It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 367
<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

shesaprettyliar
reply to post by Mikeultra

Hasn't Putin issued an arrest for Jacob Rothschild? I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere. All the money to/from the IRS goes to where? Doesn't it go to Jacob Rothschild anyway? The govt. is in debt but how is there more and more money to fund weapons to Iraq and those drones and not to forget the celebrities who are paid in millions. It still comes down to why this plane? Everyday about 7000+ commercial flights fly but why this particular one?

I'll have to look into the Putin arrest warrant for Rothschild! As for why this airline. When the financial crisis hit southeast Asia in the late 1990's Malaysia was the only nation that didn't take bailout loans from the IMF and their prime Minister accused George Soros of currency speculating causing Malaysia's money to lose a lot of its value. Also Malaysia has called for Israel to be taken to the world court for crimes against humanity regarding their treatment of Palestinians. So there's some motives there. Rothschild, George Soros, and Israel. Soros is known for disrupting governments! So Malaysia is not to the liking of these New World Order scum. Look what happened to Libya, Iraq, and Syria. They (NWO) want a regime change in Malaysia more to their liking.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by shesaprettyliar

If any of that claim were true it would have been seen not only by satellite by now but also spotted by aircraft and reported by locals.

Produce a credible report other than Russian news reports and I would look at it.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Who mentioned the Devil???

You did pal!!!

Secondly who's accent put the idea in your head to laugh 1000 times???

No-one in history has ever found something ridiculous enough to laugh for that amount of time...
Unless...
A few spirits sitting in your vicinity...
Said...
Oh Holy Schmidt...
Let's be derogatory and ridicule that guy's opinion quick before R.G hears his own inner voice wonder... "Hmmm imagine"!!!

That's Possession mate, welcome to Earths Realm...

Peace Road!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

I did not claim that it's true or credible. It was on a news source and I want clarification. Also, really you'd blindly believe satellite images and locals reporting? So when China claimed to have spotted debris and showed blurry satellite images and then nothing was found at the spot you still want to believe it was true? Maldive locals and some other fishermen spotted a low flying plane, so their claims are true? The spotting of the fire on the plane and the plane going down by the oil rig is all credible to you?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

syrianfreepress.wordpress.com...

is it okay to post a link like this? I'm still learning my way through ATS. I apologize if it's wrong though.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

why haven't the public pelted stones or pilots unions questioned this? it's their career and lives too ? why is everyone else so oblivious to this?

Personally, I feel they waiting for the Authorities to give the reason/explanation/excuse/lie they come up with before making judgement!!!
Which is also why I used 4 separate words to describe what will be said because I've yet to make a judgement...
But I do have an opinion on the false flag/pantomime/debacle/subject!!!
I've done it again... Forgive me MH370!!!

Peace Pretty!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Hello and welcome
Just a quick tip. When posting text from an article use the quote tag, or it is mistaken for your own words.

One thing it being from Russia is Putin will say things against America that are simply not true. Can't really trust much of what comes out of Russia. I've seen it in the past.

Here's more about the Russian Rumour

Still though, it could be true the plane didn't crash. Passengers are alive.

I'm more open to the Diego Garcia story myself.

They also don't appear to have spent much time looking into all the passengers on board. Or those working in the boarding area at the airport.

Pilots used to leave cockpit doors open. Maybe they don't now. I've been in one while on board. I handed out papers for the captain once. I've seen the cockpit many times when it's been left open a crack.

edit on 8-4-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

Read what you write. You said possession and only not spiritual if MK-ULTRA. People relate possession to the devil or associates evil.

edit on 4/8/2014 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

Everyone will HAVE to wait to see what they say but it's the lack of outrage and concern which is very uncomfortable. I have watched the flight disaster series and I forgot which flight this was but it suffered a decompression and passengers that were sitting by the wing of plane had died. One of the passengers who had passed away was a guy who was travelling back home to his parents in NZ. The authorities never gave a proper reason as to why this had happened but his parents pursued the airlines, the news conferences and finally it was then who brought to light that the fault was in the plane. Why isn't there any sort of concern here after a whole month? What you had mentioned is one of the plausible things that could have led to the plane gone missing or if this is just a game then it's a false flag operation to keep us from knowing what's going to happen.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

That is 11:15 UTC and MH370 did not take off until 16:42 UTC therefore the sighting in the maldives was made before MH370 ever took off.

I think you have your dates and time offset wrong.

KL UTC +8
Maldives UTC + 5

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Thanks for the tip

I've been leaning towards Diego Garcia as well. I really hope the passengers are alive. If the plane is in Diego Garcia then the U.S. is just playing along deploying search ships? So wrong on so many levels !

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Don't need to read it, I wrote it!!!

So it was in jest rather than assuming I associate Possession with Evil or the Devil???

It's just that I'm not "people"... & that wasn't my point in the slightest!!!
I now hazard a guess you were being comical rather than belittling!!!

So my apologies if that's the case!!!

Peace R.G!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

shesaprettyliar

I did not claim that it's true or credible. It was on a news source and I want clarification. Also, really you'd blindly believe satellite images and locals reporting? So when China claimed to have spotted debris and showed blurry satellite images and then nothing was found at the spot you still want to believe it was true?

No when China reported satellite imagery of debris I expected various agencies to search for them.

Likewise when people claim MH370 crashed on a road in Afghanistan I expect some corroboration. Afghanistan is not as remote as the middle of the Indian Ocean.

It is not a case of wanting to believe anything. Detection of Black Box locator pings is reasonable evidence for any reasonable person.

It is also pretty self evident though not admitted but that the aircraft was observed on Australian OTHR radar before it crashed.

Maldive locals and some other fishermen spotted a low flying plane, so their claims are true?

