It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 368
<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

*facepalm*

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bbracken677

Wow!!!

Your input just there is unrivalled in all 368 pages of this thread!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

roadgravel
The Maldives sighting would have been 1 hour after the last ping.

OK thanks, I know these time zones are confusing. But if Diego Garcia is involved that means the U.K. and the U.S. are involved and therefore anything coming from Immarsat I suspect as unreliable. I also just started thinking about the AWACS that Saudi Arabia has. I don't think anyone has mentioned them yet in this caper.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I tend to trust Inmarsat as they stand to gain big after this. People will push for more real time tracking and their name and reputation will get investor attention. Not to mention they have a system in place to expand.

I think they got dealt a good hand.

For a government to want a plane and get it there are many more less public ways to do it.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

Just gave you a star my friend.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
While investigating whether Saudi Arabia had anything to do with this, I came upon this Anonymous video. I like the end where they warn Rothschild, "...we'll be hunting you." lol

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs
MK Ultra is to do with frequencies... Into signals... Using codes... Turned back into a predetermined wavelength... Causing people to "blackout"... And do something someone else designed, wanted or wrote...
That is Possession...
Wrong and wrong
www.princeton.edu...
dictionary.reference.com...

Actually I already said it was my opinion, never once said fact...

"99.99% of the time this would be due to Possession...
Or MK Ultra... which is still Possession, but not spiritual!!!"

I'm sorry where did you say it was opinion?

Finally you cannot prove those statistics you pulled up are a fact either, they're just statistics!!!
Not based on every single case ever known or unknown past present & future!!!
So it's actually you trying to "push" your opinion as fact!!!
No wrong again... You commented on my post about suicides not always having precursors or notes. The fact that even just one has occurred w/o precursor or note proves my point. And by the way, the stats come from very reputable sources. I don't have to prove them because people much smarter than I already have.

Which brings me to the next point...

Proof???

An article citing an unnamed colleague! That's your source? Not to mention it's not even the original article. Here let me do your job for you...
www.nzherald.co.nz...

So if I missed something show me this "readily available information" regarding a political statement the pilot has supposedly made!!!

Yes you missed reading the articles I posted about suicide although you thought you were wise enough to comment on them. And don't try to twist my words again, you know exactly what I meant when I was referring to the "readily available information".

Actually F.S don't need the motive because they're the target of my theory, not the mastermind!!!
That was a good try though!!!

Oh I'm sorry I must have miss read this...

"Anything we keep hearing...
Can be linked to Freescale Semiconductor...
In some way or another...
& I'm gonna continue to say this...
On every page that follows...
Because people are ignoring Freescale Semiconductor..."

edit on 8-4-2014 by OatDelphi because: Tried to remove the bold text but it's still there

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
*Breaking News*

-Ocean Shield has detected signals a total of 4 times but the use of the AUV has not started... signals are consistent with a flight data recorder and are not of natural origin, according to Australian Officials-

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

shesaprettyliar
reply to post by sy.gunson

So by your evidence,( mind you, I did not claim that the news source i posted is the truth and that's where the plane is.)
you say that plane did go down in flames. Right? We'll wait and watch.

No I did not say that.

[/URL]

The witness Mike McKay said he saw flames for 10-15 seconds which went out by themselves but the aircraft continued flying.

You are playing a silly twisted game of distorting what others have said and then trying to score points off your own distorted version. No you're not a pretty liar, lying is an ugly game and real beauty is within.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

roadgravel

sy.gunson

roadgravel

That is 11:15 UTC and MH370 did not take off until 16:42 UTC therefore the sighting in the maldives was made before MH370 ever took off.

I think you have your dates and time offset wrong.

KL UTC +8
Maldives UTC + 5

MH370 took off Kuala Lumpur at 16:42 UTC

The Madives sighting was 6:15 local +5 hours = 11:15 UTC

The last satellite ping was 00:19 UTC

Go figure...

Maldives local 6:15 - 5 offset = 1:15 UTC. (It's ahead of UTC) It's about an hour late.

370 took off 00:42 local - 8 (UTC offset) = 16:42 UTC

It is ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) which means you have to add five hours (+5 hrs) to get GMT/UTC

The aircraft took off at 16:42 UTC

The Maldives sighting was 11:15 UTC

edit on 8-4-2014 by sy.gunson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

Indeedy-do!

