It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Nah.... I don't buy that... anyone who stands up now and lays claim I would say is a liar...

The only thing it could be is something outside of a group, just a couple crazy individuals.. that is possible, but not a group.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Funny how this flight seemed to disappear in that one point of international waters....between all countries there..
Since this thread has gone in all directions now....speculations speculations......

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The only outcome of that is increased security, and we already know who benefits from that... you have to look at benefit, because anything that is done is done for the outcome...

if it was a terrorist attack with no one laying claim, then the only benefit is fear and people's allowance for increased security measures....

If that is the benefit that was sought, then this was done by governments, not individuals.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Isn't a major part of intelligence gathering to understand the workings and plans of the 'enemy' in order to get ahead of them. To be proactive not just reactive. Hard to do if you don't know who it is.

But then I might be giving to much credit to some crazy or evil people.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

I know what you're getting at but if the 'meteor' explosion was over or near japan... there IS NO WAY those debris would travel 2,500+ miles and knock a plane out of the air.

Map for reference.

red circle, south japan,

black circle, where the plane supposedly went down.

edit on 3/9/2014 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

People who commit terrorist attacks want to make you feel like they can get at your people anytime anywhere and there is nothing you can do about it... this is why they lay claim to the attacks... it's the proverbial finger saying "fear us", or its the other way around, someone doing something in someone else's name and saying "fear them, trust us"...

but there is always claim.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The one problem I have with the hardcore tinfoiling going on right now is that some of those people have now ruled out the possibility of this not being nefarious. They could find the flight data and that data could show some mechanical failure and those fringe elements on this thread will turn it into the CIA caused it with HAARP. That to me is just as scary as people that refuse to believe in conspiracies.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'm surprised not one is speculating that Malaysia Air was buying maintenance parts on the dark web with Bitcoins and got ripped off.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

I don't understand your point... you are worried that some think this may not be nefarious?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

OpinionatedB
I don't understand your point... you are worried that some think this may not be nefarious?

No my point is their are people on this thread that have already made their minds up, it has to have been a conspiracy of some sort. No matter what the final determination is , it's a lie unless it says that the TPTB did it.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

I think this might be why some in this thread are giving alternatives to that thinking and saying it might be best to wait and see what other information turns up as the days and weeks wear on...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

ugie1028
reply to post by Soloprotocol

I know what you're getting at but if the 'meteor' explosion was over or near japan... there IS NO WAY those debris would travel 2,500+ miles and knock a plane out of the air.

Map for reference.

red circle, south japan,

black circle, where the plane supposedly went down.

I don't understand why you are referencing Japan and a meteor explosion near there? What about North Korea, weren't they testing missiles lately?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

crappiekat
This thread has moved so fast, I may have missed a few things.

Has anyone mentioned an EMP attack? And if it is even a possibility?
edit on 8-3-2014 by crappiekat because: sp

That would go down as an avionics failure. This has happened in the past:

www.themalaymailonline.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

There is a difference between making things up as you go (Some people on this thread) and using the available data to reach a theory.

It hurts in the long run when misinformation is touted as truth without evidence to back it up.

I cant wait for the data recorders to be recovered. All these theorists jumping the gun really hurt the flow of information.

stick to what we have; everything else is speculation and should be promoted as such until more evidence pours in.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Always? Not in China...here is a no claim attack that left 30+ dead

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 9-3-2014 by Cosmocow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

His reference was to a fireball meteor, not a test missile. the going theory there is that there was a fireball meteor over japan 2 days ago. I was referring to that. How the heck did you get NK from my reply?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well so far these are the latest reports coming in.

#PrayForMH370 Yahoo Malaysia News

Just a few thoughts on the subject.

1. Do we have a qualified member here who could tell us if there is anything out of the ordinary on the data provided by flightradar24? I mean like, is MH370 supposed to be flying 35,000 that early or late into its flight? Are they off track? Is their speed to much? You know, those kinds of analysis.

2. By any chance, did a freak waterspout/tornado just came out of nowhere and "swallowed" them, hence the lack of emergency communication on their part? Are there known cases for this in aviation history?

Still praying for a miracle.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmocow

There is a difference, as pointed out already, between a terrorist attack by a politically motivated group and a couple crazy individuals. I have said we cannot discount the individual theory, but nothing larger.
edit on 9-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
theres at least 2 difference intel agent in the plane.
from xxx and yyy country.

the plane probably did landed in nanming for re-fill or could possible still there hiding by someone or some organization.

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join