It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 380
<< 377  378  379    381  382  383 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

BobAthome
ok,, enough crap,,,why is it no one else thinks of this but me it seems?????

"Malaysia Airlines did have an incident in August 2005 with a 777 flying from Perth to Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia. While flying 11,580 metres above the Indian Ocean, the plane’s software incorrectly measured speed and acceleration, causing the plane to suddenly shoot up 915 metres. The pilot disengaged the autopilot and descended and landed safely back in Perth. A software update was quickly made on planes around the world."

HELLO,,,

For instance,,,,,,"The Crypto Locker virus is considered to be a historically devastating virus because it holds your computer hostage until you pay a ransom."

its even called "computer virus hijack"

hello,,,,every hijacker was mentioned,,,EXCEPT ONE.

a computer software hijacker.

case closed.

Operation Heartbleed

"his computer periodically sends and receives messages to check whether both his FLIGHT-CONTROL SOFTWARE and the other end OR SATELITE,,are both still connected. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com..."

sOUND FAMILUR?

ohh i did change a couple of words.

Its possable,, but probability??

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

And how exactly are you going to do it with no access to the FMS?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Its possable,, but probability??

No it's not possible.
Any abnormal behavior of the autoflight system on the B777 to this date have been badly written code.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

ok,, enough crap,,,why is it no one else thinks of this but me it seems?????

Been through it a 100 pages back, maybe more.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I completely agree... There's a million reasons he could have attempted to use his phone. He could have been trying to alert officials, or just call his mom. He could have been trying to tell his fiance that the plane was returning, or maybe he was trying to cancel movie tickets in Beijing, for all we know.

But honestly, I don't look at this or any of the phone-call reports as anything more than speculation and rumor at this point. And I don't feel like it puts the blame on the co-pilot in any way. From my point of view, if the call attempts stand to be true, it more likely seems to exonerates him in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

OatDelphi

I completely agree... There's a million reasons he could have attempted to use his phone. He could have been trying to alert officials, or just call his mom. He could have been trying to tell his fiance that the plane was returning, or maybe he was trying to cancel movie tickets in Beijing, for all we know.

But honestly, I don't look at this or any of the phone-call reports as anything more than speculation and rumor at this point. And I don't feel like it puts the blame on the co-pilot in any way. From my point of view, if the call attempts stand to be true, it more likely seems to exonerates him in my opinion.

He tries to call someone. Since no radio calls were made, one would think he was calling to attempt to report a problem or high jack because the radios are out or he cannot get access. (But there was the reported JAL plane contact).

If he has time to call mom he should have had time to radio a Mayday.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

The reported JAL radio call was garbled and barely readable. That could be indicative of some kind of problem on the aircraft.
edit on 4/12/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Zaphod58

The reported JAL radio call was garbled and barely readable. That could be indicative of some kind of problem on the aircraft.
edit on 4/12/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

If a system problem is developing that takes out transponder and VHF radio, it seems surprising that the satcom link stayed functioning. Wonder if it shares almost nothing in common with the other systems.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

SATCOM is separate from the other radio systems. In this case it's only attached to the ACARS/engine health system.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Zaphod58

SATCOM is separate from the other radio systems. In this case it's only attached to the ACARS/engine health system.

What about power supply? ACARS would go thru VHF on this one it's failure could easily fit in. Anyway, it all just might fit together in some type of failure.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

As far as I am aware the power supply for the antenna is separate. I rarely worked radios, and the SATCOM never had many problems, so I'm not 100% on that.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

tenth, i'll bet in your wildest dreams when you posted this alert that you never thought it would be destined to last this long. 30+ days later we are no closer to a solution than when you posted on March 8. I am still going with something happened an hour into the flight that caused catastrophic failure. The new info that the co-pilot made a call on his cell leads me to believe that the electrical systems had major failure and the co-pilots cell phone was used to try to make a call to alert that they were doing everything they could to get the plane under control. The pilot must have been giving every ounce of everything in his power to control the craft. My original theory was that a meteor came within a distance so close to the plane that either it actually hit or caused an electrical short within the plane knocking out all power. (I made an extensive post re this very scenario way back in this thread.)

Who knows maybe the short was so short lived that functions began shortly thereafter and maybe the electrical impulse had an adverse effect on the lithium batteries in the cargo hold and started a fire? This led to the climb to douse the fire. I know that when systems come back on-line, sometimes the original settings of things don't necessarily take the last setting but revert to something previous? Maybe that is what happened and this caused the plane to take a course that neither pilot entered for this flight.

I think the findings if they ever find this plane will exonerate both pilots from any malicious intent and that they did everything humanly possible to save the plane.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Wonder why there is no information about the other(closer) aircraft that were flying near by, attempting to contact 370, why just the JAL flight?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I believe we discussed that the 777 cargo hold had Halon fire suppression. Not sure why the need to climb and depressurize for a cargo fire unless it got to the cabin.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Zaphod58

As far as I am aware the power supply for the antenna is separate. I rarely worked radios, and the SATCOM never had many problems, so I'm not 100% on that.

It's on #2 (right) main bus. Meaning that at least one of the 4 engine driven generators was on bus.

The antenna itself will attempt to ping the network set intervals, the antenna and transmitter is one unit.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

roadgravel
I believe we discussed that the 777 cargo hold had Halon fire suppression. Not sure why the need to climb and depressurize for a cargo fire unless it got to the cabin.

The cargo hold has halon system, two set of bottles.

There's no procedure to climb and depressurize on any passenger aircraft i have flown, cargo planes is another story.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

Check out this. I have a headache and not tech savvy so I would like some others to check it out, that are smarter than me to debunk this. I go it through an email. I think it is probably bunk but maybe there are some hints in it I would not know. If this post is incorrect I quit.

Part 1 - Leuren Moret: Confirmed – MH370 shot down by US over Singapore airspace as UK Inmarsat leads 30 day global false flag psyops for 5 NWO objectives

exopolitics.blogs.com... at-leads-30-day-false-flag-psy.html" target="_blank" class="postlink">exopolitics.blogs.com... re-airspace-as-uk-inmarsat-leads-30-day-false-flag-psy.html

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth

I suspected it might have been posted but refuse to read the thread anymore.

Even refuse to read 3 posts above yours?

Gee, don't I feel insignificant!

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Leonidas

Planes crash and until there is a definitive cause everything else is conjecture, speculation and noise. The human brain's need for an answer is not an excuse for unsubstantiated plots - pre or post crash. That will do nothing to stop people - and apparently the media now - to engage in speculation as "FACT!!", "PROOF!".

Look mate, I am only updating what is going on in the media. Like Zaphod said, it's all conjecture and speculation, anonymous sources. But by reporting what is being said, it allows us, and future ATSers to dissect and analyse what has been occuring. Heck, it might even serve as an import resource for students writing a thesis on media and disasters.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This is the JudyDawg link

SINGAPORE AIR SPACE: Communications with Flight 370 stopped at 1:21 AM just as it entered Singapore air space and was flattening out to finish its last 1000’ of its climb to 35,000’ cruise altitude. The plane was in the right geometrical configuration to be hit with a pulse weapon or missile.

I thought it was Malaysia / Vietnam air space change.

edit on 4/12/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/12/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 377  378  379    381  382  383 >>

join