Underwater pings relocated

Angus Houston, the head of a joint agency co-ordinating the search in the southern Indian Ocean, said on Wednesday that the Australian navy's Ocean Shield has picked up two more underwater signals that could be from Flight 370.

Two more signals but transmission weaker

A vessel searching for signals possibly from a flight data recorder has once again picked up two transmissions in the afternoon yesterday and late last night.
But the signals are weaker than that detected during an earlier search.
Australian officials said just minutes ago the vessel Ocean Shield picked up signals at 4:27pm local time yesterday and also at 10:17pm.
The transmission picked up in the afternoon lasted 5 minutes 32 seconds and the one last night lasted 7 minutes.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

sy.gunson

roadgravel

sy.gunson

roadgravel

That is 11:15 UTC and MH370 did not take off until 16:42 UTC therefore the sighting in the maldives was made before MH370 ever took off.

I think you have your dates and time offset wrong.

KL UTC +8
Maldives UTC + 5

MH370 took off Kuala Lumpur at 16:42 UTC

The Madives sighting was 6:15 local +5 hours = 11:15 UTC

The last satellite ping was 00:19 UTC

Go figure...

Maldives local 6:15 - 5 offset = 1:15 UTC. (It's ahead of UTC) It's about an hour late.

370 took off 00:42 local - 8 (UTC offset) = 16:42 UTC

It is ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) which means you have to add five hours (+5 hrs) to get GMT/UTC

The aircraft took off at 16:42 UTC

The Maldives sighting was 11:15 UTC

edit on 8-4-2014 by sy.gunson because: (no reason given)

No. If it is +8 then local time is 8 hours ahead of UTC, so subtract 8 to get UTC.

Example from wiki:

"The flight departed from Kuala Lumpur International Airport on 8 March 2014 at 00:41 local time (16:41 UTC, 7 March)"

So subtract 8 hours from the local time to get UTC because KL is UTC +8.

Notice UTC is the day before... 7th versus 8th

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

This mike guy is rattling on about Relative brgs and distances.
Now is he just guessing those numbers or did he see it on his radar?
Looks like to me he was drunk or something.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Ocean Shield has detected more signals. Doesn't look like the Blue Fin is being deployed today.

(CNN) -- The signals picked up by Ocean Shield are consistent with a flight data recorder, said Angus Houston, head of the Australian-led search effort. The search area is now "reduced and much more manageable."

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

As with most stories,, Tonight's Episode,, starts out innocent enough,,,

Now, we are back on track once more. At least some of us are, the rest remain enraptured over the southern Indian Ocean grand deception.

Remember how first they were searching in Gulf of Thailand and the South China Sea? And then they were searching in the Andaman Sea, the Strait of Malacca, the Malay Peninsular? Then in the Andaman Sea?

Here's a fact to chew over. The British corporation Rolls Royce hires its jet engines out to Boeing. The company monitors each and every engine they hire out to all Boeing planes in production. All part of the deal in fitting those engines to the plane in the first place. Just from the constant feed of real-time data received from the engines on MH 370 Rolls Royce WOULD have known exactly when those engines on that plane stopped running! Think about that.

Rolls Royce had the data all along that gave the duration of engine running time before shut down took place! Given the plane was in the air and not in the sea they would have known an approximation of the distance traveled before the engines shut down. That is not conjecture. That is fact. But was it a known fact to the Malaysian government? Then you should ask yourself surely other governments would also have access to that information before they committed resources? If not then obviously the entire competitive nation-state system we function under is hamstrung by corporate and national security-----------secrets.

But you also should ask yourself wouldn't at least the most advanced nations on earth have access to the data from corporations based on their soil? You would think so, wouldn't you? In case I am losing you let me spell it out. Rolls Royce (at least) was silenced! It had to have been.

So when the media started up with 'look over there, it is in the Southern Indian Ocean not far from Perth, Rolls Royce and Boeing would have known it would be that far from Malaysia, and they would have known it all along. Boeing planes as with modern passenger planes in general are fitted with complex computerized technology throughout. When anything drastic happens in these planes Boeing knows, as also I say do the airline company engineers.