No I have not said whether it was true or not. I asked in my earlier reply whether it was capable of being a sighting of a different aircraft and am left to conclude that if there was a sighting it must have been a different airliner for one very simple reason. When sighted MH370 had not yet left the ground at Kuala Lumpur. That's a pretty final condemnation.

The spotting of the fire on the plane and the plane going down by the oil rig is all credible to you?

Yes of course because the final ADS-B transponder return at 17:27 UTC revealed the aircraft turned east 040 degrees towards Con Son Island which is the location where the oil rig worker spotted the aircraft.

The Malaysian claims of an aircraft flying west have been discredited by their own radar imagery revealed in a Beijing hotel to Chinese relatives, which do not conform to the claims previously made for MH370.

The alleged flight west from IGARI is also not corroborated by the satellite data.

People have latched on to hijacking as a simplistic explanation because they want to believe.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

roadgravel

That is 11:15 UTC and MH370 did not take off until 16:42 UTC therefore the sighting in the maldives was made before MH370 ever took off.

KL UTC +8
Maldives UTC + 5

MH370 took off Kuala Lumpur at 16:42 UTC

The Madives sighting was 6:15 local +5 hours = 11:15 UTC

The last satellite ping was 00:19 UTC

Go figure...

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

So by your evidence,( mind you, I did not claim that the news source i posted is the truth and that's where the plane is.)
you say that plane did go down in flames. Right? We'll wait and watch.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

CharlieSpeirs
99.99% of the time this would be due to Possession...
Is that a fact? No it's not, though you try to push it off as one. Furthermore you can't even prove possessions take place. And sorry MK Ultra isn't possession, it's brainwashing. There's a huge difference.

Where is the motive???
Well I can tell you read none of the articles.

he was already seeing someone else!!!
Proof? Sources? Something to back up your claim please? And I will advise you not to try and use the supposed female phone-call as proof.

Also Political motivation will not suffice either, because he made no Political statement prior to, or with the "Crash"!!!
Again you just gloss over readily available information because it doesn't fit your construct. Read the articles.
And one more thing neither you or I know what was said on those tapes and we don't know what was said to Vietnamese ATC. So I don't understand how can you even make that statement at this point.

But for the possibility we need a motive!!!
Really??? OK then... What are FreeScale's motives? They already completely controlled the patent that is supposedly so important. What else you got?

Just replied to you as you had the sources & data pal!!!
Yup I had the data and sources presented, you don't see me claiming unreal/unverifiable percentages and unfounded speculation as fact. Kind of would defeat the purpose of denying ignorance...

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

sy.gunson

roadgravel

KL UTC +8
Maldives UTC + 5

Go figure...

Maldives local 6:15 - 5 offset = 1:15 UTC. (It's ahead of UTC) It's about an hour late.

370 took off 00:42 local - 8 (UTC offset) = 16:42 UTC

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

Is that a fact? No it's not, though you try to push it off as one. Furthermore you can't even prove possessions take place. And sorry MK Ultra isn't possession, it's brainwashing. There's a huge difference.

MK Ultra is to do with frequencies... Into signals... Using codes... Turned back into a predetermined wavelength... Causing people to "blackout"... And do something someone else designed, wanted or wrote...
That is Possession...

Actually I already said it was my opinion, never once said fact... So do one telling me what supposedly mean!!!

By the way... Undocumented is the word you were looking for... But don't tell me what I've seen people do... Or why it happened!!!
It's also a fact that it's not proven to not be a fact!!!
However I saw Michael Jackson dangle his baby over a balcony... That's possession IMO!!!

Finally you cannot prove those statistics you pulled up are a fact either, they're just statistics!!!
Not based on every single case ever known or unknown past present & future!!!

So it's actually you trying to "push" your opinion as fact!!!

Proof? Sources? Something to back up your claim please? And I will advise you not to try and use the supposed female phone-call as proof.

Wait for it.... This is a good one...

Well I can tell you read none of the articles.

Proof???

He said that Zaharie had serious family problems, not just with his wife but also with another woman he was seeing.

No... Wait a minu??? He didn't read it in the same articles about his marriage breaking down???

HE DID!!!!

Stone me!!!

Do your own research if you're going to use such a pretentious attitude!!!

So I don't understand how can you even make that statement at this point.

Easily really... If he had said something you could bet my bottom dollar that Authorities would have disclosed that info when they investigated him 3 weeks ago!!!
Unless you're suggesting they haven't found it but he might have said something political???

Again you just gloss over readily available information because it doesn't fit your construct. Read the articles.

I have Xinhua's Malaysia page open 24/7 refreshed every time I open it... I've read the articles...
So if I missed something show me this "readily available information" regarding a political statement the pilot has supposedly made!!!

you don't see me claiming unreal/unverifiable percentages and unfounded speculation as fact.

If you don't source your last quotation then yes you quite clearly are dealing with unverifiable unfounded speculation!!!

Really??? OK then... What are FreeScale's motives? They already completely controlled the patent that is supposedly so important. What else you got?

Actually F.S don't need the motive because they're the target of my theory, not the mastermind!!!
That was a good try though!!!

I love being polite to people and getting berated for it... Because then I am given a free reign to return the favour of hostility!!!

Peace Oat!

edit on 8-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

sy.gunson

roadgravel

KL UTC +8
Maldives UTC + 5

Go figure...

Well if the people in the Maldives spotted MH370 flying south, it makes Diego Garcia look like the logical destination. It's 795 miles from Male, Maldives to Diego Garcia. And the timing of the last ping was when it landed by BUAP there.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The Maldives sighting would have been 1 hour after the last ping.

top topics

<< 364  365  366    368  369  370 >>

join