $$$'s.

If you look at just that, a lot of motives or accidents can be extrapolated or imagined w/o having to try and twist in some other countries involvement.

Now I will admit I was highly skeptical of the Ocean Shield sailing directly to the ping search area before pings were reportedly detected. I even had the thought that Aus. may have shot down a ghost-plane. But I have come to think the British sub that was in the area before the Ocean Shield arrived, probably picked up something and relayed it to Aussie Officials.

But again this is just my take.

Since it is highly unlikely that we will get any additional information on plane BB/Data Recorder anytime soon, then I have to admit that your theory resonates most strongly with me from the many asserted throughout this thread...

We are doomed to speculation for now, & perhaps forever...

I would only add, to what you have clearly articulated, on possible political motivation with the Malaysian government, which I highlighted around p. 347, I think...

I am still questioning whether the crash site is the S. Indian Ocean, however...

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

BurningSpearess

We are doomed to speculation for now, & perhaps forever...

Bravo. Best conclusion in the 400 pages

edit on 15-4-2014 by Nochzwei because: oops

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Mikeultra
reply to post by thepolish1

The communists have infiltrated the U.S. They said they were going to do it long time ago. That's where we are today. I wish there was somewhere I could escape to. If I had the finances to do it, I wouldn't think twice about renouncing my citizenship. The country has been destroyed from within. I'm seeing more posters here realizing that this really is a big fat lie. I know that I said it was, way back early on. Don't believe anything that your governments tell you! Turn off your TV! Stop drinking the fluoride!

Ain't that the truth........I have just come to ponder these things, the 37 years I was oblivious......now that my eyes are open, I really wish I could un-learn a lot of things. The rabbit hole is very deep, and it is a very rough road down.....

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
i find it very strange that the names of the Americans on board,, are not mentioned,, more than a passing glance,,after 30 odd days,, one would think , each of the 5? names would have been front and center?.

strange.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

I think you might be lumping Canadian and US citizens together.

There were only 3 US citizens on flight MH370, 1 adult and two children.

Phillip Wood 51 yrs old
Leo Meng 2 yrs old
Nicole Meng 4 yrs old

Malaysia Airlines MH370 Passenger List

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

american
leo meng
nicole meng

as well.

thought there was a delegation from silicon Valley,, so i assumed there were a number of Americans.

your right
philip wood
and the
mengs,, at least i assume they were related.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

BobAthome
i find it very strange that the names of the Americans on board,, are not mentioned,, more than a passing glance,,after 30 odd days,, one would think , each of the 5? names would have been front and center?.

strange.

There's so much more that's strange about this. There' only 3 Americans on board according to this manifest from Malaysian Airlines. The only American that we are constantly bombarded with is Philip Wood-51 (#171 on manifest) via Sara Bajc and the propaganda media. The other 2 Americans are Nicolechd Meng-4 (#104 on manifest) and Yan Zhang-2 (#127 on manifest). There is nothing about these two kids via the media. Nothing...! Nothing more about the Chinese relatives.

While looking at the names of the other passengers, I came across these two Indonesians. #127 and #128 on the manifest. I know nothing of Indonesian names, but my 1st impression of these two very similar names is that they are fake names that were added to the list to fill out the load. Philip Wood has probably received his financial reward for playing a victim as will his "partner" mouthpiece Sara Bajc. I imagine she will eventually start some gofundme page and take bleeding hearts type peoples money. You'll see it, I guarantee you will!

www.malaysiaairlines.com...
ed it on 15-4-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Mikeultra
While looking at the names of the other passengers, I came across these two Indonesians. #127 and #128 on the manifest. I know nothing of Indonesian names, but my 1st impression of these two very similar names is that they are fake names that were added to the list to fill out the load. Philip Wood has probably received his financial reward for playing a victim as will his "partner" mouthpiece Sara Bajc. I imagine she will eventually start some gofundme page and take bleeding hearts type peoples money. You'll see it, I guarantee you will!

I literally have no idea how you survive in the modern world with how you think every single event that takes place is a conspiracy.

Earlier in this thread you stated you found it hard to believe that they had a club named Nashville which with a minimal amount of research was proven false.

Now you say "I know nothing about Indonesian names but I know these are fakes"

Seriously, it's scary how overboard you are with conspiracies.

edit on 2014pAmerica/Chicago3007ppm by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Well thanks for the compliment. Now are you going to do the research for those suspicious fake Indonesian names and prove me wrong? Come on, look at them! One letter different between them. Fake names, fake passengers, fake manifest, fake flight, it's all fake!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Mikeultra
The other 2 Americans are Nicolechd Meng-4 (#104 on manifest) and Yan Zhang-2 (#127 on manifest). There is nothing about these two kids via the media. Nothing...! Nothing more about the Chinese relatives.

Mike, Mike, Mike... When you go looking for conspiracy all you find is conspiracy, because your eye's see what you want to believe. Now when you go looking for truth, you may come across a conspiracy every once in a while, but at least you were looking for the right thing to start with.

And in this circumstance you are only seeing what you want to believe.

Flight 370 Passengers, Loved Ones Span Generations

Six members of one Chinese family are missing: paternal grandparents Meng Fanquan, 70, Xu Chuane, 57, parents Meng Bing, 40 and wife Zhang Yan, 36, and their two children, Nicole, 4, and Leo, 2, both U.S. citizens

If you look at your March 8th manifest, the American 2 yr old is listed under the parents name.
Marc h 8th

But if you look at the revised April 10th Manifest I provided, all names have been released.
April 10th

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

And all the previous flights were faked too right? The months of data showing the flight going off every day is all fake right?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Mikeultra
reply to post by opethPA

Well thanks for the compliment. Now are you going to do the research for those suspicious fake Indonesian names and prove me wrong? Come on, look at them! One letter different between them. Fake names, fake passengers, fake manifest, fake flight, it's all fake!

Why does one letter different between them mean anything?
I can find 30 people at my work with 1 letter different between them, does that mean all those people are fake?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

opethPA

Mikeultra
reply to post by opethPA

Why does one letter different between them mean anything?
I can find 30 people at my work with 1 letter different between them, does that mean all those people are fake?

You have 30 people with the exact same last name and a 1st name that is the same except for 1 letter where you work? I don't believe that story either. There's only 26 letters in the English language! Did you look at the names for passengers #147 and #148? I bet you didn't look closely enough. What about the French passengers? I haven't heard anything about them!
edit on 15-4-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Mikeultra
You have 30 people with the exact same last name and a 1st name that is the same except for 1 letter where you work? I don't believe that story either. There's only 26 letters in the English language! Did you look at the names for passengers #147 and #148? I bet you didn't look closely enough. What about the French passengers? I haven't heard anything about them!
edit on 15-4-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

Thats a good point, 30 was an exaggeration so since I'm logged in anyway I can look at see we currently have 16 people with the last name of Lee where I work. Their are multiple other duplicate first names and last names but that is the most common.
Of those people 7 have the same first name and 4 have full names that are separated by 1 letter.
Their are two people that have exactly the same name in the IT department alone and their is one person that has the same initials that i have. Last year in my specific subsection of the department I am in someone had the exact same first name , same middle initial and same number of letters in a last name that sounded similar.

I still don't understand why any of that indicates a conspiracy to you.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Mikeultra

And all the previous flights were faked too right? The months of data showing the flight going off every day is all fake right?

I said nothing about any previous flights. I'm talking about the 03/08/2014 MH370 flight. Why are you talking about previous flights?

top topics

<< 385  386  387    389  390  391 >>

join