It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 366
<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Why not? Things were said and retracted from day 1. Nothing was leaked out, it was various people like you and me searching the internet for things that could lead to finding the plane or anything close to it. I'm not saying yes this piece of news is true, I'm saying it could be or not even. But how many times did CNN or other news channels say the plane could have flown all the way to Pakistan. It was put out there, therefore it may be a possibility. I really hope it isn't though.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Lots of possibilities but I take science backed data over speculation. That article mentioned bargaining - where is the contact and demands?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hasn't that been the question at the end of every debate on this flight? If it was terrorism, why hasn't anyone come forward? Why haven't any groups claimed anything? If it was pilot murder/suicide, what was the reason and claim? I agree there have no claims, there has been no evidence of a crash either. Could this be the work of Mossad, bojinka plot, or those chinese terrorists group who did come forward but were dismissed? It's been a month and all we know is that the plane took off, flew for almost 2 hrs and vanished. No evidence of a crash or anything else. Oh Lord, it looks like I'm ranting to you. I'm sorry

Just really frustrated at that a whole plane is missing, people are missing and they keep giving bull news after news.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by shesaprettyliar

Yes there was an ex military general on fox news claimed that,
the plane landed in Pakistan. You say it landed on a rural road.
That would be quite a feat to do with a 777 in the night.
Could I make such a landing in the night on an unlit rural road?
probably not.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Nochzwei

that made me laugh ! rural road? this was said by an ex military officer? in that case we can give ourselves a lobotomy and also agree with Sarah Palin that the plane flew to heaven. Sorry, this is something that has made me laugh after a very long time. Anyway I wasn't claiming to say that the plane is in Pakistan or somewhere there. It's ridiculous that a commercial plane could fly all the way there undetected unless it flew under some changes and even more ridiculous to for a military officer to say that a plane could land on a rural road.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Also, where did I state that it landed on an unlit rural road?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

shesaprettyliar

Also, where did I state that it landed on an unlit rural road?

Are there runways or wide road places near the Afgh/Pak border where a 777 could land? If so where are they?

Lights can be put out.

And just because no claim (public that is) does not mean that negotiations couldnt be possible.

Wherever the plane it all stinks very fishy!! And not because of the fish in the IO!

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Yes !! Do they think they can just whiz this story off saying, "oh, we're sorry, they're all dead"?
Do they think everyone is stupid? Why is this such a big secret? If the plane IS in Pakistan then that's really bad news. Wait, even if it's not there it's still bad news. It cannot be a false flag operation. Can it? Suddenly all the authorities want to lie to the public because they're # scared of whatever they aren't able to negotiate with?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

shesaprettyliar
Hasn't that been the question at the end of every debate on this flight? If it was terrorism, why hasn't anyone come forward? Why haven't any groups claimed anything? If it was pilot murder/suicide, what was the reason and claim? I agree there have no claims, there has been no evidence of a crash either. Could this be the work of Mossad, bojinka plot, or those chinese terrorists group who did come forward but were dismissed? It's been a month and all we know is that the plane took off, flew for almost 2 hrs and vanished. No evidence of a crash or anything else. Oh Lord, it looks like I'm ranting to you. I'm sorry

Just really frustrated at that a whole plane is missing, people are missing and they keep giving bull news after news.

Let me give you another theory. Suppose there is no flight MH370 and that it is all a fabrication. Why would they do it? Maybe it's a diversion because a major war is about to break out. Great Depression II, death of the petro-dollar, alien invasion, or some other unknown disaster is on the way and they want to keep people occupied with this crock.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I just want to clear up a theme that keeps being repeated in the ongoing discussion...

It has already been asserted in this thread a couple times that there is always precursors leading up to suicide and there is always a note or something left behind by the person, but that is not true at all. And it's the same when it's a murder-suicide situation. Sometimes people just flip and act-out immediately and swiftly w/o precursors or suicidal elucidations of any sort.

Many suicides (estimates range from 30% to 80%) are impulsive, with just minutes or an hour elapsing between the time a person decides upon suicide and when he or she commits the act.
www.health.harvard.edu...

After a death by suicide survivors want to know why their loved one has died, but fewer than half of those who take their own lives leave a suicide note. Some studies put the figure as low as 15%
healthtalkonline.org...

“Many people who commit suicide do so without letting on they are thinking about it or planning it,” says Dr. Michael Miller, assistant professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School.
www.health.harvard.edu...

Although much work has been carried out in order to refine and expand the known precursors to suicide, this study has shown that people do take their own lives in the absence of such overt precursors.
eprints.hud.ac.uk...