The general public who are not pilots, who are not engineers should be asking 'what the...? If now governments think the plane is under the water close to Australia how come Rolls Royce or Boeing never pointed earlier they were looking in the wrong places. Because military radar from multiple nations in that local would have spotted the plane performing constant circles. Think about this awhile!

It looks like the entire media has been led around blindly, okay make that willingly. It is hard not to come to the conclusion we have been had! But was it the Malaysian government that put one over on us? Go ask yourself this simple question. Does the Malaysian government exert that kind of control over the Rolls Royce? Me, I don't thinks so. How about over the mega-corporation Boeing? I say definitely not.

Ask yourself who or what does? Rolls Royce and Boeing have been effectively silenced by TPTB. And yes, we are a very long way from the southern Indian Ocean.

edit on 9-4-2014 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
sooo i havent been following this but what happened? Plane found? If not , wouldnt it suck to appear 10 years later and people inside to be confused because they have no idea what happened.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Sooooo, after all is said and done it must be noted that 1/2 a century ago we were able to dodge the dangerous Van Allen radiation belts on the way to landing men on an inhospitable alien rock 1/4 million miles away and yet, and yet, we can't find a trace, a wing, a seat-cushion or piece of luggage 3 miles from our own home surface.

Something is wrong with this picture folks.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Plane is not found, they are trying to find the pinger location in the southern indian ocean...
Shouldn't the blackbox have died out now? I thought it had power for 30 days, which means it should have died out around 9th April, give or take a few hours.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Talliostro

Article containing quote

Captain Matthews said the black box's beacon could operate for a maximum of 45 days.

that dude is with the us navy I believe.

It depends on varying things though.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Talliostro

Article containing quote

Captain Matthews said the black box's beacon could operate for a maximum of 45 days.

auroraaus
It depends on varying things though.
Yes, it depends a lot on the age of the battery, and this battery was near the maximum allowable age as it was supposed to be replaced in a few months, though there's a conflicting report that it was supposed to be replaced in 2012 and possibly wasn't, so I'm not sure...in either case, it's not a new battery that would tend to last a lot longer.

However even the maximum allowed battery age should transmit the minimum loudness requirement for 30 days. It doesn't come to a dead stop at 31 days even with a weak battery, rather it tends to fade away (it might no longer meet the loudness specification, for example, so it could still ping but would have reduced range and would be much harder to detect). Maybe 45 days would be when it dies completely after fading between days 30-45.

www.cnn.com...

the clock's ticking: Their batteries are not guaranteed to work for more than 30 days, and Friday marks day 28.

And they may not even make it that long: The recorders had been scheduled for battery replacements in 2012, but they were never returned for the overhaul, the manufacturer told CNN on Friday.

That revelation leaves three possibilities, said Anish Patel, president of beacon manufacturer Dukane Seacom of Sarasota, Florida:

• Malaysia Airlines could have replaced the old pingers with new ones;

• The airline could have hired another company to perform the necessary maintenance;

• It could have done nothing.

If it chose the third, and the original batteries were still driving the pingers when the Boeing 777-200ER disappeared from radar screens, their life likely would have dropped from 30 days to 25 or 20 days, Patel said...

The pingers would not die immediately but would continue to emit signals with "progressively lower output levels until the unit shuts down," he said.

Malaysia Airlines did not respond to a question from CNN about the devices. But the airline said in an e-mail last week, "We are unaware of any issue with the ULB (underwater locator beacon) or its batteries."

"This battery is not replaceable," the airline said. "The battery is built-in inside the (pinger) and installed by OEM -- Original Equipment Manufacturer," the airline said.

On Saturday, the Malaysia Airlines CEO said the acoustic pinger batteries on the airlines' black boxes were due for replacement in June 2014.

"We can confirm there is a maintenance program. Batteries are replaced prior to expiration," Ahmad Jauhari Yahya said.
Talk about conflicting information, but none of it is good for battery life. The stories conflict with each other, because the batteries last about 6 years, so if the units were replaced in 2012, then they should need to be replaced again around 2018, not 2014, which sort of makes it look like Malaysian Airlines might be lying about the battery maintenance schedule, and if they are, the batteries are 2 years past their expiration, instead of a few months before it.
edit on 9-4-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

new topics

top topics

<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join