Now I'm not trying to say suicide is definitively the reason for the missing plane. I'm just pointing out that you cannot write it off simply because there is no prior or ensuing evidence of the such.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I liked the sy_gunson reference about treacherous, disgruntled Malaysian Airlines maintenance workers sabotaging the aircraft. They have been caught doing it in the past because they were mad after a merger and many of them were canned. In this case they might be mad because the airline has lost a lot of money in the last 2 or 3 years and the airline is trying to cut costs by getting concessions from employees. The Malaysians wouldn't think twice of killing innocents by sabotaging an aircraft as a way of striking back at their employer. They've done it in the past. They're guilty!
edit on 8-4-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

In that case it's going to lead to things related to the New World Order or world war 3 or something related to the U.S. drowning in debt or the bankers who are suddenly dying or Crimea? This deserves a whole new thread and I've read a lot of your posts on this and I commend you Mikeultra

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

shesaprettyliar

In that case it's going to lead to things related to the New World Order or world war 3 or something related to the U.S. drowning in debt or the bankers who are suddenly dying or Crimea? This deserves a whole new thread and I've read a lot of your posts on this and I commend you Mikeultra

Yes it's the bankers! They're killing themselves and each other left and right. There's probably a huge financial crash coming. I predict shortly after 04/15/2014 so the greedy IRS can suck the last dollars from the taxpayers. Then when it all crashes and burns, they will not have to send out the refunds! Rothschild and his cabal are responsible for this debacle! I'm not filing until the last minute.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

Sometimes people just flip and act-out immediately and swiftly w/o precursors or suicidal elucidations of any sort.

99.99% of the time this would be due to Possession...
Or MK Ultra... which is still Possession, but not spiritual!!!

But even these are done for a real reason... a motive!!!

Where is the motive???

To shorten the debate "marriage trouble" will not convince me personally, he was already seeing someone else!!!
Also Political motivation will not suffice either, because he made no Political statement prior to, or with the "Crash"!!!

I know you said its a possibility & not your preferred theory, & I'd usually agree!!!

But for the possibility we need a motive!!!

This is mainly for others who would be inclined to go with the Suicide theory!!!
Just replied to you as you had the sources & data pal!!!

Peace Oat!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Hasn't Putin issued an arrest for Jacob Rothschild? I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere. All the money to/from the IRS goes to where? Doesn't it go to Jacob Rothschild anyway? The govt. is in debt but how is there more and more money to fund weapons to Iraq and those drones and not to forget the celebrities who are paid in millions. It still comes down to why this plane? Everyday about 7000+ commercial flights fly but why this particular one?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by shesaprettyliar

Everyday about 7000+ commercial flights fly but why this particular one?

4 important words...

Freescale Semiconductor & Technology!!!

Well... 3 important words & a symbol!!!

Peace Pretty!!!

Edit: Technology can be switched between Knowledge or Power!!!

Peace MH370 xxx
edit on 8-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Stated!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I think there is an agenda from what people have said on the net, a NWO with one religion, one banking system and one supreme owner, perhaps there is a plan in operation that is designed to en-compass many things and all happen together.

One Big Bang.....

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

99.99% of the time this would be due to Possession...

haha repeat 1000 times

The final report on the disaster places the blame on 'the devil made him do it'.

Board recommends Boeing install a cross in all cockpits.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

ML8715

sy.gunson

Tallone
reply to post by sy.gunson

Because on 8 March 2014 Venus was a morning star visible in the east and in fact I saw Venus that same morning myself and it was a star, not a burning aeroplane, but Mike Mckay saw the aircraft burning high in the sky to the west. Venus was in the east.

There were multiple witnesses in the Maldives who witnessed 'a low flying jumbo' within the flight time of MH 370's fuel tank allowance. That sighting was the other side of Malaysia and heading towards Africa not Australia.

Flying north to south you forgot to mention... not east to west and two Government radar stations on the Maldives said it was not seen on their radar

Just because it was not on their radar, does not mean it wasn't there, planes can fly under the radar.

No but because they said they saw a jumbo jet in red and blue colours means that it could easily have been a low flying Airbus A320-200 of their National airline which only recently joined their fleet. Prior to this as some of the Maldives fishermen had noted they only ever saw small floatplanes. They did not know the difference between an A320 and a Boeing 777 and virtually everything bigger than a floatplane is a jumbo jet to people unfamiliar with aircraft types.

Multiple witnesses surely beat a single witness. But funnily enough you don't mention them since they are not helping your argument it crashed in the Southern Indian Ocean.

I am well aware of that sighting but there was no radar confirmation and no positive identification including no witness recalled seeing the words Malaysian which are very prominent on the lost aircraft. Therefore you have not yet proved that it wasn't some other aircraft.

How do we know the "aircraft" the one single witness saw burning wasn't any other aircraft or something else?

The oil rig worker mike McKay said that he was used to seeing aircraft use that particular flight path every day because they saw the contrails of jets flying over by daytime and this aircraft was in the same location. he said the flames self extinguished after 10-15 seconds. That is a pretty lucid account. He also said it did not break up as he watch and did not deviate from it's flight path left or right and seemed on a heading either towards or away from him. That is a fairly lucid account and seems to discount the possibility of a shooting star too.

The definitive proof however that the Maldives sighting was not MH370 is that the Maldives sighting was at 6:15am local time.

That is 11:15 UTC and MH370 did not take off until 16:42 UTC therefore the sighting in the maldives was made before MH370 ever took off.

edit on 8-4-2014 by sy.gunson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

hah! yes, 20 chinese employees were supposedly on that plane. not sure if they were really on the plane or not and what about those two iranian boys? what baffles me is why hasn't there been an outrage over this? I mean c'mon tons of people fly everyday (god forbid) but this could happen to anyone so why haven't the public pelted stones or pilots unions questioned this? it's their career and lives too ? why is everyone else so oblivious to this?

top topics

<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join